D&E Drywall and Painting

Founded 2008 •

206 Bailey St

Greenville, SC 29609

interior painting202029609
INTERIOR PAINTING 2 STORY HOME 3,150sqft. Beautiful home in Downtown Greenville, Repainting Walls, Ceilings, Trims, Doors, Cabinets, Shutters, ann Some Trim Work.

In D&E Drywall and Paint our priorities are to satisfy customers needs and expectations in their projects, with quality and efficiency. With more than 12 years of experience on Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Cabinets Painting and Drywall. We count with a team of professional and experience employees. With reasonable prices and jobs 100% Guarantee. Feel free to call so we can set up an appointment. Will be happy to be part of your project. Free estimates....
INTERIOR PAINTING  project

interior painting

202029609
HOME TEATHER ROOM REBUILD  project
HOME TEATHER ROOM REBUILD

home remodeling

201929301

interior painting (45)drywall (31)house painting (8)wallpaper removal (6)

09/14/2021

They were the best contractors I’ve ever worked with! He always kept in touch and responded quickly so communication was A+. He was always here when he said he would be and he finished in the exact amount of time that he told me at the time he quoted the job. They even cleaned really good when they were done. And he was so kind and trustworthy. I highly recommend him! The only thing I would sugges...

Description of Work
Interior Painting & Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

08/28/2021

I am completely satisfied with the services provided. I had the ceilings, walls, and trim painted in most of my house (about 1600 square feet), and had drywall installed over paneling in one room. Daniel advised me of better alternatives to what I was planning, and I’m glad I took his advice (i.e., he advised to drywall over the paneling rather than filling the grooves and painting over it; and to...

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Drywall

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

07/13/2021

D&E did a great job on my paint project. From the first time I contacted him about a site visit and a quote, he was very responsive. He delivered the quote promptly, and I felt the price was very fair. He showed up for the first day of work right on time, and they got busy immediately. What I was most happy about was the prep work that they did ahead of the painting, including caulking, smoothing,...

Description of Work
Two interior rooms walls and ceilings painted

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/09/2021

Daniel was courteous and professional, and his team did a terrific job. They were very detail-oriented, and went the extra mile to touch up trim and paint extra features in the garage even though that was not included in the original ask. I would 100% hire again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

07/02/2021

Daniel was prompt, professional and easy to work with. He had a large job of approximately 3200 sqft of popcorn ceiling removal, textured wall removal, and painting. He did a remarkable job in a timely manner. He even came and fixed an area that our movers messed up. I would absolutely recommend Daniel and his crew. When we have another renovation I will hire Daniel again.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal, Drywall, and painting

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

06/23/2021

Great - these guys were her at 8:00 every morning until at least 6:00. They worked hard and did a good job.

Description of Work
Interior painting and ceiling repair

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/02/2021

Daniel was great to work with. I needed the job done quickly so that I could list my house and it was done within a week. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

05/30/2021

Daniel and his staff did a superb job skim coating, priming, and painting our bathroom while offering a helpful alternative to the color scheme we had originally planned. Job was particularly tricky having to work in close quarters around a toilet tank. Second job involved painting a bedroom ceiling damaged by a leaking AC unit. We were impressed with the quality of both jobs

Description of Work
Painting entire bathroom and a bedroom ceiling

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

05/11/2021

On time on schedule, great quality. I’m probably going to have him do my whole new house exterior.

Description of Work
Balcony metal railing

Category house painters

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

04/18/2021

Daniel and his crew did a fabulous job on our kitchen cabinets!! We will have him paint the exterior of our home next!!

Description of Work
Painted our kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

Review for D&E Drywall and Painting - 206 Bailey St, Greenville, SC - 39301821

Interior painting, Drywall Installation and Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Popcorn Texture Removal, Kitchen Cabinets Painting.

Check, PayPal