21st Century Home Solutions Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2013

209 Pine Knoll Dr Ste A

Greenville, SC 29609

Contact us today at (866) 395-8940 in Greenville, SC to find out more about our experienced home remodeling services.

03/11/2015

Suzanne S.

No work was done as I cancelled contract. 21st Century Home Solutions have not returned my $10,000.00. Before hiring this company check with the BBB and the SC LLR.

Description of Work
I cancelled my contract within the 3 day cancellation period and it has been a year and they have not returned by $10,000.00 down payment. I received nothing for my money.

10/07/2014

Belinda M.

Description of Work
No work was done, because we were to far for them.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

[Name removed], I am so sorry that you feel that we are too far from you and I don't know were you got your information from. We would be more than happy to come and talk with you. If you will call me Lane Dill I am the office manager here at 21st Century Home Solutions 864-509-6662 we can set up a time to come out and meet you and give you a estimate which is free. We have done several jobs in the Spartenburg and Boiling Springs area. We are looking forward to meeting you and hope you will give us a chance to change your mind. Also check out our membership coupon that Angie list is running for us. Hope to hear from you soon.

08/28/2014

lisa S.

I am very happy with the job they did. One of the owners came out and met with us personally. Mr. Dill was very friendly and professional. All of the people who worked on our house were efficient and personable. They finished the project within 3 days and even came back out to make sure the siding was clean after the construction. I will definitely call them again to do more work for us. I have had a couple of bad experiences with contractors in the past but this company has definitely changed my mind. I don't usually take the time to write reviews but i thought these guys really deserve it. The work they did was outstanding and fast. I didn't pay any money upfront and they were more reasonably priced than the other companies we called. I was even able to do more things to my house than I had originally planned. I would give them a five star rating as a company and look forward to working with them again.

Description of Work
They resided the front of our house and replaced the windows and guttering

Category siding, replacement windows

Thank you [removed member name]! You were a pleasure to work for. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to earn your business, especially after the bad experience you had with a previous company. Your hesitation was understandable, and I am thankful that you trusted us to do the work on your home. My crew and I look forward to working with you and your family again in the future.

08/27/2014

Rosemary W.

Overall we were very happy with all of the work done. Everyone we dealt with was very professional. The work was completed in a timely manner and the workmanship was very good. We have no complaints. Matt and his team did an incredible job and we will be using them again. Thanks again guys, you did a great job!

Description of Work
Replace the roof, soffit, fascia and shutters,. Replace gutters and installed gutter guards. Repaired and painted front porch. Replaced windows in living room and installed vinyl siding to front and back of house.

Category siding, replacement windows

08/01/2014

Maureen W.

21st Century home solutions (Matt) was great to work with. All questions were answered, and the work was completed in a timely manor. When we had trouble with a window, they were very quick to come and fix the issue. We look forward to calling them again when we start our next renovation project!

Description of Work
We replaced all the windows in our home.

06/23/2014

Jane R.

When they first came, they took pictures of my home, and I really didn't realize how much better my home would look after they finished installing the siding and the gutters. Also there was a lot more work that had to be done, and the work went very quickly, and very smoothly. I was impressed with their work, and would definitely recommend them to other prospects.

Description of Work
They inspected the wood on my overhang and trim, and around the windows in my home. They replaced windows that needed to be replaced. They covered the overhang and trim and wood on my home with vinyl siding. They also installed insulation for me. They installed a new exterior door for my home also, and replaced my gutters with new seamless ones.

Category interior designers, remodeling, siding, replacement windows

06/23/2014

Lane L.

They did a great job replacing the windows with a new energy efficient window in a very timely manner. They completed every task that needed to be done, and left my home feeling more comfortable, and looking great.

Description of Work
They replaced the windows in my home.

06/10/2014

Suzanne S.

He has not returned my deposit or any part of it. He repeatedly lied to my attorney saying he would return the deposit. He never did. He claims he ordered windows for my home and that the window company is not giving him a refund. The contract stated "design of remodel is to be agreed upon with the homeowner before any work is started". I never agreed to any window styles or grill design. 10/13/14 21 Century Home Solutions has yet to return my $10,000.00 deposit, it's been eight months. They provided no services. Check with the Better Business Bureau before hiring this company, your local city and county licensing and the State LLR..

Description of Work
He has refused to return my $10,000.00 deposit. I signed a contract for $30,000.00 to renovate my home on 3/3/14. He received a cashiers check for one third the project cost, $10,000.00 on 3/4/14. I cancelled the contract within the 3 day cancellation clause. He has not returned my $10,000.00 deposit. Jonathan Matthew Dill owner of 21st Century Home Solutions did not have a contractors license in South Carolina. Nor did he have a business license for Greenville City or Greenville County.

Category interior designers, remodeling

I'm sorry you feel the way you do [member name removed] but at anytime I can produce a window measure sheet that you signed off on stating the windows you wanted. I have not paid you due to getting your lawyer involved and also the BBB. Once that happens we have to follow protocols. I seriously think you need to calm down. You will get your money just as soon as you do calm down and stop causing such a fuss. You have refused any payment that I have offered through the B.B.B. And expect me to eat the cost of business that we have incurred thus far. You can keep going down this road and it's not going to get any of is any closer to a resolution. If anything it's only going to pro-long or prevent you from receiving any funds. Lies don't help me want to shell out a dime I promise. Lies to the public really keep me from wanting to shell out even a penny. If you want to act like an adult you know how to contact me. G.M. Matt

Upstate Electrical Solutions LLC

Upstate Electrical Solutions specializes in Residential Electrical Repair in the Greenville, SC area. While other electrical contractors are going after larger new construction electrical jobs, wiring homes and commercial buildings, our electricians focus on fast response times to your electrical repair need. We can handle any electrical repair for your home. That's all we do! Our mission is simple: provide you, the homeowner, with the highest level of customer service while making electrical repairs and installations that are safe, reliable, and cost appropriate for your budget. Please read some of our customer reviews. Upstate Electrical Solutions is the electrician to call in Greenville when you need fast and reliable service that comes with upfront pricing and a 100% money back guarantee. We make sure every customer is completely happy before we accept payment for our service. All prices are put in writing before any work is performed and our electricians will explain what repairs are needed in easy to understand terms so you know exactly what you are paying for. Upstate Electrical Solutions provides electrical services for Greenville, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Greer, Fountain Inn, Berea, Traveler's Rest, and Piedmont.

2022 Super Service Award

Greens Electrical

We offer a wide range of Electrical needs. From trouble shooting to complete rewires, nothing is too big or too small. Free quotes and family oriented. Give Robert Green a call to schedule a quote at 864-207-3823. We work in the upstate area, Seneca, Clemson, Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson.

2022 Super Service Award

Hinds Electrical, LLC

Hinds Electrical, LLC specializes in residential and commercial electrical installation services. Whether you need a small wiring fix or the installation of state-of-the-art smart home, we get the job done right. With 22 years of experience, we strive to provide exceptional service. We work to save you both time and money by combining experience, high quality parts and equipment, and exceptional electrical installation service. We will stick with you until the job is done.

Satisfaction