AAA Overhead Door Inc, SC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2012

General Remodeling

Fully equipped garage door & electric opener company. Provide a complete proposal before doing any work, fully explaining the work order details, product specifications & estimated time for job completion. All of our technicians are highly trained, OSHA cetified, carry worker's compensation & are employees. We DO NOT hire sub-contractors! Payments are due upon completion of the job by cash, check, money order, credit/debit card..sorry, no financing or payment plans available....

Precision Garage Door Service is a national franchise locally owned and operated company serving the greater Atlanta area that specializes in fast and economical garage door and opener sales, installations and repairs. We offer a wide variety of products from very affordable to elite, custom installations. Please visit us at www.precisiondooratlanta.com. Additional DBA - Precision Holdings of Brevard, Inc, Precision Door Atlanta.

Pristine Renovations LLC is dedicated to complete customer and client satisfaction and will strive to exceed your expectations. Pristine Renovations commitment to first-rate service and quality workmanship has set the standard by which all other contractors and remodelers are measured. The Pristine Renovations crew is clean, courteous, efficient, and extremely skilled. No job is too big or too small. Pristine Renovations offers very competitive pricing, so call for a free estimate today!With Pristine Renovations LLC, you not only get a professional services, but you get an honest experienced friend in the remodeling business. We work closely with interior designers and other professionals, ensuring the best possible results for you. Our experienced crew guarantee clean, prompt service. Don't trust your remodeling/repair needs to anyone with a hammer. Pristine Renovations LLC is licensed and bonded. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise, at the same prices as inexperienced contractors. We work closely with realtors who represent buyers and sellers to provide all necessary repairs required to negotiate a sales contract and provide all necessary paperwork for closings.

With OVER 40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE , our VISION at Falcon Building Group is to construct AESTHETICALLY PLEASING projects, built to the HIGHEST structural standards, EXCEEDING the needs of our clients and making the journey from blueprint to completion a SEAMLESS REALITY!

12/06/2017

Very well. Was prompt & professional.

Description of Work
Repair garage door.

11/29/2017

Not well. The conversation was more about selling me a replacement door than properly fixing the problem. The door did work when he left but the bracket used was different than the original. When I checked I found that the bracket used was for a steel door and not my wood door. It was secured to only the bottom, horizontal, piece of wood, The bracket removed and my understanding is that the replac...

Description of Work
Replace a broken bracket that secures the garage door to the cable.

06/20/2017

Timely, efficient, professional, cleaned up after job was complete.

Description of Work
Replaced Garage door opener

01/05/2017

I called then on a Tuesday morning and left a detailed message. No one responded. I called again Thursday morning -- I wanted them because they had installed the system for the previous owner -- and they came promptly.

Description of Work
They replaced two springs. The service was good, but the cost -- in my last house, I had the whole unit replaced for just a little more than they charged for a small repair.

12/20/2016

Job accomplished quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Adjusted 2 and replaced 1 set of safety switches. Lubricated drive, doors, etc.

Garage Door & Electric Opener, Installation, Repair & Maintenance

Front, Back, Side, Or Closet Doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa