AGC Gutter Co

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

So you're thinking about gutters? You came to the right place. We are a small company that has been doing gutter work for over 20 years. We specialize in Seamless Rain Gutter installation and Gutter Guard installation. Locally owned. Additional email - office@agcguttercompany.com....

gutter repair (49)gutter cleaning (9)

03/04/2019

Suzi R.

Excellent. Their estimator was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The installers were excellent and went out of their way to complete the job earlier than promised. This is the second time I've used AGC--excellent products, great staff, and excellent service.

Description of Work
New gutters on home

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

02/08/2019

Diana W.

Very well. A good experience. Careful, considerate of our landscaping, pleasant, positive workers. Did what the said they would do when they said they would do it. When we had the next heavy rain all went very well with no leaking or gushing over the top which had been the problem.

Description of Work
Whole house gutter replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thank you for your review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

02/08/2019

Karen W.

We recently had gutters installed by AGC Gutter Co. From our first meeting everything went great. They did a great job! They are professional, timely, and meticulous in their work. We couldn’t be more happy. A number of our friends recommended AGC to us. I now know why! I highly recommend AGC Gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter and Gutter Covers

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

11/01/2018

Jacqueline K.

The contractor was on time to start work. The crew leader discussed the work to be performed and toured the site with the homeowner. The crew of 4 worked continuously and kept the site in a clean and orderly manner and at all times and acted in a highly professional manner. At the end of work, the crew leader toured the site with the homeowner and answered all questions of the homeowner. The work was performed and completed in an Outstanding manner. Overall the job rated an A+. Thank you for providing such a professional company for work on our home.

Description of Work
Install leaders and gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and workmanship. We strive to make all our customers satisfied. We very much appreciate your business! Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

11/15/2017

D H.

Fantastic. Great estimation, planning and installation. Great prices. Did what they said they would do and were on-time and stuck to budget. High quality product. Gutter guards are stainless steel. Finished product was better than I imagined. Very professional. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guards added to existing house.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

Thank you for the positive comments. Pleas let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

07/11/2017

Laurie B.

When I contacted them in February, they were upfront that they were booked until June. Since it wasn't critical I had them come out and give me an estimate. Their estimate was lower than the other estimate by more than a 1/3. I got on the calendar for June. They arrived at 8:00am on the day scheduled. The crew was very professional. Quick, efficient and the new gutters looked great. I was extremely happy to get the last of Mathew behind me.

Description of Work
I had gutter damage from hurricane Matthew. Gutters on one side of the house were crushed by a tree.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

05/13/2017

Donald H.

Work was completed quickly and on time.

Description of Work
Replace all gutters.

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

04/12/2017

Frederick P.

Outstandingly. They had to stop after removing the old gutters because of rotting facia boards (that their estimator ,Tom Stabryla (who in particular was a superb person to work with) had pointed out as a possibility. Additionally there were several areas of my new roof that needed correction by the roofing contractor.This was pointed out by their leading man ,Hugo. Upon me getting the facia boards repaired and the roofing discrepancies corrected ,they returned and completed the job in an outstanding manner. As far as I am concerned ,Hugo and his team are sheet metal (and gutter ) artists.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of all my gutters and also adding downspouts

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

02/05/2017

LINDA H.

Never returned my phone call the business location. Never responded to my contact thru Angie's list site.

Description of Work
Two areas of gutters need adjustment

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

I apologize for the oversight. Please give [Member Information Removed] a call. I would be happy to set an appointment, 843-842-4020. Thank You. AGC Gutter Company

11/07/2016

Scott L.

The job was very professionally completed. The process was smooth and easy. Several issues with the prior system were corrected in an efficient and proper manner. Very pleased!

Description of Work
New gutter system installation

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

10/30/2016

Dan T.

It went well. Installation was well done for the most part but, needed adjustment at a later date. While two installers were very professional, one didn't possess the business acumen of the others and left cigarette butts around the property. I would recommend and hire again for future needs

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

Work Completed On 10/30/2016

09/14/2016

Anne L.

AGC is extremely professional, punctual and performs excellent work. Steve and Liz Arnot run a top notch company. Their staff in the field is very curteous, professional, responsive and they listened to my concerns. AGC is bar none the best in this area. I would not think of using another company. AGC is and always will be my go to for gutter work.

Description of Work
Originally installed gutters a few years ago. Recently removed gutter guards in preparation for new roof installation. Designed and installed new gutter at front of house to divert water from front steps.

Work Completed On 09/08/2016

05/24/2016

Beverly L.

AGC replaced our old gutters with 6" seamless gutters and five downspouts. The gutters are installed with unique gutter guards that will alleviate the problem of clogged gutters, which lead to wood rot on the fascia boards. Our house is surrounded by live oaks and tall pines. Leaves and needles in the gutters are a constant problem. The gutters look great. Their color is almost identical to the color of the house. We have very deep overhangs and the way they customized the downspouts to follow the curvature of the eaves and house is excellent. We are very pleased with the quality of the gutter system and the workmanship. I would highly recommend AGC Gutters.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and replaced them with new gutters and downspouts.

Work Completed On 05/10/2016

09/26/2015

Linda B.

Excellent work, highly professional analysis of work needed to resolve issues of water pouring off the roof causing erosion. Efficient installation. Installed just prior to heavy rain - their work solved all of our issues. Thank you!

Description of Work
Installed 6" seamless gutters, 2 downspouts, 1 custom made box, 59" gutter guards.

Work Completed On 08/22/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

09/02/2015

April L.

Very professional. On time, great product. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
added new gutters

Work Completed On 05/20/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

06/08/2015

Fred L.

One exception to their installation that I do not like. They installed the gutter on a flat 2.5" facia that is on top of a 8" facia. They use concealed hangers which causes the gutter to kick out at the bottom. This causes the gutter to look improperly installed when viewing, or looking up at it from the bottom of the gutter from underneath.

Description of Work
Installed gutter

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

05/06/2015

Gary S.

the job / work could not have gone any better. very satisfied and would use again.

Description of Work
fabricated and installed new gutters

Work Completed On 01/21/2014

04/06/2015

CAROLYN J.

We were able to contact another contractor that feels he will be able to correct the problem.

Description of Work
He was unable to correct the problem and referred us to another company.

Work Completed On 03/30/2015

11/25/2014

Sherry W.

From the estimate through the total installation services we were very pleased with the professionalism of this company. All employees were courteous, friendly and responsive to our questions and concerns. They were careful to avoid damaging nearby plants. The way they chose to install the gutters made them blend into the house instead of being noticeable, which I feared. Clean up was immaculate. Gutters have now been tested with recent rains and they drain perfectly away from our entrance.

Description of Work
Installed gutters in the front of our house.

Work Completed On 11/11/2014

Thank you for your positive review! We take pride in our craftsmanship and customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

11/12/2014

John M.

Very good work. Cleaned up. Skilled at their trade.

Description of Work
Installed 207' of gutter and downspouts

Work Completed On 11/12/2014

05/16/2014

Jerome K.

They were here early - professional and courteous - the work was outstanding - they cleaned up - I cant say enough about them!!

Description of Work
install a long seamless gutter and downspouts on a back portico

Work Completed On 05/16/2014

03/27/2014

Harold T.

The workers were on time and very cordial. I thought they may have been rushing a bit to get to another job, and I didn't like the way my rain chains were attached. But they work well and I cannot complain.

Description of Work
I called AGC and scheduled an estimate. The salesman came on time and measured the job. He helped match the color and gave me options on covering gutters to stop dirt and pine straw from clogging them. Once I chose this company we set a time for the install.

Work Completed On 03/14/2014

11/20/2013

mary W.

Installers were competent and professional. We were very pleased with this company. We would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed gutters and leaders in the front, back and over service yard of our home.