AGC Gutter Co

SC
South Carolina: General

12 Anglers Pond Ct

Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

So you're thinking about gutters? You came to the right place. We are a small company that has been doing gutter work for over 20 years. We specialize in Seamless Rain Gutter installation and Gutter Guard installation. Locally owned. Additional email - office@agcguttercompany.com....

gutter repair (49)gutter cleaning (9)

03/04/2019

Excellent. Their estimator was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The installers were excellent and went out of their way to complete the job earlier than promised. This is the second time I've used AGC--excellent products, great staff, and excellent service.

Description of Work
New gutters on home

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

02/08/2019

Very well. A good experience. Careful, considerate of our landscaping, pleasant, positive workers. Did what the said they would do when they said they would do it. When we had the next heavy rain all went very well with no leaking or gushing over the top which had been the problem.

Description of Work
Whole house gutter replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thank you for your review! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

02/08/2019

We recently had gutters installed by AGC Gutter Co. From our first meeting everything went great. They did a great job! They are professional, timely, and meticulous in their work. We couldn’t be more happy. A number of our friends recommended AGC to us. I now know why! I highly recommend AGC Gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter and Gutter Covers

Work Completed On 01/15/2019

11/01/2018

The contractor was on time to start work. The crew leader discussed the work to be performed and toured the site with the homeowner. The crew of 4 worked continuously and kept the site in a clean and orderly manner and at all times and acted in a highly professional manner. At the end of work, the crew leader toured the site with the homeowner and answered all questions of the homeowner. The work ...

Description of Work
Install leaders and gutters

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and workmanship. We strive to make all our customers satisfied. We very much appreciate your business! Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

11/15/2017

Fantastic. Great estimation, planning and installation. Great prices. Did what they said they would do and were on-time and stuck to budget. High quality product. Gutter guards are stainless steel. Finished product was better than I imagined. Very professional. Would recommend to others.

Description of Work
Gutters and gutter guards added to existing house.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

Thank you for the positive comments. Pleas let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

07/11/2017

When I contacted them in February, they were upfront that they were booked until June. Since it wasn't critical I had them come out and give me an estimate. Their estimate was lower than the other estimate by more than a 1/3. I got on the calendar for June. They arrived at 8:00am on the day scheduled. The crew was very professional. Quick, efficient and the new gutters looked great. I was extremel...

Description of Work
I had gutter damage from hurricane Matthew. Gutters on one side of the house were crushed by a tree.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

05/13/2017

Work was completed quickly and on time.

Description of Work
Replace all gutters.

Work Completed On 05/13/2017

04/12/2017

Outstandingly. They had to stop after removing the old gutters because of rotting facia boards (that their estimator ,Tom Stabryla (who in particular was a superb person to work with) had pointed out as a possibility. Additionally there were several areas of my new roof that needed correction by the roofing contractor.This was pointed out by their leading man ,Hugo. Upon me getting the facia board...

Description of Work
Complete replacement of all my gutters and also adding downspouts

Work Completed On 04/11/2017

02/05/2017

Never returned my phone call the business location. Never responded to my contact thru Angie's list site.

Description of Work
Two areas of gutters need adjustment

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

I apologize for the oversight. Please give [Member Information Removed] a call. I would be happy to set an appointment, 843-842-4020. Thank You. AGC Gutter Company

11/07/2016

The job was very professionally completed. The process was smooth and easy. Several issues with the prior system were corrected in an efficient and proper manner. Very pleased!

Description of Work
New gutter system installation

Work Completed On 11/07/2016