Bill Cameron Home Repair

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

General home repair in most areas, excluding roofing and major electrical and plumbing...

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

R & R Services

Riley & Riley Services is a family owned business with a small crew which allows me the ability to pass low and affordable prices to customers. I have 15 years of experience with exterior and interior painting. Every job includes 100% customers satisfaction guaranteed.

Apex Legacies-Painting & Drywall

I have been in professional painting/drywall instillation for 10 years. I specialize in both interior and exterior painting as well as repair work (drywall installation, trim installation/removal). I provide proffesional service and guarantee exceptional work.

05/29/2013

He does a wide variety of things and he keeps working at it until it, not only is done, but also looks proper. He works to a high standard and is involved in the details of the work. He's a multifaceted and multi-talented craftsman and I can't recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
I have sliding, panel doors, made out of recycled old doors. They were slightly narrow and would slide off track - he inserted 1/2 an inch wood panels to widen in and secure it in place. He's also gone under my house to do work and painted in my bathroom. He noticed that my floor was shaking when he moved on it and he suggested a solution and was able to execute it. He put in a stone path outside my front door, corrected an improperly installed storm door so it would lock into place after shutting completely. He's done many things in and around my house to make it feel like a home.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,woodworking,doors,foundation repair

Remodeling, from framing through drywall, flooring, paint and trim carpentry. Pressure washing, deck repair and construction as well as stain/weatherproofing.

N/A