Forever Green Irrigation Systems

With Angi since October 2010

4.2

PO Box 31369

Greenville, SC 29608

Forever Green Irrigation Systems located in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in the upstate of South Carolina, has been meeting the needs of it's customers for over 26 years. Established in Greenville in 1987 and reorganized in 1992, Forever Green Irrigation Systems, Inc., is a

04/27/2017

Phillip S.

I have used Forever Green in the past and will use them in the future if the need arises. The technician was very thorough, and made sure we were fully satisfied before he left our property.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple rotor heads, added a pop up sprinkler head, re-positioned a rotor head and adjusted the whole system as needed.

09/09/2015

David M.

Description of Work
Prices are about double that of a quote that I got from a competitor. They came onsite to open the system. I was told there were repairs needed and they would get me a quote. I had to call and follow up twice before I got the quote. When I did it was almost $1000. When I called and ask to review the quote with me the women in the office was rude and aarrogant. I called a competitor (recommended highly by this site)and got a quote for half the cost.

12/30/2014

Bruce T.

Most unprofessional company I have dealt with in a long time. Tech got out of truck smoking and kept on smoking as we discussed problems. Had on shorts(this is ok) looked like they were going to fall with the next step ( this not ok) was very profane while talking to me. Nice but profane.

Description of Work
reworked sprinkler heads

08/25/2014

Norm U.

Arrived on time and did the job just as expected. We have always been extremely happy with the quality of their work and feel their prices have always been reasonable.

Description of Work
We have used these folks for years and today they repaired a non-functioning rotor head and made sure all the others were working properly and watering the right areas.

09/10/2012

alexander A.

The response was timely and we walked thru the yard and discussed my needs. I tried to communicate what I wanted in an estimate, what i wanted to accomplish, and what options I might consider. The experience was useful and I though the fellow was very professional and knowledgeable on the issues. The proposal was very detailed, but pricing was all encompassing, lacking in options, and included a page full of legalize. The estimate was significantly higher than I wanted to spend.

Description of Work
requested a proposal for installing an irrigation system for the front yard.

03/13/2012

al E.

They do good work and they are very thorough. I felt that the work we had done was not as complete as I would have liked because I didn't want to pay the price they quoted for everything I needed. I felt they should have done a more complete job for the money they were asking.

Description of Work
We had some drainage problems and they came and fixed it for me.

Category excavators, drain pipe

01/03/2012

al E.

They came and took care of the problem up to the extent that I was willing to pay for. They were trying to keep the water out of the house. It was a part of a $32,000 problem that we had. It was major what they wanted to do but I was not willing to pay for everything. The guy that I trust the most did not do the work himself and he had his children do it who were young people. I was not impressed with their professionalism. They did get it done but then I had to do a lot of the cleaning up.

Description of Work
I used the services of Forever Green Irrigation Systems to do extensive repair work in my back yard about five months ago.

Category irrigation systems

We are a family owned and operated company and have been for close to 30 years. We take pride in our work. Peter (the man you are reffering to) is trustworthy and would never hire anyone to do the work that he did not trust himself. Our workers are not as young as you think. They are in there 30s and are very hard working. In regards to our prices, We feel our prices are competative for the service that we provide. We are always here if you need us and we guarantee our work.

06/03/2011

al E.

i FELT THE CHARGE WAS TOO HIGH, BUT THE WORK DONE WAS VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
Seasonal tune-up for sprinkler system. Replaced one part.

11/10/2010

al E.

They were very good and reasonably priced at that time. I recently contacted them for an estimate on lawn irrigation and their quote was high.

Description of Work
They came out to install a French Drain.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

03/23/2010

Sandra I.

Everything turned out great. They were prompt, professional, and courteous. The pricing was reasonable and we certainly got what we paid for.

Description of Work
They installed a lawn irrigation system for us.

06/30/2006

Forever Green comes by and checks all the sprinklers in the neighborhood yearly. They do a great job, and they are sure to let you know right away if there is any sign of a problem. Whether the problem is big or small, they let you know immediately. The workers are always nice, and they do their work accordingly. I am not sure what it costs because it is included in the irrigation system priced. Therefore it was already paid for.

Description of Work
Forever Green checks my irrigation system yearly to make sure it is operating smoothly.

FPF Concrete

Leon Masonry

We specialize in foundations, new construction bricking, and making brick arches. We also offer mini projects like brick encased mailboxes, brick columns, and brick fire places. We take the time to make sure everything is right the first time. We have 10 years of experience in both residential and commercial masonry.

Wilco Construction LLC

Are you planning to build a home in the near future? Is your lot covered in trees and brush? Do you need to remove an existing structure? Wilco Construction is a reputable excavating company that can handle all of these projects with ease. Serving both Spartanburg and Greenville, SC, our team performs every aspect of land preparation, from clearing and grading. Proper preparation prevents major stability and drainage issues later, so make sure you hire a professional to handle your site prep needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Landscape irrigation, lighting, and drainage applications. Irrigation maintenance programs. 'Smartline' products.