American Made Windows of the Upstate

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product

front mainhouse beforefront mainhouse afterhalfround trim

window replacement (18)door installation (4)siding companies (3)gutter repair (3)screen repair (1)roofing (1)

03/04/2021

Michael B.

Fantastic ! I believe the windows are very good quality and delivered on time. The installation was better than I ever would have imagined. You won’t be disappointed with the final product.

Description of Work
Replacement windows & door

Category gutter repair, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

10/28/2020

Becky T.

Extremely well. We had 2 small issues that needed to be addressed after the job was completed and they came out promptly and fixed the issues. Very satisfied with the siding and service.

Description of Work
Siding on home

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for American Made Windows of the Upstate - 107 Middleton Way, Greer, SC - 38983823

10/25/2020

Russel C.

Don and his crew were very professional. Their quote beat everyone in the area. The work was quality, they did not cut any corners. They kept us informed every step of the way. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Windows,siding, and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

Review for American Made Windows of the Upstate - 107 Middleton Way, Greer, SC - 38976363

04/13/2020

Eric G.

We had to replace all the windows in our rental home, since they were all at least 40 years old and none of them could be opened any more. After calling around a bit, we decided on American Made Windows. American Made Windows was a pleasure to work with. We were really surprised at how much less their quote was than the other contractor's estimate, while still giving us a better warranty. The install was professional and timely, and made our home look so much better. We would most definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace all windows in our home

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

10/10/2019

Thomas C.

The job was completed within 4 weeks from start to finish. Don was easy to work with and down to earth. The installers were courteous and knowledgeable. We got several estimates but really felt comfortable with Don's experience. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend this company.

Description of Work
We needed new windows for our home.

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

04/03/2019

John C.

Great. We were very pleased with all aspects of our purchase and installation. The people who installed our windows were great.

Description of Work
We replaced all of the windows in our house.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

11/28/2018

Mercy R.

Done in a timely matter Quality work And professional

Description of Work
Window installation

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

10/25/2018

James S.

The whole process went very smoothly. Don and Pam were wonderful. The windows and trim are first quality and make the whole house look new. The price was the best of all the companies I contacted. I am totally happy with everything from first contact to job completion. American Made Windows is the BEST! Thanks Don and Pam!

Description of Work
All new windows for house.

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

09/25/2018

Rebecca C.

Could not have any negative comments if I hunted for them. The only thing I would change was mostly my fault as I did not speak to both people involved to see if we were all on the same page. But even with that, Don put it so it was in my favor and regulated to surpass my expectations.

Description of Work
Replace 1 door and 9 windows.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

We are very pleased you are loving your new windows and door! Its wonderful to know we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the compliment and thank you for your review, it is always great to hear from our customers.

09/25/2018

Nicholas T.

Don and Pam are a great team! Responsive and accommodating. I needed the job completed quickly and they delivered in less than 3 weeks! Quality windows and doors for a very reasonable price (And with an excellent warranty!). I will highly recommend them to everybody!

Description of Work
12 Replacement windows & 1 door

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

It was great working with you. We are so pleased we were able to meet your timeline and your expectations. Thank you so much for your review!

08/29/2018

Pam T.

American Made Windows is one of the best provider of services that I have used in many years. The owners Don and Pam are very personable and easy to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
American Made Windows replaced the windows on my personal house and 2 rental properties. The quality of their work was superb! I had gotten several quotes before deciding to use them, and they beat the others in price and quality hands down!

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

It is always a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the review. We look forward to your next project.

08/18/2017

Barbara R.

The gentleman Don came and measured and explained everything including showing us samples of the windows. The price for installation was Very reasonable. The guys came to install the windows on time. They were professional courteous and friendly. My wife and I whole-heartedly recommend this company for your window needs. thanks.

Description of Work
American Made Windows installed 13 vinyl replacement windows in our house.

Work Completed On 08/03/2017

It was a pleasure working with you guys! Thank you so much for the review!

08/16/2017

Margaret H.

I am so pleased with the work that was completed by American Made Windows. The roofing crew showed up on time, tarped around my home to catch any debris, and replaced my roof in one day! They did a wonderful job. I even watched as they went around my yard several times to collect any nails or debris that didn't get caught by the tarps. The painter came and repaired the damage to my ceiling and painted. You can't even tell there was any damage now! He was very professional and also cleaned up after himself. Next the gutter crew came and installed new gutters. They worked fast and did an excellent job. Lastly, Don re-screened my window screens and they look like new. I would definitely recommend Don and his team at American Made Windows. Great people. I feel like I have a new home! So happy!

Description of Work
I had damage to my home due to hail storm that came to my area. I needed a new roof, new gutters, repair to my ceiling in dining and living rooms due to water damage because the room was leaking after the storm. I also had some window screens that were damaged from the hail.

Category gutter repair, roofing, screen repair

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

We are so pleased that you are happy with the work we have done on your home! Thank you for the great review, it is really nice to hear feedback from our customers. We look forward to your next project! Thanks again!

08/04/2017

Pam G.

The owner was very nice and easy to deal with. They gave us a great price. They were a little busy and it took a while to get finished with the project but the work was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced windows.

Work Completed On 08/04/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you.

02/08/2017

Sam E.

Work Completed On 01/02/2017

07/23/2016

Paul B.

Shopped around all the usual sources for this window. Since it was an unusual size for a double hung and I wanted it to fit in the existing casing, I didn't go to the 'big box' store. AMW as easy the most reasonable option Their salesperson, Don, was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Totally profession, accommodating to my schedule. He followed up promptly to all communications. There was one glitch, the unit was delivered with a 1/2 instead of a full screen. After the installation, I called Don. He immediately ordered the replacement and personally installed. I'd do business with AMW again and would recommend them to anyone ... and ask for Don

Description of Work
Replaced by fixed bathroom window (48x54) with a custom double hung unit

Work Completed On 07/23/2016

07/16/2016

Stephen L.

Replaced builder grade windows with energy saving Low E-3 vinyl windows, and now that summer has arrived (July), I can now report that these windows played a tremendous part in making my unbearable hot bedroom, into a much cooler and comfortable room, and not just the my bedroom but in all of the upstairs, Hats Off to American Windows, and thanks for recommending the energy saving windows.

Description of Work
Three sliding windows, one large sun burst window with sliding window, and one small sun burst with stationary window, also replaced some vinyl siding with highlighting shakes.

Category siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/09/2016

05/27/2016

Lori J.

Love our windows!! Look is gorgeous. Very friendly crew

Description of Work
Replaced living room windows kept clean work area disposed of all trash and materials in timely fashion

Work Completed On 04/18/2016

05/27/2016

Paul T.

Installers were very informative. Kept us informed on every step of the process. Explained all the dos and donts of our new windows

Description of Work
We had all our windows replaced. The whole experience was very smooth. They were very experienced. Work area was always kept as clutter free as possible

Work Completed On 04/27/2016

05/07/2015

Kerri R.

I was very pleased with the overall experience. Since I know how hard the job would be it didn't take as long as I thought it would. Cleaned up everything. Neighbors even complimented on work. I am using again.

Description of Work
We live in an old cinder block house 1946. The windows had never been replaced. So we called several places got estimates. Had A.M.W. do the replacement of 9 windows. Excellent work. Especially since the old windows were built into the cinder block.

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

Contact

Phone

107 Middleton Way Ste 12

Greer, SC 29650

Website

www.amwupstate.com

Building & Structural Work.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing