Littlejohn Landscapes

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2011

4.3

Owner Operated Subcontracting Available if Necessary Costs determined by the Job Travel Charges May Apply....

Bulldog Civil Consultants

For all your construction needs in Greenville and surrounding areas of South Carolina give us a call. We offer a wide variety of services to fit your needs from.. • Site grading • Landscaping • Foundation and footer • Driveways new and repair - French Drains -Clearing and Underbrush mulching • And much more! We are your one stop shop for all your needs!!

Cobb Crawlspace Repair LLC

We are a veteran owned family business that knows the importance of protecting both your home and your wallet. We keep our overhead low in order to provide affordable high quality solutions to moisture issues in crawlspace areas.

Hauling solutions

Let us find a solution for your hauling needs. We get our customers the best prices for gravel, sand, mulch, dirt, river rock, etc. delivered right to your job or home. Give us a call today to get the job done!

01/05/2014

Description of Work
I used Littlejohn Landscapes.

Category concrete repair

08/19/2013

He was subcontracted to to complete grading and add soil to the yard prior to installing sod. He Requested to put debris on property however it was denied and this was never discussed prior to starting job The driveway and street was a complete mess when the job was completed and he made no attempt to clear any of the debris. i have worked with contractors for the past 15 years so i know what to expect and although i am not sure how much he was paid but if he was not paid enough to complete a good job then he should not have taken the job and professionalism was no expense to him and his was poor. I would never recommend this this company again due to professionalism and workmanship. Because the yard was not graded properly it was very difficult for the sod to begin growing. The landscape person should have known this and not accepted his work however that did not happen either so i would never recommend Ashley Moore since i had contracted him to preform the installation of Sod for any type of landscape work.

Description of Work
He was hired by another installer to complete grading required to install Sod so the work preformed was not contracted by me personally but the work was in my yard, Appeared to be unprofessional to me the homeowner but due to the fact that the work was sloppy and he was unprofessional i would not call this contractor again to complete work for me.

05/08/2013

He said that he would give me a quote in three days, but I waited a week and called him. He then said that he would give me the quote in two more days, but I waited another week and so I just let him go. In talking to him he was very knowledgeable and seemed to be very courteous, but I don't feel he was being upfront me. If he didn't want to do the job he should've just told me.

Description of Work
I called Littlejohn Landscapes for a quote. He came over and looked at what I had to do.

Category landscaping

04/09/2013

Can't leave message for service

Description of Work
Voicemail is full; can't leave a message

08/08/2012

They worked as much or as little of the whole project as I wanted them to do. I want to build a whole retaining wall, and they were just happy to pour the foundation for the wall. Some other places may come in and say that if they are going to pour the foundation, they are going to do the whole wall. Littlejohn Landscapes understood my financial concerns, and just did a small part of the overall project that I wanted done. They were here when they said they would be.

Description of Work
I used Littlejohn Landscapes for landscaping.

Category concrete repair

03/22/2012

So far it's alright. I was well pleased and he was real nice. I went to see a place he had done and I was well pleased with that. As far as hiring, I haven't hired him yet. As far as what I saw on Angie's List they were well pleased with his work and quote. He was real nice and explained in detail what he was going to do and how long it would take. He was very detailed about what he was going to do and if I had any more questions. I was very well pleased. It took a few days for him to get back to me but that was okay because it wasn't anything needed in the next 2-3 days.

Description of Work
Littlejohn Landscapes gave me a quote for building me a retaining law.

08/25/2011

I had previously contacted Littlejohn Landscapes to give me a quote on building a retaining wall out of the Keystone cement blocks. His price for doing the entire job was very fair, however after discussing it with my wife and looking at pictures of retaining walls, we decided the look of a wood retaining wall would look better in our backyard, which backs up to woods and a creek. We also new since the are was going to be used for a playground, a railing would need to be installed. This would have been tough to do with the cement Keystone wall. Since I enjoy working with wood, I decided I would construct the wall myself and asked Littlejohn Landscapes if they would be interested in just doing the grading. After completing the wall, I called on a Saturday (8/6) to inquire on when they could come out to do the grading. They arranged to come over on the morning of 8/10 to perform the work. They showed up about 9am and where done before noon. He brought in about 3 dump trucks of fill dirt and 2 tons of gravel. They graded the area filling up behind the wall with gravel as they brought in the dirt. I also purchased some playground mulch locally and had them pick up the mulch to spread over the area once finished. I was very satisfied with the work they provided! Rick Littlejohn is very professional and always returned my phone calls promptly. His company was great to work with and I'll definitely be using them again for other landscaping projects in the future.

Description of Work
I had built a retaining wall and had them bring in dirt and gravel to backfill and grade behind the wall.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

06/05/2011

I discussed the work that I wanted them to do. That night I recieved an email cost proposal. I immediately sent an email response accepting the proposal. The next day, I recieved another email response indicating that the end of the following week looked good to start on the initiative. Although he didn't start as tenatively scheduled, he did commence the following week. When he arrived, he and his crew professionally completed the project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system leak was repaired. Further spray sticks were added to soakers in front of the house. Finally, all sprinklers were adjusted to ensure effectiveness of spraying areas.

Category landscaping

Residential and commercial landscape design, installation, hardscapes, irrigation, sprinklers systems, custom stone patios, retaining walls & lighting, waterlines, & bobcat, decorative concrete work, lawn maintenance, grading & dig footings.

Tree Removal and Stump Grinding.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa