Carolina Gutter Helmet and More

SC
South Carolina: General

1605 LOCUST HILL ROAD Suite 107

Greer, SC 29651

Family-owned and operated we provide the highest quality products, professionally installed, at a reasonable price. Our objective is to offer our customers a level of service unmatched by the competition. Our reputation and continued growth are based on how we treat you. There is simply no substitute for our personal service. Our pledge to our customers is that we have outstanding quality and dependable service, courteous staff and sales representatives, superior american made products and guaranteed lowest prices. Branch Location: 2053 Island Trail Chapin SC, 29036 Local: 803-798-5834 Toll Free: 877-6874888...

4.4

gutter repair (58)gutter cleaning (18)awnings (12)roofing (8)window replacement (2)door installation (1)

02/10/2021

Robie Hutcherson, the owner of Carolina Gutter Helmet, knew exactly what my home needed! The installers, John, Noah and Jake were very professional and courteous, they did an amazing job putting new gutters on my home. I am thrilled at how nice my house looks! A job well done! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Description of Work
Gutter installation and repairs

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

11/20/2020

From the initiation of my inquiry to the execution of the project, I was very pleased with Carolina Gutter Helmet. Kerry Shade was fantastic in working with me to understand my needs, identify a solution, and provide me an accurate estimate of timing and cost for the project. When unexpected issues arose such as need to replace part of my roof, Jayme Mack was fantastic in getting the work re-sched...

Description of Work
Replace/repair some of my gutters and conduct minimal gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/05/2020

I need it gutters very badly. I am not really sure if I paid a fair price. I did felt a lot of pressure to buy even though I wasn't prepared. The workers showed up later than I expected but they did the job very quickly. Overall everything went well.

Description of Work
I needed Gutters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

02/04/2020

there quote was outrageous for 1 gutter cancelled the contracr.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

02/04/2020

Didn’t get the doors. They didn’t replace screen that came with a hole in it. No one would explain anything! I finally had to file a grievance with the BBB. Ended up hiring a different company to install the doors.

Description of Work
New windows and exterior doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

12/14/2019

He did a great job, and it only took about an hour or so. Great job !

Description of Work
Repaired about 25 ft. of sagging seamless gutter across the back of my home.

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

12/01/2018

Quick response, but did not use service. I needed standard gutters. They only provide gutter helmet type gutters.

Description of Work
gutters install

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

02/12/2018

Neatly installed and quickly, cleaned up on completion

Description of Work
Gutter Helmet installed, Gutters aligned and cleaned also

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2018

10/29/2017

The sales crew came out to give me an estimate and the price seemed reasonable so I signed a contract for installation of new and replacement gutters. When the installation crew came out, they had concerns about installing the selected product on my flat TPO roof, so installation was not performed. After meeting with the owner, Robie Hutcherson, we agreed that it was best to cancel the project sin...

Description of Work
new and replacement gutters

Work Completed On 12/12/2017

04/13/2017

We love the gutter covers and they fixed a roof leak that several others had tried to fix without success.

Description of Work
We got gutter helmets installed and they also did roof work.

Work Completed On 04/13/2017

Eco View Windows and Doors- Maintenance Free Gutter Systems by Gutter Helmet and Snap Lock -Sun Setter Retractable Awnings - Under Deck Ceiling Systems -Entry, Storm & Security Doors - Roofing - All products come with complete installation by our our professionally certified staff.

Call for Info.. No job too big or too small. 1-(866) 543-5638!