Adams Installation Enterprise

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2014

149 Two Hitch Road

Goose Creek, SC 29445

We have been in business for 5+yrs and enjoy being local family owned company. For each contract we ask for 1/2 down and the other half of the payment when the contract is finalized. Our company excepts credit cards, checks, and cash payments.

06/25/2018

Carol L.

All the staff was great and I was very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
New metal roof.

Category remodeling, roofing

09/16/2016

Monique L.

******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review.****** Mr. Adams came on 09/12/15 as arranged and began work. He and his employees finished the project in 3 days. They were very professional and did an excellent job framing in the sliding glass door. They were neat and cleaned up after themselves and removed all the old framing and debris. I am extremely happy with the work done. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace garage door with sliding glass door. ******First let me say that I am the reviewer that originally gave a bad review. PLEASE IGNORE IT! It should not have been posted and according to my account it had not posted. I have contacted Angie's List to delete it because for some reason I do not have the option to revise or delete my review. ***** Mr. Adams had responded to my email regarding what I thought was a missed appointment and since it was a miscommunication, I had him come out to give an estimate. He was kind enough to come out on a Sunday and give an estimate at the appointment!!!

Category drywall, remodeling, doors

09/15/2016

Patty R.

WONDERFULLY. Sam was the most pleasant contractor I have ever worked with. Most conscientious, too. He and his crew did beautiful work. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Total home renovation

Category remodeling

06/19/2016

Lola T.

Great crew. Set up and started work immediately upon arrival. Made sure we were pleased as work progressed and willing to make changes if necessary. Cleaned up any debris before leaving for the day. This project took several days due to setting outside supporting posts. I have used them previously on replacing a sliding glass patio door with a french door and a back entry door. There was some floor damage at the sliding glass door which had to be repaired. They did a great job on everything. Will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Built a 10' x 35' shingled roof with gutters over existing deck.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, doors

06/16/2016

MaryLou C.

One of the unique aspects of this job was a handicapped bathroom. He completed a roll-in shower that drains perfectly.

Description of Work
Provider was my contractor for a 1300 sq. ft. addition to my house. He installed windows, sheetrock, tile, flooring, gutters, etc.

Category drywall, gutter repair, remodeling, replacement windows, doors

06/15/2016

Ruth C.

Sam Adams and his guys were great. We are remodeling a 50 year old house. We're good at tear down and he's great at putting back together. We would come up with our designs and he would make it happen. Took out windows and sealed up walls. Put different siE windows and fixed all the walls inside and out. Gave us great ideas as we went. Couldn't have done it without him. He's honest and fair.

Description of Work
Replaced all the ceilings in our home. Installed new drywall, built pantry closet and master bath drywall. Installed crown molding.

Category drywall, remodeling, replacement windows

The Gutter Gorilla

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install what we do, why we install the way we do! Call today! The Gutter Gorilla offers seamless gutters, leaf guards, Impact and non-impact Replacement Windows to Charleston tri-county and along the coast extending to our location in Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. We are the Coastal South Carolina gutter company.

Offers by The Gutter Gorilla on Angi
    Standard Gutter

Standard Gutter is a local owner operated business out of Summerville, we specialize in seamless gutter instillations, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and are One Gutter Guard authorized dealer and installer. Standard Gutter not just for the best gutters on the market but for the ultimate customer experience.

Award 2022
    Holy City Gutterworks

It has become our mission to master all things gutter. We offer the BEST gutter protection on the market. It is the best option we have found to tackle pine & oak trees. We are experts on the installation of European Half-Round profile gutters in Copper, Zinc & steel (in multiple color options!). Standard 6" K style & Half-Round gutters in aluminum are our bread & butter with many colors to choose from including copper & galvalume. We believe in providing top notch work with the highest quality materials, and we treat every customer's home like our own. No job is too big or too small!

General Remodeling
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    Yes, ask for details

Our company installs and replaces roofing, windows, vinyl and hardie siding, interior and exterior door replacements, trim work, fascia, and soffit work.and any home remodeling needs

We do not work on plumbing, HVAC, electrical