B L Carter Construction Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

My business is family owned. My father has also been in construction all of his life. I received my education from working for and with him thru the years. I opened my company up in 1998 and I have a lot of hands on experience along with good business relations with customers. First and most important, when I agree on a contract with a customer, the job is discussed in detail with each other and the price is set to be fair. No surprises at the end of the construction job with big costs to the customer. I will do either a lump-sum contract with allowances or cost-plus contract. I am very easy to work with. We treat our customers like we would want to be treated. My job is to make sure your home is the way that you want it to be with the highest of quality. During construction, I will work with you on a daily basis to make sure that you are happy with the end result. After construction, I will be there for you if you need me. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed!...

Acute HVACR LLC

Our mission is to build long-term relationships with our HVAC clients by providing them with accurate, honest information so they can make informed decisions to keep their families safe and their homes comfortable AND to provide the best quality HVAC equipment and services at a fair price. We strive for 100% client satisfaction with every HVAC repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, duct repair, duct installation, system install, UV light, humidifiers and routine maintenance service plans (Precision Tune-up). We love building long honest relationships with our clients. We strive to do the job right the first time. We put the customer first. "Your comfort is our priority." Owner operated with 5+ years of experience! Licensed and insured.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
McCaw Heating & Cooling

Here at McCaw Heating & Cooling, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

10/03/2019

It was excellent and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did a kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

09/30/2019

It was very good. They have quality work. They were easy to work with.

Description of Work
They built a house.

09/30/2019

They did a good job. Everything they did for me was fine. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
They built a house for me.

09/19/2019

I had no complaints. He's done everything he said hes gonna do.

Description of Work
They are building a home, it's on going.

Category home builders

residential and commercial sheds, barns, patios, porches, decks, cabinetry, carpentry, flooring, painting, siding, tile, masonry, remodeling, foundations, lot clearing, concrete slabs, windows, doors, framing, roofing, siding, gutters, painting, hardwood, tile, linoleum, pergo, trim work, kitchen countertops, vanity tops, driveways & handicap ramps.