Davis Contracting

SC
South Carolina: General

220 N Main St Suite 500

Greenville, SC 29601

Davis Contracting is a licensed and insured professional roofing company in Greenville SC that has served Spartanburg, Anderson, Greer, and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. From windows to siding to roofing, we offer professional building envelope services for residential and commercial applications. We want to help you with any roof repair services you may need by offering a FREE Home Inspection. 5% off for all Angie's List members....

roofing (34)gutter repair (4)skylight installation (2)general contractors (2)house painting (1)

11/27/2019

Davis Contracting gave us a competitive quote on replacing a 21-year old roof with premium architectural shingles. Everything went very smoothly, from the appointment for the inspection/quote, to the old roof tear off, to the new roof installation, and all the associated cleanup. Our old roof had several problem areas, and Davis dealt with these issues very effectively. After two subsequent heavy ...

Description of Work
Roof Tear Off and Replacement

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

07/16/2018

Davis contracting was the first to respond to our call. We had hail damage and I was selling this home for a client. They had the job done way ahead of schedule and cleaned up their mess after the job was done. All to often contractors leave a mess behind and we were so grateful that they were quick, did a great job and cleaned up after themselves!

Description of Work
Replacing a whole roof

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

06/05/2018

The crew was professional ; punctual and finished sooner than I anticipated. I am very pleased with the company . My roof was damaged and leaking. The new roof and gutters are absolutely beautiful.I plan to replace vinyl and windows also and would not choose any other company. I have already recommended Davis to friends and family. I would be happy to speak with anyone planning to have work done o...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

Review for Davis Contracting - 220 N Main St, Greenville, SC - 37127988

06/02/2018

Brandon and his team were very professional. They got the job done in a timely manner, and did a great job! The Shell Family

Description of Work
New roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

04/23/2018

They were quick to respond, both to quote and perform work. 2.5 days for total roof replace, great crew which also cleaned up the work site nicely. Upgraded shingles also, and got ridge vent installed. They also removed old roof power vent that had stopped working.

Description of Work
replace 19 year old roof.

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

Review for Davis Contracting - 220 N Main St, Greenville, SC - 37004524

04/19/2018

Didn't keep appointment to make estimate or call. Never heard from them after setting appointment time and day

Description of Work
asked for estimate on new roof

Work Completed On 04/12/2018

We never received a quote request from [Member Name Removed] our customer response is always 100% .

11/04/2017

After being hit with one of the worst hail storms in South Carolina history, it was determined that we needed new roof, siding and gutters. We wanted someone to handle all three items. Our next door neighbor advised she had an excellent contractor do her roof ten years ago. As it turns out it was Davis Contracting, a company that was able to handle all our needs. We met with Terry Lanford, who gui...

Description of Work
New Roof, Siding, and Gutters

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

10/04/2017

Hunter was very responsive and explained the process well. Installation was high quality.

Description of Work
Replaced metal roof over porch.

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

05/24/2017

Work was completed quickly and satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Roofing and skylight replacement

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

02/24/2017

Okay I guess. I had requested one of three times to come to my house and figured if they couldn't come to one of those, they would call. They came when no one was at home without calling. I was disappointed because I had questions and wanted them to add a few minor things to the order. When I talked with them the next day, they were very polite and told me the things they had done.

Description of Work
I prebought a $99 Roof Repair Service.

Work Completed On 02/20/2017

Sorry for the time request issue it is Customary to enter service request times but we can not always accommodate the request due to already scheduled work.

Roof Replacements & New Roofs Roof Repairs & Preventative Maintenance Vinyl Siding Repair & Replacement Vinyl Siding Installation Hail Claims for Wind or Hail Damage Storm Damage Roof Leak Repairs Replacement Windows

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing