Fantastik Pressure Cleaning Lawn Care Co LLC

Founded 2012 •

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality and make your lawn look FANTISTIK! Specializing in lawn and yard work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Green Shadows Tree Care and Landscaping

Landscape and tree trimming. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Grass Barber Lawn Management

We are a full service licensed and insured lawn management company serving the Greenville area. We have the equipment to take care of all your Residential or Commercial lawn-care needs. Call us today for a free estimate.

Low Dogs Lawn Care

lawn care and maintenance, give us a call or click for an estimate today!

05/02/2020

We chose Neely Lawn & Landscape from Angie’s List of service providers. They were excellent and we have decided to hire them again for routine lawn maintenance.

Description of Work
Spring clean up lawn care

Category lawn service,leaf removal,deck cleaning

03/10/2020

It was a good experience. The owner who came in let me know when he was on his way. He got the job done i an pretty efficient time, pretty quickly. The price wasn't too bad for all the work that he did.

Description of Work
They did lawn mowing and leaf removal for me.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for your business.

03/10/2020

I was very satisfied. I never had a complaint. They were professional and on time.

Description of Work
They cut my grass and did a weed treatment on my lawn.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

03/10/2020

It was very good. They were personal, friendly, and caring. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
They did a pressure washing and lawn service for me. They planted seeds and grass as well.

Category landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

Thank you so much for being a great customer

03/10/2020

It was great. They were awesome. They were dependable. They were trust worthy. They were always on time. They were friendly.

Description of Work
He did pressure washing. He did lawn maintenance.

Category lawn service,pressure washing

Thank you fire being a great customer.

03/10/2020

100.. All he was to do was cut the grass and pressure washing. Very talented. Mr. Jeff help me with an outside light. Highly recommend him. The guys I had before did not come no near to Mr. Jeff. Great customer service.

Description of Work
lawn care, pressure wash my deck and stain it. clean my gutters clean flower bed and clean up the leaves .

Category gutter cleaning,leaf removal,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for your business. I appreciate you.

03/10/2020

It was good. They were reliable. They did a good service.

Description of Work
They did a lawn service for me.

Category lawn service

Thank you for your business.

03/05/2020

Jeff Fant did an excellent job with my lawn and the fertilization process. Well versed on the care, what was needed based on tmy yard's grass type. I highly recommend Jeff, great business!

Description of Work
Lawncare/fertilization

Category landscaping,lawn treatment

Thank you for being a great customer. Anything we can do to help.

03/04/2020

Perfect job! Anytime I need Jeff for lawn care or pressure washing he always is professional and on time. Recommend A++++++

Description of Work
Landscaping, Pressure Washing, Lawn Fertilization & Treatment, Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control,landscaping,lawn treatment,pressure washing

Thanks for being a great customer.

Deck Maintenance, Lawn & Yard Work, Shrub Trimming and planting,Pressure Cleaning, Fertilization, Fire Ant Control, Leaf Removal, Mulch & Topsoil, soft-scapes

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check