Unique Concrete Design LLP

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2013

Decorative Concrete unquestionably rates as the ultimate resurfacing material for concrete. With Decorative Concrete, you do not have to settle for plain gray concrete surfaces. We provide our customers with uniquely designed surfaces that dramatically improve the safety and appearance of their existing floor surfaces. We offer decorative applications through acid staining, concrete resurrection staining, artistic engraving and design. These applications can be applied to any concrete surface; interior concrete floors, driveways, patios, pool decks, basement floors and more. Additional email - stevenmweeks@gmail.com. Additional DBA - Unique Concrete Design....

Pressure Works PowerWashing

How are you doing today? Looking for a pressure washing cleaning service in your area? We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Bulldog Civil Consultants

With over 25 years of experience, Bulldog Civil Consultants is the clear choice for all of your construction needs in Greenville and surrounding areas of South Carolina. Give us a call today! We offer a wide variety of services to fit your needs from.. - Site grading - Landscaping - Foundation and footer - Driveways new and repair - French Drains - Clearing and Underbrush mulching - And much more! We are your one stop shop for all your needs!

Offers by Bulldog Civil Consultants on Angi
Beene's Pressure Washing

we offer pressure washing services. House cleaning with our unique soft washing system, Driveways with our high quality surface cleaner, we soft wash Roof's so it will never damage it but add years of life to it, Decks, wood & Vinyl fences. we offer Gutter Cleaning. If you want your house cleaned call BEENE!

Offers by Beene's Pressure Washing	 on Angi

08/30/2019

Courtney J.

They ended up doing the work a little early due to scheduling. Crews arrived and did work, was completed in 2 days. Result is beautiful and beyond my expectations!

Description of Work
Pool deck resurfacing/sealing/color

Category decks,stamped concrete

02/20/2019

Heather H.

Fantastic! Fast, high quality work. Great communication. Corrected our drainage issue. We love our beautiful new driveway!

Description of Work
New driveway to replace old gravel drive with poor drainage

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

06/25/2018

Larry P.

Contractor made appointment. Never saw him or heard from him again.

Description of Work
Concrete Drive

Category concrete repair

Good Afternoon Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are no longer currently advertising with AngiesList which may affect why we didn't see this posts. Also we keep a pretty detailed description of appointments I cannot find your name or address in our records for appointments scheduled. Its possible you have us confused with another company that goes by the name of [Information Removed. Please if you should need any services in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call - Unique Concrete Design at 864-304-3885.

06/25/2018

David C.

They were very quick to respond to a request for a bid and, after its acceptance, they proceeded with the project within a week. The actual project only took about three days to complete (from pressure washing the concrete beforehand and removing an aged fiberglass slide to applying a sealant over the completed surface). The final product was a faux-flagstone appearance. Their design incorporated and largely hid a distinct 25-foot crack in the main part of the deck. They also leveled an area where the concrete had settled on the other side of the pool. The price was a bit higher than I'd hoped for but they returned again at my request a year later to perform some minor cosmetic repairs that were needed at no additional cost. It took a couple of months to get them back after first contacting them in the spring, but May was especially wet this year and put them behind schedule on several jobs, apparently. The repairs (mostly involving the troublesome crack) were satisfactory. The pictures below show the completed work and also a close-up of how the hand-sculpted faux flagstones are created then colored.

Description of Work
Cosmetic resurfacing of a plain concrete pad around an in-ground swimming pool

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

05/14/2018

Virginia K.

We’ve had Unique Concrete twice before, but this the first full patio they’ve done. Arrived by 8:30 am to clear out site, frame patio, lay cement, clean up site, blew away any loose dirt etc by patio, blew the driveway and were done by 1:00 pm. You would hardly know anyone work had been done it was so straightened up. Excellent crew who obviously knew what they were doing. They were very polite and experienced. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Put in a 12x16 patio.

11/29/2017

Frank G.

They did an excellent job on concrete driveway , very professional and addressed any issues i had.

Description of Work
remove old concrete driveway and pour new one

07/31/2017

brandon P.

I worked with the gentleman named Gabriel who was very polite in the beginning of our negotiations showed up the day I called them and quoted me for the job I put a deposit instantly because I went to his page and saw all the work he had done previously and was excited to have him work on my garage all their previous jobs seem to be executed with perfection after a few weeks of back-and-forth and no real set appointment from Gabriel we finally got them to come in and do the work. the whole process was smooth enough however once the stain went onto the floor we noticed that there were Sand marks all throughout the garage floor after I address the situation with Gabriel he refused to acknowledge that they had made a mistake he was angry that I was calling him on the weekend and told me that he didn't want to talk about this on a Saturday he then told me he would come and look at the floor to examine my concerns well the truth is he never did come look at the floor and all I had was a lady come to the door asking for the rest of the money so now here I am $2,500 in with a brand new floor that I'm not happy with also the reason why I worked with them was they said they guarantee all their work and that I had a 5 year guarantee on the stain on the job. they don't want to hear it they just want their money and move on to the next. I'm really sad to give this negative review because I really just wanted a good job done. **the photo attached shows the lines all throught my garage floor **

Description of Work
we needed epoxy removed from garage floor and new stain and sealer.

Category stamped concrete

To whom this may concern, We completed the project for Mr. [Member Name Removed] who never fulfilled his agreement by paying us the total balance for the project. According to our agreement Mr. [Member Name Removed] still has an outstanding balance for the work. In regards to his concerns about the marks every concrete staining project requires a prepping of the surface in order to ensure the stain will adhere to the project. This is called etching, sanding, or grinding. This process, in order to make sure the work will last, is done by hand with diamond blade. At times times this is not completely level based on the area in which we are working and how much sanding down the concrete needs. This is a normal part of the process that we attempted to explain to Mr. [Member Name Removed] who did not understand this and refused to pay the balance. Along with this the 5 year warranty is against and chipping of lifting of material. This warranty is only valid if the customer paid the project in full, which Mr. [Member Name Removed] did not fulfill.

07/06/2017

Dave C.

The crew (varying in size each day from 1-3) worked diligently and professionally for three days. The final product (a faux flagstone finish) looks great! They repaired some surface irregularities in the concrete and incorporated one major crack into the design, largely hiding it. The project wasn't cheap...around $5000 which, while I felt was a bit high for the project, was not enough to consider a competing bid for a less creative approach.

Description of Work
Cosmetic repair and aesthetic update of a concrete pad around an 18x36 inground swimming pool.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

05/24/2017

John V.

All work was done in a neat professional manner. Excellent workmanship in doing the stamped concrete work on the patio and sidewalk. All hand done amazing job.

Description of Work
Extended our patio and added a walkway to the driveway. Added a retaining wall at end of patio with french drain.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete,patios

05/10/2017

WILLIAM B.

They were very punctual and professional. They were by far the least expensive. When they stripped the basement floor, they didn't get the corners at all, and there is a small strip all along the walls that was missed, as well. The stain and "shine" is lumpy with jagged areas and can't be mopped without snagging the mop braids. There are even footprints in it. I was expecting a mirror-like finish. This was far from that. But, like I said, it was the least expensive option. So, I got what I paid for. Again, these guys were all very nice, punctual, and professional. I hate to disparage them in any way. Maybe my expectations were too high.

Description of Work
Concrete stripped and stained

Unique Concrete Design LLP

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2013

24 Morgan Woods Ct

Greer, SC 29651

Concrete Overlay And Resurfacing of Surfaces Including: Pool Decks Patios Driveways Interior Floors Walkways Porches Vertical Concrete Walls Flat Concrete Concrete Fire Pits, BBQ Grills, & More Cracked Concrete Solutions