WALKUP ELECTRICAL

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2010

Walkup Electrical is a Full Service Electrical Company. We do Residential and Commercial Service as well as Commercial and Light Industrial Construction. We offer Residential Electrical inspections and Commercial Electrical Thermographic inspections....

Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc.

Hill Plumbing's service technicians are qualified to perform a wide variety of plumbing repairs and installations to satisfy you’re every plumbing need. We offer same-day service when requested, when calls are placed before 12:00pm. All emergency calls day or night, holidays or weekends are guaranteed to be addressed quickly as humanly possible. We also provide both senior citizen and military personnel discounts. In addition, Hill Plumbing is offering special discounts to the men and women who serve our community. We are now offering special pricing to law enforcement officers, fire fighters as well as the teachers who educate our children.

Offers by Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc. on Angi

08/15/2018

Service technicians were professional and polite. Service was done well and timely. I would definitely recommend Walkup Electrical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC needed service and repair.

01/15/2018

Service guy showed up in less than an hour after calling. Quickly diagnosed problem and fixed it. It is always a relief to have someone who fixes a minor problem instead of trying to sell you a new system. System simply needed a Freon charge. I was very pleased overall with the service and would gladly call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heat Pump wasn't running.

10/15/2017

I had a hard time getting someone out to my house to wire my dust collection unit. Sent them a message via the website on Tuesday, received an email the next morning with a name and contact info and after a quick call I had an appointment for the next day. I was even told that they may only be able to determine what is needed and then would require a second appointment. Two techs showed up on Wedn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a dust collection unit wired up and a switch installed to operate it

CATEGORY electrician

09/13/2017

Fine. Garage light was rewired and is working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light in garage not working; I could not remove base of broken bulbs in two outdoor floodlights. Walkup was able to unscrew these frozen remnants and replace with new bulbs.

CATEGORY electrician

08/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came quickly, repaired our house AC, and were professional. Very pleased.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Electrical inspections Commercial Electrical Service Residential Electrical Service Residential HVAC Service and Installations Commerical HVAC Service and Installations

Check, Visa, MasterCard