Bailey's Roofing Service

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2015

***We Do Not Work On Metal Roofing but Are Experts in Asphalt Shingles***Bailey's Roofing Service is a Residential Roofing Service Provider, serving the Upstate of South Carolina. We guarantee all of our roof applications and services. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed in the state of South Carolina, providing quality workmanship, timely installations, coordination and superb communication with all of our clients. We have extensive experience with Hail Damage and Wind Damage Claims. We are a family owned and operated business. Owner and operator, John D. Bailey has over 40 years of experience in providing services to the Upstate of South Carolina with roofing, insurance and adjusting products and services. Project director, Doug Bailey has over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry and excels for details, customer service and craftsmanship. We serve customers in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Easley, Clemson, Seneca, and surrounding Upstate South Carolina areas with all types of residential roofing installation, repairs, and maintenance services....

Clean Verde

Commercial & Residential Exterior Cleaning. Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Soft Wash, Window Washing, Deck & Fence Sealing.

Super C

Super C is locally owned and operated out of the Central, SC area. As an owner operated business, I like to make sure I take care of my customers and treat them like family. I've been in the industry since I was in High School so I make sure to pay attention to details that other companies may miss. We offer free, on site estimates to all of our clients and we won't leave until you are satisfied!. We would love to take a look at what your home needs today. Please call us or Request a Quote to hear from us today!

Alpha Construction Inc

Alpha is a family operated full service commercial and residential Roofing and Heating and Cooling Contractor. We providing roof repair and replacement as well as commercial and residential Heating and Cooling services.

11/10/2020

Very professional, on time, excellent work and clean up.

Description of Work
New roof for whole house

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/18/2020

Very Well, John came out right away. Sized up the problems. Gave an estimate, and Came out the next day to replace a fan, and flashing on our deck roof. Impressed with John's knowledge, experience, and was very professional. Wouldn't hesitate to call him again. Look no further. Call John Bailey Roofing.

Description of Work
Replaced a Roof fan and flashing on Deck Roof

06/29/2020

Very well. Service was prompt and young men were very courteous and efficient. He diagnosed the problem quickly, had the materials to repair and did the job.

Description of Work
Roof Leak on second story roof

06/11/2020

We received three estimates and selected Bailey's Roofing Service due to their already excellent reviews and the professionalism and knowledge of Mr. John Bailey. They were on time for the original estimate and to begin the work, and they finished in two days and cleaned up well after they were done. Mr. Bailey was able to provide us with upgraded shingles for the same cost and they look great. Th...

Description of Work
Complete re-roofing

11/22/2019

Doug called before he came and arrived on time. Very courteous and made several repairs. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repairs

10/30/2019

This is a great company. They were very timely with their estimate and then did the work on time. Very quality work. I was very pleased with their overall performance. My roof looks great. After the work was completed they made sure they cleaned up around my house. Very professional. I can highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

10/30/2019

Bailey roofing was very professional and timely. They did an excellent job in a short time and left our home cleaner than when they arrived! I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
N/A

10/30/2019

Bailey roofing did a great job. They were on time. They checked to make sure everything was going okay.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

10/25/2019

It went great. The rep made it a turnkey project. He took the lead for everything. It only took 1 day. The workers did a great job. They cleaned everything up. You even tell they have been here. They even did extra work for me. Highly recommend. Very pleased. Great communicators.

Description of Work
Roofing

10/25/2019

Fantastic. They were extremely efficient hard working crew. The clean up was great, it was like they had never been there. They actually got it done within a day. Good customer service.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof

Roofing Contractors,Roofing Contractors,Building Contractors