Turn-Key Construction Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2011

15 Graylewis Ct Suite A

Greenville, SC 29607

Turn-Key Construction, INC has been in business for over 20 years. We have a very qualified staff to take care of your home improvement projects. We work with your insurance company to help with your claim process to make it as easy on you as possible. We offer a 5 year labor warranty on full roof

06/18/2015

Virginia R.

04/16/2015

Vivian C.

Went great - fixed leak and even reattached (no charge) some tin on a lean-to for me.

Description of Work
Repaired roof

07/09/2013

Tracy K.

Owner was very nice, and they gave us a great deal. The work was all done in one day as well.

Description of Work
Put on a new roof.

Glad we could make your experience enjoyable. We enjoyed doing business with the [member name removed].

05/29/2013

Joseph C.

everything that was agreed upon prior to the contract was delivered as promised. My house was built in the late 70's and was in need of remodeling. I had a total remodeling of the outside of my home, and the transformation was remarkable.. The work was done very quickly , and the crew was very professional. clean up was fast and thorough . I am very satisfied with the results and would recommend Turn Key Construction for any home projects.

Description of Work
new roof, new vinyl siding, new replacement windows, new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

It was a pleasure doing business with you [member name removed].

04/10/2012

Emily E.

I would have loved to consider them in my process, but they did not show up for their appointment. I called back to make sure I hadn't made a mistake on the date or time, and they still did not reschedule with me. I had to drop them from my consideration list unfortunately. However, their office manager is amazing...while my experience wasn't the greatest, she was so helpful in outlining what we needed to do to take the first step. If you call them, I think you will be pleased with her. Hopefully they will make their appointments with you!

Description of Work
None.

We apologize for the mis-understanding regarding your appointment. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please keep us in mind. We value our customers.

02/28/2012

Suzann H.

It was very good. They talked my insurance company into paying for my roof, they weren't going to. That was great and fantastic. They were prompt, courteous, and the salesman was really nice. We worked with Ted, he was really good and he talked to the insurance company.

Description of Work
I got a new roof last summer from Turn-Key Construction Company.

Sparta Outdoor Living

Hello, We are a Deck Construction Company. We pride ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction. Our teams have multiple years of experiences. Services we offer. Deck Repairs, painting/refinishing and carpentry work.

D L Remodeling

Tasks big and small. Give us a call. With more than 40 years in the remodeling business, I have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. I have been careful not to compromise my commitment to quality. Please take the time to go over the reviews on Angie's List and Home advisor with 180 5 star reviews, as it will give you a good idea of how we take care of our customers. https://tinyurl.com/DLRemodelingReviews Our team works very hard to keep up our high ratings as it lets our future and past customers know what they can expect from us. "The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten" Ben Franklin Member BBB LICENSE # 51733

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Sam Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Roof replacements, New construction roofing, Shingled roofs, Metal roofs, Roof inspections, Chimney flashing, Construct Crickets, Copper roofing accessories, Vinyl Siding installation, Hardie plank siding installation, Vinyl trim, Gutter installation along with gutter covers, Window replacements, Construct decks/porches, Carpentry work, Interior/exterior painting, Drywall repair, Power-washing, etc...

Plumbing and electrical.