Moss Painting Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Located in Greenville

Greenville, SC 29611

We can do almost anything!!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Painting - Exterior Project

Painting - Exterior Project

house painting
paint exterior commercial buidling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

interior painting (6)house painting (2)wallpaper removal (1)

11/22/2021

John and his crew did an excellent job. Even took the time to hang our new smoke alarms that were upgraded. Repaired places on closet walls that were not necessary but wanted us to be satisfied. Reasonable pricing and excellent customer service..

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business and look forward to being your forever painter. We are a family run business and treat our customers like family!

11/15/2021

Moss Painting provides high-quality, professional services while moving at a great pace. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Thanks, Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure doing your painting! We want to be your forever painter.

10/28/2021

Everything went very well. John put up with all my nit pickery. On time and on budget. House looks great now thank you.

Description of Work
Painted whole house interior.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/10/2021

John and his crew did a wonderful job repairing our cracked ceilings and painting. They were very clean and professional and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Let us know when you’re back in town and we’ll come take care of the rest of your painting!

09/24/2021

John did an excellent job painting my master bathroom and interior trim, painted the exterior surfaces of my home and pressure washed my siding . He came exactly when he said he would and the job was completed on time. I trusted him enough to leave him working in my home while I made a quick trip to Georgia. When he was finished he cleaned up and locked my home. I will use him for all my future pa...

Description of Work
prePressure wash, Paint interior bathroom, Paint exterior of home.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

Thank you ma’am it was a joy working for you. I’m glad you were 100% satisfied with our services.

09/23/2021

It was wonderful. They were very friendly. They were very punctual. They were very good on what they did. They were perfectionist. I was very pleased with them. I highly recommend them. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my whole house.

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

Thank you so much for the review, we’re glad you were completely satisfied and happy!

09/23/2021

Great service! My painter man going forward.

Description of Work
paint exterior commercial building

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We’re so glad you enjoy the paint job.

Interior/exterior painting Wallpaper removal Popcorn texture removal Sheetrock repair Pressure washing Deck staining Fence paint/stain Light carpentry

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available