D L Remodeling

South Carolina: General

119 Wenck Cir

Fountain Inn, SC 29644

We accept remote payment

Tasks big and small. Give us a call. With more than 40 years in the remodeling business, I have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. I have been careful not to compromise my commitment to quality. Please take the time to go over the reviews on Angie's List and Home advisor with 180 5 star reviews, as it will give you a good idea of how we take care of our customers. https://tinyurl.com/DLRemodelingReviews Our team works very hard to keep up our high ratings as it lets our future and past customers know what they can expect from us. "The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten" Ben Franklin Member BBB LICENSE # 51733...

drywall (14)interior painting (10)home remodeling (9)woodworking (9)general contractors (5)cabinet makers (3)deck cleaning (2)tile installation (2)door installation (1)plastering (1)handyman (14)house painting (5)

11/24/2021

DL Remodeling is a good company to work with. Dave Larkins and his crew (Luis and John) are very professional, friendly, clean, flexible, efficient, attentive to the client ideas/needs and committed to go the extra mile in order to provide the solution that best fit your project or punch list. Good experience from the consultation/estimate through the finished product including project follow up t...

Description of Work
Handyman and Trim Work

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

08/24/2021

I needed my garage walls drywalled and I chose D L Remodeling to do the job. They had to make a couple of visits to let the joints dry and each day they were on the job at the time promised and cleaned up after the job. D L Remodeling will be my first call should I ever need any type of remodeling done in the future. It's rare these days to find company that will start and finish a job on time and...

Description of Work
Drywall my garage walls

Category custom cabinets,drywall

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for D L Remodeling - 119 Wenck Cir, Fountain Inn, SC - 39451760

08/19/2021

Wonderful. Dave and staff were friendly , and very respectful. My husband was overseas so having people in my home was very uncomfortable for me. However, Dave and the crew felt like family.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/09/2021

They did great work, no issues and even finished quicker then what they quoted. Awesome company.

Description of Work
Doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/10/2021

I was delighted with the outcome of this project. DL is responsive, punctual, professional, attentive to detail and provides a high quality level of service.

Description of Work
Strip and stain front entrance door. Paint and stain trim.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

06/27/2021

this was a very easy experience...arrived in time, prepped the space did the job, cleaned up beautifully all in a friendly and professional manner .. Definitely will hire in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

Review for D L Remodeling - 119 Wenck Cir, Fountain Inn, SC - 39386139

04/17/2021

Great experience. Very good work, and process.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/10/2021

Perfect! Professional and the quality of work was superb!

Description of Work
Frame and screen in carport

Category decks,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

01/28/2021

It didn't go!! Never heard from the contractor!! Must be nice to be able to turn down work and without calling client!!

Description of Work
Attic Stairs Install

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

I always call or message once. I will wait for a return call. In this case it was outside of our work area.

12/15/2020

DL did a great job. They were prompt and efficient and were very easy to work with. They communicated well and helped work through some unforseen issues.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Bathroom & Kitchen remodeling, Handyman services, carpentry, home improvement, painting, drywall, exterior trim and flooring. We also offer a Lead Carpenter Program where a carpenter will work with a home owner on a project. Call for details.