HUGHES KITCHEN-BATH COLLECTION

With Angi since August 2010

Prime Baths

BATH REMODELING COMPANY THAT SPECIALIZES IN BATH LINERS.WALK IN SHOWER CONVERSIONS ALONG WITH CUSTOM TILE WORK & KITCHEN REMODELS

Offers by Prime Baths on Angi
Palmetto Roofing Specialties

With over 13 years of experience, we opened a family-owned business. Palmetto Roofing Specialties believes in the true Southern values of honesty and integrity. We put our homeowner's needs first while helping determine the proper roofing materials for their individual project. Whether you are in need of a full roof repair or just minor repairs we believe you will agree that Palmetto Roofing Specialties is your best choice. Shelter is one of the most basic necessities in life and we are dedicated to providing that with the utmost care and quality on an individualized basis in both a timely and cost-efficient manner.

Bradley Construction LLC

Bradley Construction is one of the premier construction companies in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated full service construction contractors. We live and work in this community and believe in treating our neighbors and customers the same way that we would like to be treated - with integrity, honesty, and respect. We strive to provide you with the highest quality service and always go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. At Bradley Construction we use only premium materials and recommended, current installation techniques supported by manufacturer’s guidelines. Respect of each Home Owner is a priority. This involves proper precautions in the maintenance of cleanliness and the protection of all property; this includes thorough clean-up at each day’s end. About the owner - Terry Bradley graduated from the Citadel University in 1986. He has 25 years construction experience. He became a licensed residential home builder in 1999. He has extensive education and experience in the following areas - residential home building, home remodeling, roofing, windows, siding, decks, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, pressure washing and gutter installation. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We do - new home construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, windows, carpentry, decks, porches, kitchens, bathrooms, drywall, gutters, flooring, painting, pressure washing and much more. The owner and most of the employees grew up in Easley. Award winning. Additional email - quotes@bradleyconstructionsc.com, info@bradleyconstructionsc.com, billing@bradleyconstructionsc.com, customerservice@bradleyconstructionsc.com. Additional phone - (864) 303-5677.

10/06/2015

Blake B.

Nonnie was excellent in finding what I needed and if she didn't know the answer, found someone who did.

Description of Work
assisted me in choosing high quality but good value plumbing fixtures for bathroom reno

Category home remodeling

04/22/2014

Jill F.

I had an awesome experience with HUGHES KITCHEN-BATH COLLECTION. He's the best carpenter I've ever met. He's excellent and beyond good. He's been doing it for 40 years and knows every trick in the book. Every day he said he was going to be here, he was here. He was here when he said he would be here. He charged me exactly what he told me he would charge me. I had not one single issue with him. If I hear people complaining about their contractors, I tell them they should have hired Hughes. I've got him booked for future jobs.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen. He did a complete gut of my walls and flooring and remodeled everything.

Category home remodeling