Clean Air Technologies

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2012

3.2

36 years in business, 4 employees, trained and certified in all aspects of mold and moisture removal, free inspections, free evaluations, free estimates....

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg is a locally owned and operated prevention and mitigation company. We specialize in mold remediation, crawl space humidity control, crawl space encapsulation, interior drainage. AdvantaClean is a better business bureau accredited business with seven full time employees. Certified Anabec Systems technician offering up to a 30 year warranty against new mold growth.

09/06/2014

While beginning to clean air ducts, employees stepped through ceiling. Soon after realizing what happened they stopped the cleaning and left without finishing. After several emails and phone calls, the company refused to respond and repair damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to clean air ducts

09/16/2013

I did not choose to use them, they were definitely be in the running for the mold remediation. Everything seemed to go pretty well, I was pleased with them but I like the products the different company was going to use, it was better. I had about 8 different people come out for that situation and not all of them from Angie's List. They came out the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Clean Air Technologies.

03/01/2013

They returned my inquirey call promptly and we set an appt for the inspection.  They called before and asked to change the appt because of the large appt of rain that had and was falling.  The appt was rescheduled for 2 days later and they did not bother to come to perform the inspection nor call me.  The following morning they called and said they owed me an apology.   I told them they did not be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to perform a mold etc inspection of my crawlspace and provide bid for remediation of the problem.

01/24/2013

Overall, they were did a good job. They missed a section after they initially said they were finished, but they returned the following morning and corrected it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did mold remediation at our home as well as installing a new vapor barrier. They also sealed the crawl space and installed a dehumidifier.

CATEGORY mold removal

Mold testing, air testing, mold removal, super shield encapsulation systems for crawlspaces, insulation removal and replacement, waterproofing, dehumidifiers, air duct cleaning, central air purifiers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal