ANDY'S REPAIR SVC LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

5820 CAROLYN ST

HANAHAN, SC 29410

Small company, owner operated. Hourly rates. 1.5 hour Minimum Service Charge. Use of subs only with consent.

12/19/2014

Anne S.

Description of Work
Leveled my stove and repaired drawer. Andy was professional, helpful, and suggested efficient ways to use his services. We will definitely use him again. Thank you, Andy!

03/26/2014

Pamela K.

Greg arrived right on time! I have used this company before and they are so prompt! Upon showing him what was happening with the tank, he knew right away what was needed. Within 30 minutes, my toilet was repaired. Again, this company is very knowledgeable and so efficient. Thank you all! Will continue to use and promote this company.

Description of Work
Repaired my toilet tank.

01/19/2014

Michelle J.

Andy's helps me when I need repairs for my rental property. They can do most jobs and I feel are affordable. I had to wait about a week but that was because of the holiday. They replaced some weather stripping, installed a fire alarm, and repaired an exterior screen door.

12/20/2013

Pamela K.

Andy and Michelle were very prompt and called to set up a time and date to my convenience. They were very efficient and had all the work done within 3 hours. So respectful and knew exactly what to do. Cannot thank them enough for the reasonable price also! Thank you both so very much.

Description of Work
Repaired my back door moulding, retacked some siding on the house, bolted down commode, and, put in new dryer vent on outside of the house.

04/10/2012

Jean R.

I thought they were efficient, prompt and had reasonable services. Overall, I thought they did a good job.

Description of Work
I had Andy's Repair come out to provide some handyman work.

03/31/2011

Perry R.

Andy is polite and professional. Both Andy and his wife Michelle do excellent work. Also, his empolyee Greg is very good. I have used Andy's Repair for several years.

Description of Work
Andy's Repair Service and painted both ext and int. plus dry wall repair and crown molding.

Category handyman service, house painters

Inspired Closets Charleston

Welcome to Inspired Closets Charleston, your local home organization expert serving Charleston SC. We provide professionally designed and custom built organization solutions. Our complete line of home organization solutions includes unique solutions to organize closets, pantries, garages, basements, laundry rooms, and even the home office or extra bedroom.

The Gutter Gorilla

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install what we do, why we install the way we do! Call today! The Gutter Gorilla offers seamless gutters, leaf guards, Impact and non-impact Replacement Windows to Charleston tri-county and along the coast extending to our location in Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. We are the Coastal South Carolina gutter company.

Offers by The Gutter Gorilla on Angi
    One Cut Construction LLC

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Most of our business is with long time repeat customers. Most are owners or managers of rental properties or referred by them. We see ourselves as an independent maintenance crew.

Call us for anything you need and we will try to help.