Ballantyne & Beyond Moving Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2010

Licensed Bonded & Insured. Grade A rating with BBB Preferred Movers of Alan Tate, Remax, Keller Williams Alan Tate Real Estate Remax "Star Vendor" North Carolina Movers Association North Carolina Utilities Commission 2468 DOT 1917317 MC 686659...

A & W Pickup And Delivery

A & W pickup and Delivery. Residential and Commercial. Call Today!

EZ ACCESS MOVERS

ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: NC, SC, VA, GA, FL.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Citywide Moving Systems Inc

Family owned & operated. No of employees-42. Local moves are charged at an hourly rate. Intrastate and interstate moves are charged by the weight of your shipment. Licenses - NCUC 2235, US DOT 859309 & ICC MC 378914. Additional phones - (704)541-8451, (704)799-8993. Ask for Angie's List.

Offers by Citywide Moving Systems Inc on Angi

07/02/2018

Sean and JW were terrific. They loaded furniture from my late mother's town home in Charlote and unloaded at two stops: Greensboro and Raleigh. They were efficient, professional and very careful with our precious heirlooms.

Description of Work
Moving furniture

07/19/2017

Very well, they were on time and did a great job packing and moving our things. Very nice group of men.

Description of Work
Local move

07/07/2017

I called and left a message for Steve weeks ago to get a quote for moving, and never received a call back.

Description of Work
I needed packing and moving services.

Category moving companies

[Member Name Removed]. We apologize for not returning your call. I'm not sure if you left a vm or if you spoke with somebody. Iys unlikely Steve received the message. I don't see a phone number. Please give us a call at 803-547-1800 or send us your number and we will call you.

05/31/2017

They were very good and very helpful. I was very pleased with the move. I was very happy with the 3 gentlemen on the move.

Description of Work
Long distance move

03/01/2017

Not well. The movers were very unorganized and spend too much time taking smoke breaks. They left my residence in utter chaos and did not bother to even set up one of the beds. (I had specifically requested that they set up the beds.) They scratched a table top and parked their heavy truck on my driveway , cracking the driveway from the weight of the over sized truck.

Description of Work
Moved from one residence to another in another town.

Category moving companies

Local, Long Distance, Residential, & Commercial Moving - Packing, Climate Controlled Storage, Automobile Relocation, Pianos, Grandfather Clocks, & Pool Tables.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover