Angelo's Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2008

4.3

PO Box 25277

Greenville, SC 29616

5+ crew members. Subs-as needed. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service.

10/13/2019

Sharon J.

Angelo was very professional giving estimate, but, was misleading with promises made. His employee sprayed interior of home, using flat paint on both walls and baseboard. Never had to tell a professional painter proper paint protocol, any qualified painter knows to use semi gloss on trim, and not to use flat paint on walls. Home wasn't occupied, painter left front and storm door wide open and left, home was opened for over 24 hours. Poor quality painting, wouldn't have hired them if they had informed they would be spraying, left over spray through out the home for us to clean, as well as leaving work-site dirty. Simple repairs to sheet rock took three attempts to fix. This job took three weeks to complete, painter I feel was not qualified, had new carpet installed, painter had to come back to re-do areas and set paint buckets on new carpet, with no respect. This was by far the worse job ever, not sure how this company had good reviews, very misleading....buyer beware of this company. If you decide to use them you MUST be there to watch job and make sure they do what was promised during estimate. They promised to one thing and did not deliver on their promises, very disappointed that Angelo didn't check on his crew, all he would say is I fix...sorry, I would think twice to trust them to secure work site, and do quality work.

Description of Work
Interior painting

07/26/2016

Elaine S.

Description of Work
He was very professional and did a wonderful job. They were all dressed and did a real good job. They were in and out. They didn't get paint anywhere that it shouldn't be. I was very impressed.

12/15/2015

sara S.

Description of Work
Paint bathroom. Great work

Category woodworking, interior painters

10/05/2015

Loretta S.

They did a great job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Painted our deck, kitchen, front door.

Category house painters, interior painters

04/06/2015

Michael B.

We have had Angelo do all of our paint work for the past 12 years. Like paint and labor, the work gets more expensive over time. However the key here is that you get what you pay for. Excellent work, shows up when supposed to, respects schedule, very neat and tidy, no drips and comes back for any touch up resolution. Fair and honest man. We recommend Angelo without reservation

Description of Work
Painted entire inside of house (color changes), doors and some trim + front porch decorative treatments

11/04/2014

Mary W.

We had the entire interior of our house painted and we are so pleased with the results! Angelo is a perfect gentleman- punctual, dependable, trustworthy and fair. His crew, in our case, Luiz and Michael, were polite, punctual, and absolute pros. They worked so well as a team- they have their system down to a science! We felt so comfortable having them in our home during the process. They were so considerate of us and careful with our things. The job was supposed to take 2 days, but they finished in two. This may be in part due to our having prepared the rooms for painting by moving the furniture into the center of the rooms, removing switch plate covers, etc., in. advance, which we highly recommend doing. We will recommend Angelo's Painting to all our family and friends. We would never even consider using anyone else!

Description of Work
Prepped and painted interior of house

09/09/2014

Jeff S.

They were very professional and they were on time.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

06/25/2014

Violet H.

The work went well. I'm happy with the outcome. But I have to say: Angelo is the owner of the company and comes out for the estimate but the work is done by someone else. I prefer to work one on one with workers.

Description of Work
Primed and painted kitchen cabinets.

01/26/2014

Pete or Kate M.

We have never had a painting contractor as good.

Description of Work
Perfect in every way!!

01/15/2014

Erin B.

They were great. They were just very professional and conscientious. They just did the work based on what they were going to do and it was great. They were on time. They were so nice and easy to work with. The price was fair. We were very satisfied with the price.

Description of Work
We used the painting services of Angelo’s Painting for the interior of our entire house.

10/20/2013

Lenore E.

Not as well as it should have gone,

Description of Work
Angelo came to basically contract the job. He does not do the painting. His crew came tp prep the house and In the middle of prepping they decided to start painting. I contacted Angelo that evening to explain I would prefer the prepping be done before painting started. The crew came back the next day to finish nailing boards and removing down spouts. They then resumed painting and it started to rain. The rain washed the paint off the house and onto the walk. It was a mess. They finished the job the following week. As they were getting into the truck I noticed several places where the trim was not covered completely. I called over one of the workers who had to reopen paint and complete trim work. It is four months later and I am still looking at some incomplete trim. However I do not want this company back. I have drain spouts where they chipped the paint off. Our porch has splatters of paint I am unable to remove. I think you get the idea

Category pressure washing, house painters

10/15/2013

John A.

It went quite well. Angelo came recommended by a friend. He (or his worker) showed up on time, every time. The ceiling looks perfect. The guy he had do the mudding was truly talented at his craft. Very little sanding was needed and the joints look like the original ceiling. I would highly recommend Angelos for drywall and painting. Angelo is a really nice guy, too.

Description of Work
Replaced a large section of drywall on bathroom ceiling. Ceiling is smooth, not popcorn, so quality is a big deal on this. Angelo and his worker replaced the drywall, and mudded the joints, and painted.

Category drywall, interior painters

09/07/2013

Diane Z.

Very prompt on first visit. The next time they rescheduled after I called to remind them to come as well as the third visit. Had to come several time so sheetrock tape was properly prepared .Final product was good but tired of feeling as if my job was a inconvenience.

Description of Work
Finish work on some sheetrock that was already hung and paint bathroom from top of tile to ceiling.

08/24/2013

Emilio C.

Angelo came to see us at the time set up, he was thorough and efficient, he listened to what we wanted done and he explianed all he would be doing. When he left after quite awhile with us, he let us know we would be getting an e-mail with his estimate. Within a day or two we had the estimate. We did not respond right away because we had some things to get settled first and out of the way. When we did response ( about 3 weeks later), we had him come back again to discuss somhesitatione major changes we had decided on. He did so with no hesitation and sent us an adjusted estimate. A date was set for the project to begin and the first day the painter arrived on time, he was clean-cut, friendly and ready to work. He set out to do what had to be done and ALL of the team was cognizant of our furniture and belongings. All in all at times there were three of them here but yet they all worked efficiently, quietly and not intrusive at all. They would listen to what we wanted and they did it. At lunch time they went out and were back at the time said 30 t0 40 minutes, and they worked until evening. The "big boss" Angelo dropped by to see if all was going well and as scheduled, his main painter Emilio, was very proficient, knew what he was doing and they were all clean, accomodating and efficient. Angelo even had them wear protectors over their shoes. Everyday day they left their workplace clean, and let us know what time they would be back in the morning. They even cleaned and vacuumed areas we were unable to do ourselves before and after. As we said, they were very accomodating and their main concern was that WE BE HAPPY and satisfied. Would we recommend him to others, in a New York minute, would we use him again, most definitely. Couldn't have asked for a better lead painter aor team. Kind, clean and friendly, not to mention the final product being JUST GREAT, we love it and them. THNAK YOU ALL.

Description of Work
They painted my entire home except the closets and, garage and laundry room. They also repaired a large settling crack in the living room (cathedral ceiling), as well as covering and caulking all cracks and crevices. They caulked as well as the sanding.

Category house painters, interior painters

06/17/2013

Thomas N.

We have not used him for a couple of years, but some of my friends have also used him. They are wonderful. The price was not the cheapest, but reasonable. He is professional. He might have been a little bit late, 10-15 minutes. He is just pleasant to work with. He has got just a wonderful reputation. He cleans up after himself. I heard that he has also gone into carpentry and I am sure that is beautiful work also. We like him and if we needed anymore painting I am sure he is the one we will use.

Description of Work
The dry wall on the ceiling of the garage needed to be replaced and one of Angelo's Painting people replaced it and you could not see it. It had been patched before we moved here and then we had that replaced. It is beautiful you cannot see anything. I cannot remember what he painted, but he did some interior painting for us and just did really a good job.

Category drywall, woodworking, interior painters

05/28/2013

Thomas W.

Angelo's was very professional, and the house looks great. Angelo's was the lowest of 4 prices I was quoted. The only issue was that they only used 1 coat of paint, when I had asked for 2 coats...so I was left with a large amount of leftover paint. However, since the house looks great I'd say 1 coat was enough. They were fast, efficient, and very processional. Several coworkers recommended them, and I'd do the same. Tom

Description of Work
Interior Painting

05/15/2013

Tonya M.

Angelo was great. I didn't mind having him in my home and I trust him. The finished paint job looks great and he was efficient. I highly recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Angelo painted a room in my apartment.

12/13/2011

Elizabeth A.

I like them very much. I've found their work to be more than satisfactory. The workers are very nice people. I've recommended him to my friends and they've liked him.

Description of Work
Angelo's Painting painted our deck and a gazebo in our yard. He also painted a little bit of trim around our screen porch.

Category house painters

12/26/2009

Josh D.

Painting went well. Good quality work other than some small misses spots that I will touch up myself. Unfortunately, a few days after the work was completed, my wife found a pair of my jeans and one of my shirts with paint dropped on them (basically ruined) crumpled up and hidden in the back corner of our master closet. The paint on the clothes was the same paint used to paint the adjoining bathroom. I had worn the clothes the night before they painted that area and were on top of our clothes hamper. When confronted about this, Angelo Osorno denied that his workers would do such a thing and basically suggested that my wife and I had done it to get money out of him. Very insulting to say the least. He later called a said he wanted to pay to replace the damaged property but when he came by the house decided not to pay but that he hopes we would use him in the future. At this point, I don't want any money from Mr. Osorno. I only want future customers to be aware of what potentially awaits them.

Description of Work
Inerior painting of several rooms.