Buyer's Inspection Group

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2006

110 Mills Ave

Greenville, SC 29605

Buyers' Inspection Group has been in business for 33 years. We have 5 full-time licensed inspectors. Price is based on the age & the square footage of the house. Payment can be made at the inspection & via credit card through our office or payment can be taken out at closing, as long as closing is

11/11/2013

Mark Z.

The entire inspection event was seamless. The office staff was accurate and accountable for the scheduling, report transmittal, and billing. The actual home inspector Mr. Daniel G. Whitten took the time and effort (4.5 hours) to examine the structure and surrounding property. At the completion of the initial inspection Daniel provided a detailed overview of the inspection and explained what information to expect in the final report. When the repairs where completed we requested Daniel to return for a reinspecton. This event was as professional as the one previous.

Description of Work
Performed a initial and follow-up home inspection prior to final settlement.

02/09/2013

Richard A.

I was lucky enough to meet Ward (President) and Steve (Vice President) for the inspection of the house we are buying in Greenville. They were already in the driveway when I arrived (25 minutes early), and we had a great friendly conversation while we waited for the realtor to arrive to unlock the doors. Once inside, they spent close to two hours going over every conceivable detail in the house -- opened every drawer and door, turned on every faucet, ran every appliance through a cycle, tested every electrical outlet... In the process, they noted things that I never would have noticed with my untrained eye -- for example, they noticed that the hinges on doors leading outside did not have burglar-proof pins in them, and when the hot water seemed slow to arrive at the faucet Ward probed around in the basement until he found the recirculation pump un-plugged and tested everything again. We would gladly use this company's services again, and I personally was very happy with the high quality and the thoroughness of their final report. One additional positive: At the beginning of the inspection, they asked me to sign a standard waiver indicating describing exactly what was and was not included, what we could expect in the report, etc. But instead of being written in 'legalese', this document was one of the clearest, most down-to-earth and effective agreements I have ever encountered -- a great compliment to the lawyer(s) who wrote it, but also a real indication of the character behind the company and the way they propose to relate to their customers in my opinion. And the office staff (Tonya and Mandy) were both very pleasant to talk to and very professional in confirming the appointment and following up afterward. Contact Buyers Inspection Group at 864-235-1019

Description of Work
Excellent (expert) service from great people

Category home inspection

Member so eloquently states what we do for all of our clients. His inspection experience is the rule, not the exception, at Buyers' Inspection Group, Inc. Experience matters - experience the difference. Contact us today. 864.235.1019 or at buyersinspectiongroup.com. Thank you, Member. Ward Keeney, ACI, EDI President

10/30/2012

Robert T.

He was professional, knowledgeable, and quite thorough. I was impressed with his seriousness and thoroughness. The extensive detail in the report, compared to other home inspection reports I have seen, was welcome. It is my understanding that the price may be a bit higher to use Buyer's than some others, but in my opinion, it's likely worth it.

Description of Work
The young fellow from Buyer's inspection service inspected a 4000+ sqft 109 year old house before we purchased it, and

09/11/2012

Curt S.

Thorough reporting basement to roof with structured testing.

Description of Work
Home inspection report

08/16/2012

Kevin K.

Daniel was prompt (early actually!) and was very thorough. He was also very willing to answer all my questions and provide advice as to what was worrisome and what was normal (based on the age of the home). I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
We had a home inspection on our rental home which we were considering purchasing. It is a 1930s craftsman-style home that has had some updates over the years.

06/14/2012

Nancy S.

I had been wondering how my house was doing and decided to contact Buyers again. The person who came was very friendly and informative. He showed me things I didn't know about my house and let me know that my house was doing fine.

Description of Work
I had my house inspected.

Category home inspection

Thank you Member. All of our inspectors strive to help and inform all of our clients in any way we can, whether they already own a house or are purchasing a new house.

02/16/2012

James N.

Daniel from Buyer's Inspection Group performed an extensive home inspection. Previous experience with other inspections had me greatly concerned with the value of even doing and inspection. The performance and professionalism from Buyer's Inspection Group far exceeded my expectations. The thourough inspection and subsequent report resulted in a long-term savings to me of 10 X what I paid for the inspection. These are the people that you want to work with on your home inspection.

Description of Work
Daniel from Buyer's Inspection Group performed an extensive home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you again for using Buyers' Inspection Group, Inc., the oldest and largest home inspection firm in SC. Over the last 32 years, we have earned, and strive everyday to maintain, our strong reputation in our industry by performing top-of-the-line inspections with a personal touch. Comments such as yours are one of the reasons we do what we do, and why we do it that way. Experience matters - experience the difference. Sincerely, Ward Keeney President SC License #RBI.100 Certified ASHI #6338

Upstate Electrical Solutions LLC

Upstate Electrical Solutions specializes in Residential Electrical Repair in the Greenville, SC area. While other electrical contractors are going after larger new construction electrical jobs, wiring homes and commercial buildings, our electricians focus on fast response times to your electrical repair need. We can handle any electrical repair for your home. That's all we do! Our mission is simple: provide you, the homeowner, with the highest level of customer service while making electrical repairs and installations that are safe, reliable, and cost appropriate for your budget. Please read some of our customer reviews. Upstate Electrical Solutions is the electrician to call in Greenville when you need fast and reliable service that comes with upfront pricing and a 100% money back guarantee. We make sure every customer is completely happy before we accept payment for our service. All prices are put in writing before any work is performed and our electricians will explain what repairs are needed in easy to understand terms so you know exactly what you are paying for. Upstate Electrical Solutions provides electrical services for Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, Fountain Inn, Berea, Traveler's Rest, and Piedmont.

2022 Super Service Award

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Sam Construction

Commercial, home and stucco inspections, mold & mildew, radon, lead paint, asbestos & well water testing.

None, within our field of expertise.