LEP Construction (Roofing) & Restoration

G-119347

9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

2435 E North St

Greenville, SC 29615

We do all types of exterior work related to roofing, siding,gutters, Interior and exterior painting. We do have options for financing if needed. We do not take any Deposits and payment is due upon completion. Special Discounts for Seniors, Veterans , Teachers. Police Officers, Firefighters...

roofing (27)gutter repair (7)siding companies (6)interior painting (5)house painting (2)

01/27/2021

It was great job done.i will call them again when I need any other work done on my home. I very happy that I have told my friends and family about their work.

Description of Work
Roofing, Painting - Interior, Siding

Category roofing,siding,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

10/01/2020

This company was awesome. They came when they said they would and the work was excellent. We had hail damage and had the entire roof replaced. I expected to find nails, shingles, etc all over the yard after they left but did not find 1 nail. They covered and hauled off everything but the part that stood out the most was the professionalism Louis and his guys showed. He met the insurance adjuster a...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you we appreciate your business. Also If you have any other construction need in the future please contact us since we are a License General Contractor

06/30/2020

LEP Roofing handled all of our roofing needs. Worked with our insurance company and helped in selecting the best color of shingles to go with our home. Roof looks great and very please with the work. Our yard was as left in excellent condition. Very professional company and would definitely recommend them should your roof need replacing.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/24/2020

We contacted LEP Roofing for an estimate following the tornadoes in our area. Luis came out immediately and followed up with the estimate. He took pictures, measured and had us a price within 2 days which we turned in to our insurance company. The estimate was so thorough that the insurance company was able to send us the settlement without viewing the damage. The guys showed up with all materials...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/17/2020

The team was GREAT! From start to finish. Extremely professional, well prepared, and truly one of the best jobs I've ever witnessed. We will call Luis and his team for any roofing and construction projects in the future.

Description of Work
re-roof

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

06/10/2020

LEP Construction/Roofing were 100% professional from start to finish. Mr. Perez was knowledgeable, helpful and went above and beyond what was expected. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

it is always our pleasure to serve our customers and we are thankful and blessed to have not only earned your business but also to have met or exceeded your expectations.

05/05/2020

We were so pleased. Luis and Eddie along with their crew they were the best. They were by our side through the whole process of filing the insurance claim, insurance inspection, choice of shingles and coordinating the job. Our neighbors and friends were very impressed with the work they did. A few of them even signed LEP to do their roofs. GREAT JOB LEP!!! I would hire them again for remodeling we...

Description of Work
Replacing of a old roof with hail damage.

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Thank you for the opportunity. We are very pleased to have met or exceeded your expectations. We are proud of the knowledge and training that we have received in the area of Insurance losses and dealing with Insurance companies on behalf of our customers.

04/07/2020

I called LEP after seeing their truck on the highway and talked with Louis Perez, owner. Louis was at my house for an estimate exactly on time. I was impressed by his timeliness, professionalism, knowledge and frankness. He closely inspected the roof inside and out, described the work and materials required and provided an estimate which I felt was fair. We agreed on a date and time and it happene...

Description of Work
A leak in my roof where a dormer met the roof line was discovered during an insulation enhancement. The leak had rotted an area approximately 1 square foot in the plywood. The roofing shingles, underlayment and plywood had to be removed, replaced and made waterproof.

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

03/30/2020

We needed a new roof and after meeting with several companies, we knew that LEP roofing was the perfect company. The entire process was explained in detail, pictures were taken to show the progress and within a week we had a beautiful new roof!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/27/2020

The roofing job was completed on time and for the amount that was agreed upon. The contractor and his men did excellent work on the roof and on the following clean up. I would not hesitate to recommend this professionally run and organized company to any of my friends or family; they were that good.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

We replace Roofs siding and gutters. We clean Roofs. Interior and Exterior painting

Minor siding,gutter and roofing repairs.