ANDY'S REPAIR SVC LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Small company, owner operated. Hourly rates. 1.5 hour Minimum Service Charge. Use of subs only with consent....

Affordable Handyman and Painting Services

Fully licensed to preform carpentry, Handyman Services, Interior / Exterior Painting, Screen Porches, Carpentry . Proud Super Service Award Winner in multiple categories in 2012 and 2011. Affordable Handyman of Charleston, SC is locally owned and operated. Excellent customer service and professional quality work. Call and let us help you save money and relieve you from the headaches that other contractors may give you. If you are a do it yourself-er but don't know how to get started with your project let us spend a couple of hours with you to get you on your way.

Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi
Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

12/19/2014

Description of Work
Leveled my stove and repaired drawer. Andy was professional, helpful, and suggested efficient ways to use his services. We will definitely use him again. Thank you, Andy!

03/26/2014

Greg arrived right on time! I have used this company before and they are so prompt! Upon showing him what was happening with the tank, he knew right away what was needed. Within 30 minutes, my toilet was repaired. Again, this company is very knowledgeable and so efficient. Thank you all! Will continue to use and promote this company.

Description of Work
Repaired my toilet tank.

01/19/2014

Andy's helps me when I need repairs for my rental property. They can do most jobs and I feel are affordable. I had to wait about a week but that was because of the holiday. They replaced some weather stripping, installed a fire alarm, and repaired an exterior screen door.

12/20/2013

Andy and Michelle were very prompt and called to set up a time and date to my convenience. They were very efficient and had all the work done within 3 hours. So respectful and knew exactly what to do. Cannot thank them enough for the reasonable price also! Thank you both so very much.

Description of Work
Repaired my back door moulding, retacked some siding on the house, bolted down commode, and, put in new dryer vent on outside of the house.

04/10/2012

I thought they were efficient, prompt and had reasonable services. Overall, I thought they did a good job.

Description of Work
I had Andy's Repair come out to provide some handyman work.

Category handyman service

Most of our business is with long time repeat customers. Most are owners or managers of rental properties or referred by them. We see ourselves as an independent maintenance crew.

Call us for anything you need and we will try to help.

Check, Visa, MasterCard