American Pro Siding & Roofing LLC

Founded 1936 • With Angi since December 2011

4.1

We are licensed insured,workmans' comp.We have" 11 " full time employees that are certified in Vinyl siding, roofing , and window instalation.We do any and all types of home improvements.Quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority! We offer financing through "Spring Leaf", which offers 6mnths same as cash, or 12mnths same as cash, and always senior discounts, call for more details.864-279-8152....

Diversified Business Services

Our mission at Diversified Business Service is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face at the end of a project! DBS stacks up with the competition and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship and a prompt/responsive team! We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Call us today!

Innovative Door Systems

At Innovative Door Systems, we provide professional repairs and new installations for garage doors and garage door openers in the upstate SC area. Our variety of services, combined with high quality customer care, makes our company one of the upstate's top garage door companies. We make sure we do it right the first time.

Offers by Innovative Door Systems on Angi
THIAGO'S PROFESSIONAL PAINTING

RELIABLE PERSON TO THE CUSTOMER WHO COULD WORK AND BE HELPFUL AND MAKE THE WISHING COME TO THE REALITY. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! -Commercial & Residential “GET THE MASTER HAND TO PAINT YOUR HOUSE” -POWER WASHING -WINDOWS CLEANING

01/05/2016

I think I got the reference from Angie's List. We kept doing amended contracts; I kept coming up with something new to do. It is a long story and w2as was a series of battles. They lost more money than I paid them. They did about $50,000 worth of work and I paid them $29,000. They signed an open ended contract and they should have known better than to do that. Anything else the homeowner requires ...

Description of Work
I just used American Pro Siding & Roofing for interior remodeling including a new bathroom and bedroom. They did electrical, plumbing and ceilings. It was basically the entire house. They did everything but the hardwood floors.

Category home remodeling

02/09/2015

After previously hiring them for an exterior vinyl siding project that went very well, I decided to use them again for my home kitchen and bathroom remodel. They basically painted the entire interior, put in a new ceiling and redid our hallway upstairs. They put new drywall in two or three rooms. Some of the tape seams of our drywall are cracking at this time and we believe this is due to expansio...

Description of Work
I had hired them to remodel my kitchen and bathroom.

Category home remodeling

02/09/2015

They found issues with inset dormers that they were able to fix. They did a lot of work on this project. They found loose shingles and were able to nail them down but there was no warranty on that repair. They tried to fix it for us free of charge but apparently there is some water penetration around the vents. It still looks good.

Description of Work
We had hired them for an exterior vinyl siding project.

12/15/2013

This jerk is a complete liar.

Description of Work
I used American Pro Siding and Roofing for some work.

04/22/2013

They did a great job, a big round of applause to Tommy who headed up the project. I would rate the job and final appearance as AAAAAAAAAAA.

Description of Work
We had siding put on our garage and on house.

10/06/2012

AMERICA PRO WAS HIGHLY RECOMENDED TO US AWE KNEW THE MINUTE WE SPOKE WITH THEM THAT THEY WERE THE ONE'S FOR THE JOB. THEY WERE ON TIME AND THE JOB WENT EXACTLY THE WAY THEY SAID IT WOULD , THERE WAS ALWAYS A CREW CHIEF ON THE JOB AND THE PRICES WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER 2 ESTIMATES WE HAD GOTTEN. THESE GUYS ARE TRUELY PROFESSIONALS.

Description of Work
AMERICAN PRO INSTALLED A ROOF AND 9 WINDOWS AT MY MOM AND DADS' HOME. THEY DID AN AWESOME JOB. FROM START TO FINISH THE CREW WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND DEDICATED TO THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK. THE OWNER ,ADAM, DID THE FINAL INSPCTION ON THE HOUSE. HE IS A VERY NICE MAN AND HAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK CREW. I WILL USE THEM FOR ANY FUTURE HOME IMPROVEMENT JOBS.AND WILL REFER THEM TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 'GREAT JOB GUYS'!

Category gutter cleaning service","roofer","window installer

09/12/2012

From the time I heard about Adam @ American Pro I knew his honest and compassionate character was beyond reproach. He heard about misfortune that a family was facing and immediately took action. By sending his team in quickly he improved this family's living conditions tremendously. Since moving into my 'new' older home several years ago I knew I would have to make these improvements. Had received several recommendations from friends and acquaintances, but didn't feel comfortable with their estimates or the discussions I had with them. Adam came out @ my convenience and brought samples and information , he explained everything completely giving the pros and cons of each. He did all the measurements quickly and gave me an price, not just a guesstimate. His team was at my home when he said they would be and were very professional. The job was completed in the time frame he had given me and each day they cleaned up all scraps and trash before leaving. After completion of the job, he inspected the work done and made sure the work and clean up was completed correctly. I will use American Pro with other projects in my home in the near future and will recommend Adam and American Pro to everyone. I feel very blessed to have made contact with this company.

Description of Work
All wooden areas of the exterior of home was cleaned, as was gutters, damaged wood replaced and siding placed on all exposed wooden areas of the exterior of home. Windows removed and replaced with new, energy efficient windows.

Category gutter cleaning service","siding contractor","window installer","woodworker

06/01/2012

Very simply, this company performed exactly as we discussed and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with their work. They did not leave a a mess either. We have called them a couple of times to "tweak" some minor things with the vinyl and each time, they have been at my home within the hour. Adam Hutchins is a man of his word and we will not hesitate to use him and his company again.

Description of Work
Removed all the old vinyl siding from our home, including on the eaves and overhangs. Installed new vinyl on home, eaves and overhangs. New siding wrap on all windows, doors and facings. Removed all debris and cleaned up around our home.

Category junk removal","siding contractor

05/17/2012

Gave estimate upon request. Completed work promptly & efficiently. Excellent workmanship. Excellent cleanup. Very courteous and polite to work with.

Description of Work
Gave estimate of new roof. Completed work for new roof. Painting.

Category roofer","house painter

12/15/2013

This jerk is a complete liar.

Description of Work
I used American Pro Siding and Roofing for some work.

Category siding contractor

Home improvement; roofing, vinyl siding, replacement windows; doors, gutter systems, home additions

Check, Financing Available