HOME DEPOT

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2006

3.8

Home Depot Is the #1 Name in Home improvement,and Largest retailer in the world. Our Exterior division specialized in Roof,siding,Gutters,replacement Windows,insulation with Free Consultation...

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash uses our exclusive Non-Pressure system to safely clean and treat your home. Our advanced equipment is the best in the industry. When it comes to your largest investment you can trust precision pro wash's team to do a great job. Our team is ready to help take on your next project. Payment is expected when services completed. We offer a 5% discount for Angie's list subscribers, just remind us!

08/19/2016

I was very disappointed, I had them come back out to re do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install my carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/24/2012

They were very responsive.  But they were very expensive.  My experience with them was good.  They were very thorough and they spent a lot of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot gave me a bid for roof work.

CATEGORY roofing

06/20/2011

Everything went well. They did forget to install the docking station for our satellite, but once I called them about this they made it right very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them for our roof and they sub contracted the work.

CATEGORY roofing

01/11/2010

I bought the fence based on an advertisement that I saw at Home Depot. If I have to do the work again, then I might not buy it from there. We had problems when they sent out one of their installers and we had problems while transacting with them after buying the fence. You will find all kinds of fence pieces when you go to the front door of Home Depot. They send you to the fence guy and take your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a 100 linear feet wood fence from Home Depot in last summer.

CATEGORY fencing

11/14/2008

The kitchen designer met with me and was very helpful. The installer was a very skilled young man. Everything went fine. They were very reliable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought all my kitchen cabinets from the Home Depot, and they came and installed them. They removed my old ones as well.

CATEGORY woodworking

HARDWOOD. BATHTUB AND SHOWER LINERS. CABINET REFACING. CARPET. COUNTERTOPS. HOME ORGANIZATION. DOORS. ELECTRICAL. GARAGE FLOOR COATING. HEATING AND COOLING. INTERIOR SHUTTERS. LAMINATE. TILE. WOOD AND VINYL FLOORING. WATER HEATERS. AND SOFTENERS. WINDOW TREATMENTS. GARAGE DOORS. DECKS. ROOFING. PAINTING. SHEDS. SIDING. SUNROOMS. WINDOWS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available