Chim Cheree, The Chimney Specialists

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

Chim Cheree, The Chimney Specialists is a local family owned business. We build, install, service, and repair chimneys and solid fuel appliances. We inspect and evaluate chimney and venting systems. We are serious about fire safety and do not install cheap appliances or parts. Our goal is to provide you with a worry free chimney system. We are a small, family owned business. We perform all the work ourselves and do not do any subcontracting. All of our technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America and the National Fireplace Institute....

Dryer Vent Wizard of Upstate SC

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer dryer cycles resluting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering, and installing dryer vent lines. It's all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools, and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision... Download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs. To schedule an appointment contact (864)607-9002

P AND D MASONRY

General masonry and repairs, brick, rock, stone, chinney repair, fireplace, patios, steps, etc.

Carolina Ductmasters

For air duct cleaning, need to know the number of vents, including returns and supplies in a home. We employee 10 people. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Ask about angie's list discount.

01/04/2020

Ive only been waiting since February of 2019 for a quote have been very polite and called every two months requesting my quote and keep getting promoted it's on the way. Still waiting.

Description of Work
An estimate to repair chimney for leaking and to install an insert to push hot air out into the house.

Category chimney repair,fireplaces

02/12/2018

They did exactly what they were suppose to do. Inspection before work was very carefully done and well documented. The sweep of inside on chimney was done and care was taken to keep everything clean. I was disappointed that work did not include a good cleaning of the inside open area of fireplace but I agree that description of a sweep does not include that.

Description of Work
Sweep of Chimney; we’re changing fireplace from wood burning to gas logs

Category chimney sweep

12/27/2017

Showed up on time, very professional, had modern equipment and gave us a work up of recommended work.

Description of Work
Inspected the fireplace and chimney and gave us an evaluation regarding the condition.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

05/21/2017

Response was quick along with appointment. However estimator was totally unprofessional upon arriving and conducting his work. Got ladder out and attempted to climb to chimneys (wood cedar shake roof which was described before coming) and in process damaged a couple of shakes. Came down and told us that we had a "bad / old" roof. House is 6 years old. Further he said that he was afraid to damage t...

Description of Work
Requested a quote for chimney caps (4). Sent pictures and described the roof. Was willing to pay $175 if they did not do work as it is their policy

Category chimney caps

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry for any miscommunication on my part, and I apologize if I came off as unprofessional or flippant. While some shake roofs are ladder-accessible, yours simply wasn't. In an effort to avoid any damage to your property and any bodily harm to myself, I suggested the lift/bucket truck as an alternative. I understand entirely if you'd prefer to go with another company....

08/08/2016

I am a real estate agent representing a buyer. The seller's told us we may have to have a new chimney liner ($4500-$12000 possible cost). I called Chim Cheree and he came out the day I called. He was very honest and knowledgeable about what was needed. He was very thorough in his explanation even going so far as videotaping his explanation so that it could be sent to my out of state client. When I...

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and quote.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

We build and install quality fireplaces and outdoor fire features. We sweep fireplace and solid fuel appliance chimneys. We sell and install quality wood burning inserts and stoves. We renovate, repair, and rebuild deteriorating chimney structures. We inspect fireplace and chimney systems, then explain them to you so you understand what's going on. We fix leaking chimneys! All of our installations and repairs are backed up with our 10 year worry free guarantee.

We are not roofers or carpenters. We do not sell cheap products or parts. We do not do shoddy work, or cut corners to lower your costs and compromise your safety.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal