Drake Exteriors South Carolina

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2016

152 Milestone Way Ste D

Greenville, SC 29615

Drake Exteriors, LLC has a combined 55 years of experience in both residential and commercial roofing. Drake Exteriors, LLC is a fully-insured and licensed General Contractor with the State of South Carolina (License #CLG 118930 GC) and also has individual Business Licenses in the cities of Greer,

11/20/2020

Jesus S.

at the beginning great very good sales men. once work started the problems began. the sun roof is not wood the roofers did not bring the material that goes under shingles. so they used the same material that they put on house roof. but only patched the sections that where damaged during shingle removal. luckily I work close by and come home for lunch almost every day. If i did not see it I would have never known the poor work that had been done. I complained about the work and was assured the my roof would not leak and was offered additional warranty. I agreed not to have the roof redone. a few days later it rained and I lifted the shingles at the edge of the roof and water was all over the paper. this really worried me. I complained again and got into an argument with representative. they did not want to replace the roof since I had agreed to leave it alone. I treated to file a complain with the BBB and the labor department on their license for improper work then my roof got replaced. the siding well they notified me the siding was complete when I got home there was an entire piece with a hole that was nor replace. Drake exteriors did not order all the material that was needed so subcontractor did not finish the job since he did not have all the material it took weeks for it to be properly done then I had water leaking in to the house wood frame. after a rain water would come out of the siding for hours. they did come back and fix the siding it was just a battle to get them to admit that the job was not done right. the gutters well they had to redo those to. again it was so arguing to get the work done. when the representative for Drake showed up and told the work was okay. I walked him over to my neighbors house and showed him the work that had been done on his house. He still thought his work was okay so I told him that if he felt that way I would agree to leave the gutters alone if he agreed to put the photos of the gutters on the company website as an example of the kind of work that they do. the gutters got replace a few days latter. be very careful of you have this guys do work for you. the problems did not end there it has been a headache dealing with this company.

Description of Work
New roof on house and sun room. one side of house needed siding replaced and all gutters needed replacement.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

12/20/2017

Tina F.

Review I definitely have to recommend Drake Exteriors for roofing needs. I was unaware of how much damage my roof received during the past few storms. Jason Brown thoroughly explained the whole process and worked with my insurance company to replace my roof and repair my home. What would have been a scary and frightening process was handled in a professional and easy way. Jason took care of my needs and am sure he will do the same for you. Looking forward to my new roof next week.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and inside repairs due to storms that damaged my roof.

Category handyman service

08/20/2017

Hemini S.

Drake Exteriors and Jason Brown did a fantastic job with my siding repairs after hail damage. They are very professional and skilled at what they do. They provided a nice portfolio and references for review. I had a great experience working with them. They went out of their way to handle communicating with the insurance company to make sure we got a fair price and coverage. I highly recommend Drake Exteriors and Jason Brown.

Description of Work
Exterior - Siding work due to hail damage

12/09/2016

Nik S.

Russell Addison was our point of contact. We never knew that there was a company that not only installed roofs and general contracting, but genuinely knew the insurance claims process with so much detail. They gave us an outline of the process before it began, and fought and fought with our insurance company to PAY for our roof! Wow! We had no idea our insurance company would pay for our roof, and furthermore, how Russell hung in there tirelessly contacted our insurance to get our home in good shape again. They had a huge crew come out that worked from sun up to sundown, and kept us in the loop the whole time. We were amazed at how good they were, consodering we had bad luck with a roofer in the past. Great experience, through and through, and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had our roofing damaged on two of our homes and needed our roofs replaced.

11/29/2016

Monica P.

We have contacted this company three times. They never responded.

Description of Work
We needed our roof repaired.

I am very sorry that we missed your calls! We would never turn down business or not purposely respond to your call! We were closed down the week of thanksgiving which may have been when you were trying to reach us. Drake has reached out this customer to offer or apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you are still interested in any roof repairs we would love to give you a discounted rate for your inconvenience. Thank you for the oppurtunity!

10/05/2016

John S.

Extremely well, from first contact to final clean up! Jason Brown the contractor was very professional, clearly explained the extent of the damages, detailed the process from insurance claim to completion of the replacement. He was involved in the process and responded immediately to questions and requests. The crew doing the replacement were well coordinated, and did quality work in an efficient manner. They were courteous, friendly and caused the minimum of disruption to our family considering the scope of the job! Requests we made for changes during the project or access to areas were readily accepted. There was no shouting or yelling, everyone knew their role, a most efficient crew! Plus there was no loud music or personal stuff lying around! I also want to recognize the insurance rep. He was very supportive and followed up to ensure we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced hail damaged roofing materials

09/25/2016

Steve B.

Jason was professional in all that he did and went the extra mile to help negotiate a best time for the shingle removal and replacement work that fit our busy schedules. The roofers were respectful and efficient. It is a rare occasion when one witnesses work that is so effecient and so effectively done. Having experienced the challenge of addressing hail damage just five years ago, we were delighted with the excellent quality of service Drake Exteriors' roofers provided. When the gutter team arrived to do their finishing work, we were greatly encouraged by their willingness to account for our requests. They too were very skilled and talented in their work. Both the roofing and gutter repair teams cleaned up well before leaving. We were extremely pleased with their work. We have been recommending Drake's services to our friends and neighbors since they finished their work this past summer.

Description of Work
Drake Exterior's sales representative, Jason Brown, did an excellent job advising us on the hail damage on our roof, gutters, and deck. He effectively us through the claim process with our insurance company, oversaw the roofing crew, and gutter repair work. Drake Exteriors's roofing and gutter teams and their quality service were excellent.

09/23/2016

Fred W.

IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER!!! Jason was friendly and VERY knowledgeable !! His work crew were unbelievably hard workers! Completed entire job in one day in 100 degree heat!! Quality Excellent!! Product Excellent!! Clean up Excellent!! I highly recommend JASON and DRAKE EXTERIORS!! I do not give my endorsement lightly!! Lastly, our area was hit hard by the storm and there were roofers everywhere. I called two before I found Drake who's name I saw on a yard sign near the office. Because of the heat and volume I thought it would be a LONG time before they could help us. While it probably took an extra week or two it certainly was understandable and WORTH THE WAIT!!! THANKS JASON AND "THE CREW"!!!!!

Description of Work
Evaluated damage to roof and siding from bad hail storm. Provided estimate and recommendations to meet our needs and budget limitations!!

Evolve 3D, LLC

We started Evolve 3D in 2017 with a passion to bring quality products to our customers. Since then we have evolved into helping our customers make their dream homes a reality. Whether its a new bathroom, lighting fixtures, or new floors we are here to help you. With over 20 years of experience let us bring you the quality and professionalism that you deserve.

2022 Super Service Award

Karni Handyman

We have 37+ years of experience and will provide Handyman services around the home, the yards, and the business. We maintain, repair, or replace just about anything around your house. We are skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable in just about anything that makes your house a HOME. from the floor to the ceiling. My Experiences included: being a teacher, Commercial farmer, a father, raising six children, Homeschool, license Builder constructions, Concrete works, Auto mechanics, Welding, Irrigations, Greenhouses production, Home remodeling, Dairyman, founder-owner of Karni Family Farm, an agribusiness that used to grow, package, and market-fresh herbs and other fresh food but most of all, I enjoy building, creating, fixing, that is why I started Karni Handyman.

2022 Super Service Award

Mricoprojects

Provides general handyman services including: Furniture assembly, appliance installation, playground and outdoor equipment assembly, tv mounting, household fixture installation (faucets, ceiling fans, light fixtures, window treatments), gutter cleaning, pressure washing, fence construction and repair, and many other helpful services.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

General Contractor, Roofing Repairs, Roofing Services Offered, Storm Damage Inspection, Tear-Offs, Complete Re-Roofs, Roof, Weatherproofing, Roof Winterizing, Chimney Leaks, Emergency Roof Repair, Free Inspections, Hail Damage, Damaged Flashing, Missing Shingles, Wind Damage, Sagging Decking, Attic Ventilation, Insurance Claim Specialists, Vinyl Siding, Hardi Siding, Siding Repairs, Residential Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Metal Roofing, Gutters, Additions, Renovations

No job to small or too large