Stegers Complete Landscaping, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a lawn care maintenance company based in Florence SC since 1999. We specialize in exterior beautification of Businesses and Homes....

Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc.

Hill Plumbing's service technicians are qualified to perform a wide variety of plumbing repairs and installations to satisfy you’re every plumbing need. We offer same-day service when requested, when calls are placed before 12:00pm. All emergency calls day or night, holidays or weekends are guaranteed to be addressed quickly as humanly possible. We also provide both senior citizen and military personnel discounts. In addition, Hill Plumbing is offering special discounts to the men and women who serve our community. We are now offering special pricing to law enforcement officers, fire fighters as well as the teachers who educate our children.

Offers by Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc. on Angi

05/27/2018

When I called Mike for an estimate, he came the next day, looked over the area and gave me a quote while he was here. He also said that if I would get wheat straw and grass seed, they would go ahead and spread those for me after they finished grading. He said it would be a couple of weeks before he could get to my yard due to other jobs he had going on, which was fine. During that time, he stayed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading and leveling back yard where dogs and moles dug huge holes

CATEGORY lawn service

[Member Name Removed], I'm glad we were able to take care of your landscape needs, and that you are satisfied with the results. It is customers like you that take the time to share your experience that help us to grow our local business. Mike Steger, Owner

03/08/2017

It worked out fabulous. They came on time and they worked as hard as they promised they would work and the cleanup was good. I will highly recommend this provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing of underbrush and weeds and landscaping services

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you for taking the time to let others know how we rate. Customer Satisfaction is our goal, and we are glad to see that you are satisfied with the work that we completed for you

09/29/2016

It was okay. It went well. They did a pretty good job. At that time, I thought it was a bad price but I can't remember the price. I would say they were very professional. I think I will use them again, I'd give them a 50/50 chance because they're so far away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

01/01/2016

Steger's Lawn Service was quick to respond to inquiry and give quote.  Upon confirmation of written quote, service was scheduled.  They showed up as planned, on time, and did an outstanding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of all shrubbery and removal of dead tree and shrub.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

12/02/2015

They came out right on time at 7:00am. I was happy with their work. and the price was nice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up window boxes in my front, and put down some fresh straw in my back yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Mowing, trimming, lot blowing, strawing beds, annual and tree planting, plant removal, fertilizing, aerating, sprinkler systems