Action Pest Control Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been a family owned and operated business since 1987. We offer FREE consultations for every customer....

Economy Exterminators Inc

Award winning. "Caring People---Careful Solutions" "Consider It Done". All our employees undergo an extensive background check.

Walker Pest Management

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com

Triangle Pest Control LLC

Triangle Pest Control offers pest control and exterminator services in Holly Springs and surrounding North Carolina locations. All of our pest, termite, bed bug, and mosquito control services are approved for environmental friendliness and family safety. Our top priority is to keep you and your family protected from pests, which is why we offer same day inspections a satisfaction guarantee.

01/15/2018

Very professional service. They are very responsive and did not charge us for services that weren't absolutely necessary.

Description of Work
Palmetto bugs infestation and termite inspection. Annual insect service.

11/27/2017

Did a great job treating for spiders and other pest

Description of Work
Did a great job treating for spiders and other pest

07/20/2017

The visit was scheduled. They are pretty good.

Description of Work
They sprayed for spiders.

07/20/2017

There was no charge because they had come out a few weeks ago and they have some sort of warranty. I guess the price is reasonable, but I have nothing to compare it to. They could have been a little more timely, but a couple of days from when I called seems reasonable. They came hen they said they would.

Description of Work
They sprayed for spiders. They came a few weeks ago and sprayed for spiders and they came right back, so they came again. The treatment includes spraying for spiders around the house and a treatment under the house. They come out every three months.

05/15/2017

They did a phenomenal job. The technicians were friendly, handled things with care, and were very nice. They did a great job findingthe problem and then getting rid of the problem.

Description of Work
They treated our home for bed bugs.

04/02/2016

Wayne came out to give an inspection estimate to have our recent home purchase inspected and treated for termites. The home was built in 2001 and apparently had not been treated since it was treated initially during construction. In this area that is a real gamble. He was friendly, knowledgeable and offered solutions. The team that completed the treatment were great too. They completed the work quickly and completely. I used Action Pest because of a neighbor's recommendation and I found them to be a great company to deal with, and they were local and gave a fair price.

Description of Work
Completed treatment of home to prevent termites.

01/21/2015

I had a problem with ants in the house after we bought. We had Action come out and treat inside and outside for first treatment and have been following up with quarterly treatments. They even retreated about a month after first treatment for free due to ants coming back. The guy found a few large colonies and even checked and sprayed place 30-40 feet from house in backyard. They also keep the cobwebs cleared. Great guys, good customer service and will continue to use

Description of Work
QUARTERLY BUG TREATMENT

09/10/2014

They do a great job and very thorough. They do my yearly termite treatment. I've used them for 12 years and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They spray inside and outside of my home.

03/11/2014

They were good. In fact we have another appointment for them, they are supposed to be coming at the beginning of April to spray again. They only thing they can't really control were the fire ants which I had to do myself, but any kind of the bugs that were around the foundation of the house. Then the inside they sprayed for and they also checked for mice which we didn't have any, so that was good. When they call they usually give you a window and if they are going to be either ahead of time or they are delayed at another account or whatever they call, but so far we have had no problems with them. They put their little booties on when they go in the house and they are very cautious with stuff that you have.

Description of Work
I used Action Pest Control Inc. They were spraying inside and outside the house for termites and anything else including spiders.

Category pest control","animal removal service

09/10/2013

Everything went as explained by provider.

Description of Work
Sprayed entire house inside and out, also crawl space and garage.

Category pest control

Termite & Pest Control Services, Crawl Space Conditioning, Moisture Control, Home Inspections.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover