Climate Control Systems

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2010

Providing high quality heating and cooling systems and service since 1993....

Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning LLC

When it comes to air conditioning and heating systems for your home, Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning is your one-source solution for installation, maintenance and repair. We are a local, family-owned business in Greenville, South Carolina. We serve places all over the upstate. We here at Efficiency HVAC believe in honest home-town service with quality that you can count on. Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning take pride in treating each customer like they are our only customer, we've learned that it all comes down to doing amazing service, offering honest rates and earning our customers' trust. we know a thing or two about installing, maintaining and servicing all makes, models and brands of air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, indoor air quality systems, thermostats and more. We feature complete heating and air conditioning service. We offer free estimates on new installation and replacement systems. You can depend on all of us at Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning to handle all your home comfort needs. Licensed, Bonded and Insured

Offers by Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning LLC on Angi
PJs Heating & Cooling LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction before the job is done. Priding ourselves on quality work to ensure our promises of great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/04/2015

Description of Work
diagnosed heat pump problems, and replaced air handler coil. parts under warranty. labor not under warranty.

09/12/2013

The ac quit running while we were away from home July 4th. Came home to inside temp of 86 degrees and rising. Called Climate Control Systems around 9 AM. Friday, July 5th. (didn't call Thurs PM because didn't want to pay evening/holiday rates) The office called back before 10 AM to say the serviceman would be here between 11 AM and noon. The serviceman arrived just before 11 and was gone by 11:45....

Description of Work
Inspected and by-passed a malfunctioning part on ac unit. The replacement part had to be ordered. Returned to install the new part 2 working days later.

11/28/2012

We were looking to replace our heater and called climate control for an estimate, they came out and provided us with the estimate that same afternoon, they follow up with a call to ask if we had any other questions and were pleased with the answers. After the work was completed, they followed up with a call to check on how the unit was working, we said we heard a noise that did not sound right, th...

Description of Work
Kevin was wonderful. work was completed on time. the work was done professionally . they cleaned up everything. they came back a week later to check everything. we were extremely pleased with the work we would recommend them again

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We put a lot of effort into providing what we promise. I am so glad your are hapy with your new system. Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business! Kevin Henderson

06/14/2012

I needed to have my air conditioner replaced. Kevin Henderson came out and was very helpful in recommendations for the best system for my needs. I ended up getting a high efficiency air conditioner and had my gas furnace replaced also. I am very pleased with my new Trane systems.The Climate Control crew was very professional from start to finish and did a great job. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
My air conditioner and gas furnace were replaced with a high efficiency air conditioner and gas furnace.

02/22/2012

I had them review and give me a quote on 12 PTAC units. After we agreed on a price they began work the next day and were back within a week to finish up the work. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Climate Control Systems to install tankless water heaters and work on our PTAC units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, cooling, commercial refrigeration & tankless water heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover