A+ Pressure Washing & Home Repairs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

411 E Faris Rd

Greenville, SC 29605

We are the leader for all your home improvement needs.

07/19/2016

Suzanne R.

Description of Work
I originally contacted Scott for a roof repair. A floor repair became necessary as well so Scott took care of that, too. He also pressure washed my house, porches, and driveway. Scott was very easy to work with and was always on time or called to give an estimate of time of arrival. I will be calling on him again.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

04/13/2016

Rolande B.

Called for a home pressure wash and deck wash quote, told him my location and I misheard him when he said he was 55 minutes from my house and I thought he said 55 miles, which is incorrect and asked for clarification, he promptly yelled at me that 'I DID NOT SAY 55 MILES BUT 55 MINUTES!" I politely said Thank you and hung up- and thought wow- he's having a lousy day or something, but either way not a good way to start off a new customer relationship with an explosive remark which made me uneasy.

Description of Work
I called for a quote and he wanted to justify the drive out to my place which is understandable. Did not expect to get yelled at - very unprofessional and not someone I would recommend doing business with.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

I remember this conversation very well and I must say that I have never been lied on or accused of anything like this. I was not the one who was rude, I was very polite and did say that they were 55 minutes away and member got nasty and rude with me and said that I was not that far away. The only reason I said how far the job was from me is because I didn't want to take that small of a job that far away,and that is when the member got rude and nasty with me. I replied in a professional manner "I'm sorry your unhappy but I hope you have a nice day. " We never did any work or even gave a quote on the job. We have never done work for this member. I say this because they put a job complete date above and there is no job complete date because we never did work for this member. Member got nasty with me because I told them they were out of my business area.

01/14/2016

A C.

He ran late, but he called and was apologetic and respectful. He arrived, and got to work. It took a little longer than I had expected, but he did a good and thorough job. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure washed exterior of home. Siding, brick and front steps.

02/25/2015

Gerald B.

Description of Work
He pressure washed the outside of our house. He did a fine job and made the house look brand new.

Category roofing, interior painters

12/29/2014

robert H.

good job

Description of Work
power wash driveway

10/17/2014

Nancy H.

Overall excellent job. My house and garage had not been pressure washed in quite a while and had significant mold and algae build up. The owner, Scott Oliver was very prompt and did not waste any time in getting the job done efficiently and timely. He wanted to be sure the job was done right and that I was happy with the results. He also explained the entire procedure beforehand and when the job was completed wanted my approval before any payment was made. I would definitely use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house to include the porch. Also washed my garage.

Category decks, roofing, pressure washing

08/14/2014

Alan B.

If you can be flexible A+ Pressure Washing and Home Repairs is the Company for you. After some initial scheduling issues on both of our calendars, and the weather, we finally came to an agreed to date and time. Scott and Jonathan were very thorough on the task at hand. Our white siding, windows, soffits, and fascias look like new. We had all of this work done a year ago ( by another provider) and Scott fixed all of last years mistakes and made everything beautiful. They rinsed the window glass so minimal window cleaning will be needed. Not their problem, but I would recommend following them around as they do the windows and doors. It was easy to keep ahead of any water infiltration. Great Job Guys! PS: while writing this review, my daughter called. After discussing what a great job they did she asked for his name. Which I gladly gave to her.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing only. This review came up under the Category "Roofing" which I could not change. Maybe someone at Angie's List can change this so that in the future when customers are searching for Pressure Washing they will find this contractor.

Category contractors, pressure washing

06/14/2014

Henry R.

JOB WENT WELL...ARRIVED ON TIME...WORK WENT ALONG SMOOTHLY. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE EFFORT AND RESULTS. PRICE WAS VERY FAIR FOR WORK PERFORMED.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED HOME

05/28/2014

Tom H.

I contacted them with a very tight deadline. Not only did they get back to me almost immediately and on a Sunday, but they came the very next day (on Memorial Day) to do the work. I would highly recommend them for pressure washing and will be working with them again

Description of Work
Pressure Washed House, Driveway, Walkway and Patio

04/21/2014

John B.

Scott was very responsive and showed an interest in making sure we understood what work was being contracted. I was so impressed with his work on the initial $2500 contract, I hired him to complete the remainder of the total price on two additional jobs on other contracts. My experience was that he took pride in his work, completed the work on time, and had reliabliability, expertise, and assistance from Jonathon. In regards to my two and quot;Band quot; ratings: I felt I received value in his price as he was very meticulous and thorough in his work. You should expect to pay a little extra for that. He did everything he promised and more for the prices he quoted. On punctuality, he came everyday as promised and finished every job on time, but he did arrive later than planned. Probably the best I have ever seen at arriving and completed as contracted. If I had a suggestion, I would have liked to see him be a little more punctual in the morning or be more accurate on his arrival time. Scott was able to handle all the unique challenges of each of the jobs effectively, efficiently, accurately, and timely. He was one of the best contractors I have ever hired.

Description of Work
Pressure wash, paint and repair deck, wrap windows in vinyl, paint windows, doors, and shutters.

03/29/2014

David C.

Excellent service. Showed up on time for estimate, and then again on time for repair job. Knowledgable about how to fix my gutter issue. They had to pull off old gutter replace board underneath and re-install gutter. It now looks and works great. They did a great job pressure washing the house also (used soap and did thorough job). Good communication, good service and reasonable price. Will use again! Thanks.

Description of Work
Fixed bad gutter and pressure washed front of home.

Category roofing, pressure washing, woodworking

03/28/2014

Fraser F.

Scott and one of his team members arrived promptly at 9:30 as scheduled. His team member got started on the gutter cleaning and house pressure washing while I discussed the master bath project with Scott. As promised, he emailed that evening with a final quote for the work I wanted done. The house looked great when they were finished, and they went over to my in-laws house when they were finished to pressure wash their house as well. I posted a before and after picture of my house on Facebook and said how impressed I was and know of several of my FB friends who have had their homes done as a result. I highly recommend A+ for pressure washing services.

Description of Work
Provided house pressure washing and pressure washed front walkway. He also gave me a quote for some work I wanted done on the master bathroom.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, pressure washing

02/10/2014

Rebecca I.

Scott and Jonathan added a @24' x 30' addition to our 70 year old home. The completed the work in a reasonable time frame and within budget. Considering the awful winter weather, the fact that there were just the two of them doing the work, and the fact that our old house had many hidden issues (out of square, out of plumb, sub standard original construction, etc.), they did an outstanding job! The addition is very well built and I would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
added a new master suite to our home

Category remodeling, roofing

02/04/2014

Hamilton K.

He came out the day I called, inspected the roof with me, and provided a hand-written proposal on the spot. He told me there were 4 layers of existing shingles on the house. Actually, there were three layers. He proposed 15 lb. felt rather than 30 lb. His quote included ridge vents, as I had requested, but he did not mention the need for soffit vents if the ridge vents were to be effective. This was our first quote. Once I got a few more, I realized this one was not as thorough or professional.

Description of Work
Quoted on roof replacement.

Member called and made an appointment for us to come and give him an estimate to replace his roof. We showed up at his home at the scheduled time. I gave him a price to replace the existing roof with architectural shingles and new ridge vent as he requested. The quote was for $6,080.00. We did not do any work for Mr. Knox ,we only gave him an estimate for what he asked for. At the time of the estimate Mr. knox said to me "A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT RIDGE VENT IS USELESS WITHOUT SOFFIT VENTS.". I told him that this was not true as long as he had gable end vents which he does.I told him that the more ventilation the better and that soffit vents would help ,but that not having soffit vents did not make the ridge vents useless. He also wanted to remove his solar power attic fans.(1 was working,1 was not) . I advised him that he should not leave the fan that was working,because the more ventilation the better.

11/09/2013

Katherine B.

Scott and his helper were very polite and worked hard. The workmanship was excellent. I also believe that their price was very fair.

Description of Work
They pressure washed the house, porch, and driveway.

08/26/2013

Mike S.

work went great, they did a great job and kept me informed on what they were doing every step of the way

Description of Work
roofed over glass with new plywood and shingles that matched the existing roof on the house, added 2 sky lights, and roofed over storage building

Category contractors, handyman service, roofing, skylights

04/14/2013

joeseph R.

These guys are the real deal!! They showed up on time ready to get the job done and were polite and professional throughout the entire job. Our house is very high off the ground and has a very steep pitch roof. They tore off the old roof and put a new one on like it was nothing. I have never seen guys work so hard and so steadily. We also had them do painting, pressure washing and wrap the trim around our front porch with aluminum. We highly recommend them. Great experience from start to finish.

Description of Work
Remove old roof and replace with new. Put new plywood on entire roof structure before they shingled it. Pressure Washed exterior of house. Painted exterior woodwork. Wrapped trim around front porch with aluminum. Installed a new support beam and replaced a bunch of rotten wood around porch

Category decks, handyman service, roofing, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

01/24/2013

Lonnette M.

We had a wonderful experience. Scott and his co-worker were punctual, professional, and provided quality pressure washing services and gutter cleaning. When the job turned out to be bigger than he thought, he told my husband up front rather than waiting until afterwards to tack on extra charges like some contractors. Even when they realized we only had one external faucet, they didn't miss a beat and adapted to the situation. The house, porch, and concrete all look amazing and we will likely have him paint the porch for us! We highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure washing of 2 story house, wrap-around porch, and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

02/12/2012

scott L.

They started the job on time and were very professional through the entire job.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on our house and did some interior painting and carpentry work.

Category handyman service, roofing, woodworking, interior painters