APPLIANCE FIX-IT SERVICE

With Angi since June 2006

OWNER OPERATED. 2 EMPLOYEES. ...

Bailey's

Royal Flush Plumbing, LLC

Available for immediate plumbing needs!

JW Properties, LLC

We are an owner-operated company, specializing in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We are licensed and insured, with industry experience since 1998. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by JW Properties, LLC on Angi

09/05/2010

ELIZABETH G.

Fine

Description of Work
Changed the heating element on my dryer

04/20/2010

JANE A.

They came out fast enough, the same day I called. The guy who came really wasn't interested in hearing what we had to say about the problem. He made his own decision, changed it out, and that was it. When the problem came back we decided we weren't interested in using them again.

Description of Work
They fixed my washing machine, but it only lasted for a while. We had to have someone else come back and fix it again later.

11/19/2009

David R.

He came out the day I called and diagnosed the problem and came back the next day with the parts and fixed the problem! Very good service!!!

Description of Work
Repaired a refrigerator - It is supposed to be frost free but it started not to be

07/10/2009

Stephen R.

Called Dennis from Angies list referral. He was presented with a 2 year old Whirlpool refrigerator whose ice dispenser would not engage. Freely indicating he was not familiar with the model, he tried to figure out how to get to the motor to no avail. What looked like the path was not. Dennis went home, researched the model, returned the following day and made the repair. To say the cost was reasonable is an understatement. No repair BS. Persistence, patience, dedicated to getting it right. Would use him again in a heartbeat. Great guy, great service, exceptional honesty and integrity.

Description of Work
Ice dispenser in freezer door not working.

10/12/2008

Margaret L.

My gas oven had quit working. Hubby suggested Angie's List, which I joined, and then found this service, which I had used in the past for other work. I hadn't thought of them for the oven, despite their slogan, "One call fixes them all". I called that morning and he arrived a few hours later. He determined that the computer board was broken. He called to price a replacement and then said that it would cost just a little more to replace the whole thing than to replace that part, and, with the age of the oven, it was likely something else would fail. His recommendation was to replace the whole oven, which we will do.

Description of Work
Analyzed why our oven is no longer worked, and recommended a replacement.

08/24/2008

Vincent M.

Great!

Description of Work
Repaired the agitator in washing machine. I had him check 2 AC units while he was here. Charged $45 to come out, compared to $75 for the guy who fixed my garage door opener.

09/13/2006

PHIL L.

The provider arrived on time, did the work in a reasonable amount of time, and had fair pricing.

Description of Work
They did refrigerator repair because the defrost system broke down. The appliance would not cool. Replacement parts were needed.

06/30/2006

Appliance Fixit Service Co. did a good job of fixing our dishwasher. They completed the repair in two visits because they didn't have the part to repair it on the first visit. The repair man explained the problem very well and how he was going to fix it. He also cleaned up all of his mess when he completed his work both times.

Description of Work
Appliance Fixit Service Co. repaired our dishwasher that wasn't draining the water out.

06/30/2006

Appliance Fixit Service repaired our washing machine on the first visit. The man who came out explained that the washer wasn't registering the lid as being closed and he repaired the sensor. He also cleaned all of his mess and was aware of his surroundings.

Description of Work
Appliance Fixit Service Corporation repaired our washing machine that wouldn't start.

06/16/2006

My freezer was not keeping my food frozen so I had to have it fixed. The workers went right to the problem and got it fixed. I was happy with the service they provided. The workers were very nice and professional. They were here when they said they would be and the problem was resolved quickly. I have no complaints about this company.

Description of Work
I had my freezer in my kitchen refrigerator repaired.

MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR.