B L Carter Construction Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the customer. I will do either a lump-sum contract with allowances or cost-plus contract. I am very easy to work with. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated. My job is to make sure your home is the way that you want it to be with the highest of quality. During construction, I will work with you on a daily basis to make sure that you are happy with the end result. After construction, I will be there for you if you need me. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed!...

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

Pace's Comfort Cooling

Pace's Comfort Cooling has provided residential and commercial HVAC services in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas and is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our Installation team, our service technicians, and sales personnel are well trained and pride themselves on maintaining a solid reputation as cooling and heating specialists who meet and surpass the energy demands of Charleston, SC homeowners and businesses.

10/03/2019

It was excellent and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

09/30/2019

It was very good. They have quality work. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They built a house.

09/30/2019

They did a good job. Everything they did for me was fine. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
They built a house for me.

09/19/2019

I had no complaints. He's done everything he said hes gonna do.

Description of Work
They are building a home, it's on going.

Category home builders

residential and commercial sheds, barns, patios, porches, decks, cabinetry, carpentry, flooring, painting, siding, tile, masonry, remodeling, foundations, lot clearing, concrete slabs, windows, doors, framing, roofing, siding, gutters, painting, hardwood, tile, linoleum, pergo, trim work, kitchen countertops, vanity tops, driveways & handicap ramps.