ADVANCED RENOVATIONS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2010

3.7

We are a full service remodeling company specializing in additions, kitchens, bathrooms, sunrooms, porches, exterior work. We can cover all needs in a residential structure that needs upgrading, remodeling and design. Most all work is done in house, sub contracted is roofing, drywall and painting. We co-ordinate all of these areas for the home owner so that they are dealing with one contact person for all questions and specifications of the project....

L Walton Enterprises LLC

Calvin Bray Quality Construction

With over 23 years of professional general contracting experience, we are here to address any renovation or remodeling need you may have.

Gossett Services LLC

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kenneth Ray Gossett. I created Gossett services after working for many different major companies from the time I was 14 years old. I am thankful for the experience of starting at the bottom and working my way to the top. It has taught me to be humble and the value of hard work. After 8 years of traveling across the country with my dedicated wife; I have perfected my skills in welding and fabrication. I have completed many odd jobs that range from basic architecture, landscaping, and carpentry. In only 3 months time I taught myself to use CAF design for the CNC plasma cutter; just one of the many services offered in my business. I have accomplished all of my goals on working for someone else. It is time to build a business that my son can carry on. Thank you for reading, I look forward to working with you in the future! Kenneth Gossett

05/02/2017

Going through Lowe's we though our remodel would be handled very professionally by them using Advanced Renovations as the contractor. We could not have been more wrong.. After all was said and done we now have a new bathroom with a floor that is not level, a new shower that is installed incorrectly, a beautiful shower door that will not open and close properly. Promises made about addressing problems were never carried through. What was suppose to be a 4 week job ended up lasting over 3 months. Overall a very bad experience. In the end Lowe's did compensate us for some of the problems.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

06/11/2013

The crew was very professional and courteous and did and overall great job. I had a few issues with communication with the owner of the company, Alan. And there were a few problems that came up during the project, but eventually all the problems were resolved to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Built a 4 seasons room, mudroom/laundry room, and new deck, plus replaced vinyl siding and roof on entire house.

Category remodeling

04/09/2013

The job was completed on budget and everything that was quoted was completed. Advanced Renovations ran in to a problem with their cabinet sub-contractor which delayed the completion considerably, but Alan was extremely apologetic and accommodating in the end. Alan Boone has promised me that he will not be using this cabinet maker again in the future. If you hire any contractor regardless of who it is, get a completion date locked in and have a contingency plan. Having dealt with contractors in the past, I will still ONLY use Advanced Renovations. They deliver what they say, and complete the work as promised.

Description of Work
Alan Boone is professional and easy to work with. His company was responsible for a complete gut job on our kitchen and the transformation was amazing. Our kitchen turned out beautiful. We will be hiring him again in the extreme near future to gut our master bath and completely renovate it as well. I would highly recommend Advanced Renovations to anyone. Alan is trust worthy and courteous.

Category remodeling,home remodeling