A+ Pressure Washing & Home Repairs

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

We are the leader for all your home improvement needs....

Benchmark Renovations

Benchmark Renovations is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 30 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today!

Offers by Benchmark Renovations on Angi
Blue Eagle Painting

Moss Painting Services

04/13/2016

Called for a home pressure wash and deck wash quote, told him my location and I misheard him when he said he was 55 minutes from my house and I thought he said 55 miles, which is incorrect and asked for clarification, he promptly yelled at me that 'I DID NOT SAY 55 MILES BUT 55 MINUTES!" I politely said Thank you and hung up- and thought wow- he's having a lousy day or something, but either way no...

Description of Work
I called for a quote and he wanted to justify the drive out to my place which is understandable. Did not expect to get yelled at - very unprofessional and not someone I would recommend doing business with.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

I remember this conversation very well and I must say that I have never been lied on or accused of anything like this. I was not the one who was rude, I was very polite and did say that they were 55 minutes away and member got nasty and rude with me and said that I was not that far away. The only reason I said how far the job was from me is because I didn't want to take that small of a job that fa...

01/14/2016

He ran late, but he called and was apologetic and respectful. He arrived, and got to work. It took a little longer than I had expected, but he did a good and thorough job. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Pressure washed exterior of home. Siding, brick and front steps.

Category roofing,pressure washing

10/17/2014

Overall excellent job. My house and garage had not been pressure washed in quite a while and had significant mold and algae build up. The owner, Scott Oliver was very prompt and did not waste any time in getting the job done efficiently and timely. He wanted to be sure the job was done right and that I was happy with the results. He also explained the entire procedure beforehand and when the job w...

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house to include the porch. Also washed my garage.

Category decks,roofing,pressure washing

08/14/2014

If you can be flexible A+ Pressure Washing and Home Repairs is the Company for you. After some initial scheduling issues on both of our calendars, and the weather, we finally came to an agreed to date and time. Scott and Jonathan were very thorough on the task at hand. Our white siding, windows, soffits, and fascias look like new. We had all of this work done a year ago ( by another provider) and ...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing only. This review came up under the Category "Roofing" which I could not change. Maybe someone at Angie's List can change this so that in the future when customers are searching for Pressure Washing they will find this contractor.

Category contractors,pressure washing

06/14/2014

JOB WENT WELL...ARRIVED ON TIME...WORK WENT ALONG SMOOTHLY. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE EFFORT AND RESULTS. PRICE WAS VERY FAIR FOR WORK PERFORMED.

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHED HOME

05/28/2014

I contacted them with a very tight deadline. Not only did they get back to me almost immediately and on a Sunday, but they came the very next day (on Memorial Day) to do the work. I would highly recommend them for pressure washing and will be working with them again

Description of Work
Pressure Washed House, Driveway, Walkway and Patio

Category roofer","pressure washer

04/21/2014

Scott was very responsive and showed an interest in making sure we understood what work was being contracted. I was so impressed with his work on the initial $2500 contract, I hired him to complete the remainder of the total price on two additional jobs on other contracts. My experience was that he took pride in his work, completed the work on time, and had reliabliability, expertise, and assistance from Jonathon. In regards to my two and quot;Band quot; ratings: I felt I received value in his price as he was very meticulous and thorough in his work. You should expect to pay a little extra for that. He did everything he promised and more for the prices he quoted. On punctuality, he came everyday as promised and finished every job on time, but he did arrive later than planned. Probably the best I have ever seen at arriving and completed as contracted. If I had a suggestion, I would have liked to see him be a little more punctual in the morning or be more accurate on his arrival time. Scott was able to handle all the unique challenges of each of the jobs effectively, efficiently, accurately, and timely. He was one of the best contractors I have ever hired.

Description of Work
Pressure wash, paint and repair deck, wrap windows in vinyl, paint windows, doors, and shutters.

Category roofer

03/29/2014

Excellent service. Showed up on time for estimate, and then again on time for repair job. Knowledgable about how to fix my gutter issue. They had to pull off old gutter replace board underneath and re-install gutter. It now looks and works great. They did a great job pressure washing the house also (used soap and did thorough job). Good communication, good service and reasonable price. Will use again! Thanks.

Description of Work
Fixed bad gutter and pressure washed front of home.

Category roofer","pressure washer","woodworker

03/28/2014

Scott and one of his team members arrived promptly at 9:30 as scheduled. His team member got started on the gutter cleaning and house pressure washing while I discussed the master bath project with Scott. As promised, he emailed that evening with a final quote for the work I wanted done. The house looked great when they were finished, and they went over to my in-laws house when they were finished to pressure wash their house as well. I posted a before and after picture of my house on Facebook and said how impressed I was and know of several of my FB friends who have had their homes done as a result. I highly recommend A+ for pressure washing services.

Description of Work
Provided house pressure washing and pressure washed front walkway. He also gave me a quote for some work I wanted done on the master bathroom.

Category gutter cleaning service","roofer","pressure washer

02/10/2014

Scott and Jonathan added a @24' x 30' addition to our 70 year old home. The completed the work in a reasonable time frame and within budget. Considering the awful winter weather, the fact that there were just the two of them doing the work, and the fact that our old house had many hidden issues (out of square, out of plumb, sub standard original construction, etc.), they did an outstanding job! The addition is very well built and I would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
added a new master suite to our home

Category room remodeling","roofer

Roofing. Carpentry. Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure Washing.

Electrical & Plumbing.