CENTURY PEST CONTROL

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Family owned and operated for over 33 years...

The Velasquez Company

We are a local painting company offering a variety of services. In other words, you name it, we paint it. Our focus is to provide quality painting services with exceptional customer service. We'd love to hear what projects you have coming up so give us a call.

Offers by The Velasquez Company on Angi
Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

ABC Painting LLC

ABC Painting LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Summerville, SC area with over 10 years of quality experience. Our staff will leave you feeling good about coming home every day. We're dedicated to taking exceptional care to each and every one of our customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

07/31/2015

Century always does a fine job, and their work is solid. They are hardworking, polite and quote reasonable prices. We use them for all sorts of services because they have consistently been good.

Description of Work
Pest control work and also remodeling work.

Category pest control,remodeling

07/11/2015

Cindy at the front office is very responsive to my requests and I always receive my reports in a timely manner. I will continue to use in the future.

Description of Work
I use Howard for CL-100 reports as a real estate agent.

08/27/2014

My review is based primarily on the attitude and customer service of Cindy, the office manager. If she had been the least bit courteous or professional, this review would be a lot different and the provider would have had an opportunity to complete some work. As it stands, this provider will not be doing any repairs for me or my client on this inspection report or any in the future. A contractor f...

Description of Work
I am a real estate agent who needed the company to address some concerns on an inspection report for one of my clients. The provider met with my client to evaluate the concerns and provide an estimate for repair, if repair was necessary.

03/05/2014

They are very good but I have no idea how much their last service cost. They do a good job and we recommend them all the time if somebody is looking for someone to do small jobs. They do a lot of checklists for house closings and that kind of thing if you need somebody to come in and take care of every little job that you have. They did all the ones in our old house when we sold it. They came over...

Description of Work
The last time that we used Century Pest Control was probably about two months ago for repairing some shutters and doing some small repairs around the house.

Category handyman service

08/24/2012

This company has been doing our pest control treatments for 12 years. Family owned company - always a pleasure to work with.Prompt and friendly. We have alway been satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service.

Category pest control

General pest and wood destroying insect control, moisture control, CL100 (termite) real estate inspections, damage repairs, total home renovations from carpet/flooring to windows/doors and roofing.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa