CENTURY PEST CONTROL

Goose Creek, SC 29445

Family owned and operated for over 33 years

07/31/2015

Peter L.

Century always does a fine job, and their work is solid. They are hardworking, polite and quote reasonable prices. We use them for all sorts of services because they have consistently been good.

Description of Work
Pest control work and also remodeling work.

Category pest control, remodeling

07/11/2015

Heather C.

Cindy at the front office is very responsive to my requests and I always receive my reports in a timely manner. I will continue to use in the future.

Description of Work
I use Howard for CL-100 reports as a real estate agent.

08/27/2014

Stephanie D.

My review is based primarily on the attitude and customer service of Cindy, the office manager. If she had been the least bit courteous or professional, this review would be a lot different and the provider would have had an opportunity to complete some work. As it stands, this provider will not be doing any repairs for me or my client on this inspection report or any in the future. A contractor from Century Pest Control met with my client yesterday afternoon. Cindy knew we were working on a very short timeline and that we were expecting an evaluation from the contractor first thing in the morning. At 8:30 this morning I hadn't heard anything, so I called the office. There was no answer, so I left a voice mail. By 10:45 I hadn't hear anything, so I called again and left another voice mail. At that time my client contacted me to see if I had any news, and I had to say I couldn't get in touch with anyone at the company. At about 1:15 my client called me again, and I still hadn't heard from the provider. I called a third time at 1:20 and decided to drive to the office so that I could have a better chance of talking to someone. Cindy finally called me back around 1:30, when I was pulling into her parking lot. As a busy real estate professional, I cannot afford to work with people who force me to chase them down. When I told her I was frustrated and that my client was also frustrated, she said she had been busy with calls and that she didn't know what else to tell me. She offered no apology, and no concern for the fact she left me and my client stressed and hanging half a day with no response to the first and second calls. I don't know how people stay in business when they treat their customers so poorly. I paid $100 for the estimate and left (by the way their Angie's List profile says their estimates are free).

Description of Work
I am a real estate agent who needed the company to address some concerns on an inspection report for one of my clients. The provider met with my client to evaluate the concerns and provide an estimate for repair, if repair was necessary.

03/05/2014

Thomas M.

They are very good but I have no idea how much their last service cost. They do a good job and we recommend them all the time if somebody is looking for someone to do small jobs. They do a lot of checklists for house closings and that kind of thing if you need somebody to come in and take care of every little job that you have. They did all the ones in our old house when we sold it. They came over here and did all that we needed done out here. Their price is very reasonable and they do a lot of things. If you are moving in or moving out, I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
The last time that we used Century Pest Control was probably about two months ago for repairing some shutters and doing some small repairs around the house.

Category handyman service

08/24/2012

Patricia T.

This company has been doing our pest control treatments for 12 years. Family owned company - always a pleasure to work with.Prompt and friendly. We have alway been satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service.

05/24/2012

Kim H.

See paragraph above.

Description of Work
Century performed repairs for the sellers, required by the inspection report, when I purchased my 23 year old home in Summerville, SC. The new under-house dehumidifier failed after a few months of service, but I was very happy with the customer service provided by Century to correct the problem. They acquired a new unit from the manufacturer and installed it promptly under warranty. They returned to the house several times to assure the unit was adjusted and operating properly.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/10/2012

Michael R.

They are prompt, courteous, and have very reasonable quotes. They do quality work.

Description of Work
They came over for pest control and some general contracting.

Category pest control, remodeling

Under Pressure

Under Pressure was founded in February 2011 to initially help out a friend who was unemployed. The result was amazing that we have grown from being a solution to meet a friends needs to a company that now employs 7 full-time workers in Charleston. With 4 wrapped trucks and 2 trailers to carry all of our top notch equipment we are ready to serve all your outdoor cleaning needs. Earning excellent customer service reviews and a commitment to providing a great service at a great price Under Pressure SC is here to stay.

Offers by Under Pressure on Angi
    Jani Loerincz Painting

2017-2018 Super Service Award Winner. Locally owned and operated Summerville based Interior & Exterior Painting company. We also specialize in kitchen cabinets.In fact our cabinets were featured in Kitchen Magazine. We don't cut any corners and will make sure we get the job done the way you want it from start to finish. Call Janni for a free quote today

Offers by Jani Loerincz Painting on Angi
    Hurricane Wash LLC

Hurricane Wash is an exterior cleaning service that specializes in using a soft washing process instead of high-pressure nozzles. High-pressure nozzles can easily damage the exterior of a home or business. That's why we use low-pressure together with a household soap mixture to safely and effectively clean exteriors. Hurricane Wash also washes roofing (shingles and metal) to get rid of those horrible black streaks (Gloeocapsa Magma). We do use high-pressure on concrete and stone surfaces when applicable. In addition to our cleaning services, we also attach hurricane shutters and screens on homes with pre-installed hurricane protection for residents who cannot attach them on their own in the event of an impending storm Give us a call at 843 822 0004 and we'll make your home look new again.

Offers by Hurricane Wash LLC on Angi
    American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa

General pest and wood destroying insect control, moisture control, CL100 (termite) real estate inspections, damage repairs, total home renovations from carpet/flooring to windows/doors and roofing.