Duckett Plumbing CO, LLC

Founded 1970 •

• Trade License Number
  • 810

Greenville, SC 29615

Duckett Plumbing is proudly locally owned and operated. We have the heart of a small business , but with big business capabilities, and security . We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Our employees are screened and drug tested . We operate seven days a week, with no extra charge for Saturday and Sunday work . Our employees live throughout the upstate ; Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Powdersville, Greenville, Simpsonville, Greer & Spartanburg. Because our employees live in various areas in the upstate, we are local to , and live in , many areas. Our office is located in Anderson SC , and we have shop locations in Anderson, Greenville, and Spartanburg. We are proud of our five star rating on Home Advisor . Our rates are typically lower than our competitors, and with large jobs we literally save our customers thousands . But we stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our primary goal ....

3.8

2.5

3.3

Resposiveness

3.5
plumbers (5)water heaters (2)excavating (1)

03/15/2021

They were there for a total of 7 mins and then charged 300.00 . I'm writing this for my parents that, feel completely taken advantage of. This took place in Landrum ,sc and i live in ky.. My parents are in their 80's. And my mother was shocked when given. The bill. The plumber then advised them to get a new toilet , that he'd install for over 800.00 NO THANKS!!!!!! this unfortunately seems to be t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog a toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

01/27/2021

Good and fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a water pressure valve

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

11/23/2020

It was fantastic. I called them early in the morning and they had the technician in 2 hours. The technicians were knowledgeable and they fixed the problem in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did hot water heater repair.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

11/16/2020

Awesome service! Customer service was great! They replaced my water heater. The service guy was extremely professional, answered all my questions, and it was completed in a timely manner! Very pleased with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for being a faithful customer. It's always a pleasure to serve you.

11/16/2020

Their great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing for rentals

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thank you Ms. Reyonlds for allowing us to be your plumber. You have chosen us repeatedly for many years now and we appreciate your business.

12/24/2019

Very badly. They did not finish there job. Can't get them to finish the job. I would not recommend DUCKETT PLUMBING.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water spicket in shower had to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed] I apologize for responding so late to your review. I only recently became aware of it. You had several Plumbing repairs made. You did have an invoice for $ 975. But you did not pay that. You authorized work to include a new shower valve in December of 2019. When the work was completed you said you did not have funds to pay , and that all you could afford was $ 450. I spok...

Tankless waterheaters Gas waterheaters Electric waterheaters Sewerline Installation Waterline Installation Home repipe Leak repair Clog drains Slab leaks Water filtration system Water softener systems Toilet repair Faucet repair or installation Septic tank repair Drain field Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check