Adams Installation Enterprise

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2014

General Remodeling

We have been in business for 5+yrs and enjoy being local family owned company. For each contract we ask for 1/2 down and the other half of the payment when the contract is finalized. Our company excepts credit cards, checks, and cash payments....

Holliday Home Improvements

Window and Door replacement specialists since 2010. Servicing the Hilton Head, Savannah, and Charleston areas.

Renovations

Are you trying to find a drywall contractor capable of delivering high quality at reasonable rates? Our drywall service is in high demand because we work with exceptional precision and attention to detail. Regardless the occasion is, our professional drywall and painting company has the perfect solutions for you! Feel free to share your vision with us because what we do best is turning ideas into reality!

Deaville Roofing & Const LLC

Deaville Roofing & Construction is a family owned & operated business in business more than 30 years! We specialize in all roofing aspects, windows, skylights, decks and more and offer financing options for your convenience. It is our mission to make sure that you experience outstanding customer service and complete satisfaction. Our crew's attention to detail and quality service is what has made our company a roofing industry leader. We are accredited with the BBB, are fully licensed and insured, offer a 10-year labor warranty and a lifetime warranty on materials and offer free consultations and on-site estimates! Please call us today today for your free quote!

Offers by Deaville Roofing & Const LLC on Angi

06/25/2018

All the staff was great and I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
New metal roof.

Category remodeling,roofing

09/16/2016

******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review.****** Mr. Adams came on 09/12/15 as arranged and began work. He and his employees finished the proje...

Description of Work
Replace garage door with sliding glass door. ******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review. ***** Mr. Adams had responded to my email regarding what I thought was a missed appointment and since it was a miscommunication, I had him come out to give an estimate. He was kind enough to come out on a Sunday and give an estimate at the appointment!!!

Category drywall,remodeling,doors

09/15/2016

WONDERFULLY. Sam was the most pleasant contractor I have ever worked with. Most conscientious, too. He and his crew did beautiful work. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Total home renovation

Category remodeling

06/19/2016

Great crew. Set up and started work immediately upon arrival. Made sure we were pleased as work progressed and willing to make changes if necessary. Cleaned up any debris before leaving for the day. This project took several days due to setting outside supporting posts. I have used them previously on replacing a sliding glass patio door with a french door and a back entry door. There was some floo...

Description of Work
Built a 10' x 35' shingled roof with gutters over existing deck.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,doors

06/16/2016

One of the unique aspects of this job was a handicapped bathroom. He completed a roll-in shower that drains perfectly.

Description of Work
Provider was my contractor for a 1300 sq. ft. addition to my house. He installed windows, sheetrock, tile, flooring, gutters, etc.

Category drywall,gutter repair,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

06/15/2016

Sam Adams and his guys were great. We are remodeling a 50 year old house. We're good at tear down and he's great at putting back together. We would come up with our designs and he would make it happen. Took out windows and sealed up walls. Put different siE windows and fixed all the walls inside and out. Gave us great ideas as we went. Couldn't have done it without him. He's honest and fair.

Description of Work
Replaced all the ceilings in our home. Installed new drywall, built pantry closet and master bath drywall. Installed crown molding.

Category drywall contractor","room remodeling","window installer

Our company installs and replaces roofing, windows, vinyl and hardie siding, interior and exterior door replacements, trim work, fascia, and soffit work.and any home remodeling needs

We do not work on plumbing, HVAC, electrical

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa