D L Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2008

Tasks big and small. Give us a call. With more than 40 years in the remodeling business, I have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. I have been careful not to compromise my commitment to quality. Please take the time to go over the reviews on Angie's List and Home

2022 Super Service Award

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

drywall (21)interior painting (14)woodworking (11)home remodeling (9)cabinet makers (3)deck cleaning (2)plastering (2)decks & porches (2)tile installation (2)door installation (1)handyman (14)house painting (6)

11/18/2022

Brian H.

Did an amazing job patching in three large sections of drywall. The contractor was very professional throughout the entire process. Would not hesitate to recommend or hire again

Description of Work
Drywall install

Work Completed On 11/16/2022

Thank you for the review. It makes our job easy when our customers know exactly what they want.

09/17/2022

Martha M.

The work went very well. Two men arrived on time and didn't stop until the job was completed. They were very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
drywall and framing

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

08/15/2022

Ian B.

The fellas were very respectful! They came in, did a great job! Absolutely no fuss or muss. Getting a quote was fast, and scheduling was a breeze. Getting a quote and having the job done took about a week and a half. Pricing was great!

Description of Work
Drywall

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you you review. I will pass it along to Luis. Dave

06/22/2022

Loren M.

Tim was fantastic. He arrived right at 8am, as was promised. Tim cleaned up any messes made during course of work. Paint looks great! Tim even helped us put our dryer back in place after the fact. We will use DL Remodeling again!

Description of Work
Drywall & paint

Category drywall, plastering, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

05/01/2022

Carol T.

The work was great. You can see, entirely, that they are professional with the care they took to protect the place. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
N/A

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review we really appreciate it. Dave

01/17/2022

Carol H.

On time, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Extended front of fireplace and trimmed door.

Category contractors, woodworking

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

Mrs. [Member Name Removed] was a really great customer to work for. My guys enjoyed their time working there

11/24/2021

Cesar C.

DL Remodeling is a good company to work with. Dave Larkins and his crew (Luis and John) are very professional, friendly, clean, flexible, efficient, attentive to the client ideas/needs and committed to go the extra mile in order to provide the solution that best fit your project or punch list. Good experience from the consultation/estimate through the finished product including project follow up to make sure the client is satisfied. Thank you very much for taking care of my home improvement needs and looking forward to working with you in the future.

Description of Work
Handyman and Trim Work

Category handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

11/21/2021

lacey steve S.

Professional, friendly, clean, did a great job completing the job!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet and interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

08/24/2021

ROBERT A.

I needed my garage walls drywalled and I chose D L Remodeling to do the job. They had to make a couple of visits to let the joints dry and each day they were on the job at the time promised and cleaned up after the job. D L Remodeling will be my first call should I ever need any type of remodeling done in the future. It's rare these days to find company that will start and finish a job on time and still do the job to perfection. That's the reason I would recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Drywall my garage walls

Category custom cabinets, drywall

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Review for D L Remodeling - 119 Wenck Cir, Fountain Inn, SC - 39451760

08/19/2021

Reondra L.

Wonderful. Dave and staff were friendly , and very respectful. My husband was overseas so having people in my home was very uncomfortable for me. However, Dave and the crew felt like family.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

08/09/2021

Jason A.

They did great work, no issues and even finished quicker then what they quoted. Awesome company.

Description of Work
Doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/10/2021

Kyle D.

I was delighted with the outcome of this project. DL is responsive, punctual, professional, attentive to detail and provides a high quality level of service.

Description of Work
Strip and stain front entrance door. Paint and stain trim.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

06/27/2021

Joanne Z.

this was a very easy experience...arrived in time, prepped the space did the job, cleaned up beautifully all in a friendly and professional manner .. Definitely will hire in the future.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

Review for D L Remodeling - 119 Wenck Cir, Fountain Inn, SC - 39386139

04/17/2021

Robert F.

Great experience. Very good work, and process.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

04/10/2021

Michelle W.

Perfect! Professional and the quality of work was superb!

Description of Work
Frame and screen in carport

Category decks, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2021

01/28/2021

Jim C.

It didn't go!! Never heard from the contractor!! Must be nice to be able to turn down work and without calling client!!

Description of Work
Attic Stairs Install

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

I always call or message once. I will wait for a return call. In this case it was outside of our work area.

12/15/2020

Glen M.

DL did a great job. They were prompt and efficient and were very easy to work with. They communicated well and helped work through some unforseen issues.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

10/31/2020

john R.

Good job...contractor stopped by to see how job was going...impressed!

Description of Work
Drywall repair and painting

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

10/17/2020

Debbie M.

Once the weather permitted, Dave's crew came out and fixed the damaged window and painted it. Dave and his crew were nice and professional. They cleaned up everything after the job was done. Very pleased with the work done.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged window trim and painted

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

10/16/2020

Cathi B.

The condensation line for my heat pump clogged and the sensor failed so the ceiling in my garage flooded and part of the drywall came down. It was a big mess. Dave's team replaced the damaged drywall and repaired the ceiling and trim. It looks like it never happened. Very happy with the work they did. They also did a great job of protecting the items in my garage while they worked and cleaned up afterwards. I will be hiring them again for some more work I have in my house.

Description of Work
Drywall, painting, and trim on garage ceiling

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/12/2020

M W.

After providing me with s quote never called. Never showed up

Description of Work
Windows shutter

Category contractors

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed] is entirely correct. he requested a shutter repair which we normally don't do but I did send him a quote. He asked me if I could have it done by a certain day and I said no that would have to be something we would do when we were in the area. as it turned out we did not go back to that area for a while and I did just forget about doing the job. I do wish he had called to find out when I might get there after a long delay. I apologise Mr. [Member Name Removed] for not getting the shutter repaired.

06/10/2020

Alan H.

No call back after three calls over course of a week.

Description of Work
Exterior carpentry windows and potentially a remodeling of garage

Category custom cabinets, contractors