Adams Installation Enterprise

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2014

General Remodeling

We have been in business for 5+yrs and enjoy being local family owned company. For each contract we ask for 1/2 down and the other half of the payment when the contract is finalized. Our company excepts credit cards, checks, and cash payments....

Deaville Roofing & Construction is a family owned & operated business in business more than 30 years! We specialize in all roofing aspects, windows, skylights, decks and more and offer financing options for your convenience. It is our mission to make sure that you experience outstanding customer service and complete satisfaction. Our crew's attention to detail and quality service is what has made our company a roofing industry leader. We are accredited with the BBB, are fully licensed and insured, offer a 10-year labor warranty and a lifetime warranty on materials and offer free consultations and on-site estimates! Please call us today today for your free quote!

At Powell Roofing, our staff has a combined 50 years of experience delivering unsurpassed roofing services in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated and as a trusted, local roofing company, you can rely on us for outstanding workmanship offered at affordable prices. We are completely dedicated to ensuring that you will love the new look of your home and we stand behind our work offering 10 year warranties on all work and up to 50 years upon request! We specialize in all aspects of the roofing industry as wells as windows, siding & painting. Please call us today for a free estimate!

The experts at Charleston Roofing and Exteriors, LLC are dedicated to superior roof repair, replacement, and installation services for homeowners in the greater Charleston area. All of our roofers have experience working with a variety of roof materials, including traditional asphalt shingles and metal roofing. We never take our customers for granted; we take the time to create relationships with each and every client.

06/25/2018

All the staff was great and I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
New metal roof.

Category remodeling,roofing

09/16/2016

******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review.****** Mr. Adams came on 09/12/15 as arranged and began work. He and his employees finished the proje...

Description of Work
Replace garage door with sliding glass door. ******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review. ***** Mr. Adams had responded to my email regarding what I thought was a missed appointment and since it was a miscommunication, I had him come out to give an estimate. He was kind enough to come out on a Sunday and give an estimate at the appointment!!!

Category drywall,remodeling,doors

09/15/2016

WONDERFULLY. Sam was the most pleasant contractor I have ever worked with. Most conscientious, too. He and his crew did beautiful work. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Total home renovation

Category remodeling

06/19/2016

Great crew. Set up and started work immediately upon arrival. Made sure we were pleased as work progressed and willing to make changes if necessary. Cleaned up any debris before leaving for the day. This project took several days due to setting outside supporting posts. I have used them previously on replacing a sliding glass patio door with a french door and a back entry door. There was some floo...

Description of Work
Built a 10' x 35' shingled roof with gutters over existing deck.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,doors

06/16/2016

One of the unique aspects of this job was a handicapped bathroom. He completed a roll-in shower that drains perfectly.

Description of Work
Provider was my contractor for a 1300 sq. ft. addition to my house. He installed windows, sheetrock, tile, flooring, gutters, etc.

Category drywall,gutter repair,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Our company installs and replaces roofing, windows, vinyl and hardie siding, interior and exterior door replacements, trim work, fascia, and soffit work.and any home remodeling needs

We do not work on plumbing, HVAC, electrical

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa