Fantastik Pressure Cleaning Lawn Care Co LLC

Founded 2012 •

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality and make your lawn look FANTISTIK! Specializing in lawn and yard work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash

Precision Pro Wash uses our exclusive Non-Pressure system to safely clean and treat your home. Our advanced equipment is the best in the industry. When it comes to your largest investment you can trust precision pro wash's team to do a great job. Our team is ready to help take on your next project. Payment is expected when services completed. We offer a 5% discount for Angie's list subscribers, just remind us!

05/02/2020

We chose Neely Lawn & Landscape from Angie’s List of service providers. They were excellent and we have decided to hire them again for routine lawn maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up lawn care

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,deck cleaning

03/10/2020

It was a good experience. The owner who came in let me know when he was on his way. He got the job done i an pretty efficient time, pretty quickly. The price wasn't too bad for all the work that he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn mowing and leaf removal for me.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for your business.

03/10/2020

It was very good. They were personal, friendly, and caring. It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a pressure washing and lawn service for me. They planted seeds and grass as well.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pressure washing

Thank you so much for being a great customer

03/10/2020

100.. All he was to do was cut the grass and pressure washing. Very talented. Mr. Jeff help me with an outside light. Highly recommend him. The guys I had before did not come no near to Mr. Jeff. Great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care, pressure wash my deck and stain it. clean my gutters clean flower bed and clean up the leaves .

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,leaf removal,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for your business. I appreciate you.

03/10/2020

It was great. They were awesome. They were dependable. They were trust worthy. They were always on time. They were friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did pressure washing. He did lawn maintenance.

CATEGORY lawn service,pressure washing

Thank you fire being a great customer.

Deck Maintenance, Lawn & Yard Work, Shrub Trimming and planting,Pressure Cleaning, Fertilization, Fire Ant Control, Leaf Removal, Mulch & Topsoil, soft-scapes

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check