PNP HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2009

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ROOFING, ELECTRICAL, & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES....

David Oakley

I specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! I can guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. I pride ourselves on the quality work I provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services that I offer and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Anthony's Painting

Trent Tedder

30 years experience specializing handyman services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. And for your house cleaning needs you can also reach out to me and we surely do it for you!

02/18/2016

Category handyman service,woodworking

never done any work for this person,never met this person.

07/20/2015

I had a cracked joist in the crawl space. A knot hole cracked. Pete repaired it. Pete can do it all. I highly recommend Pete!

Description of Work
Pete has been my home repair contractor for several years. He has never let me down. His work is always top notch. He has remodeled our Master bathroom, guest bathroom, did many repairs. Pete is a craftsman! If you have any job, Pete can do it! His prices are very fair!

Category handyman service

03/21/2015

We had new tile laid down and new vanities installed! We were extremely pleased with Pete's work. So much so we had him do the guest bathroom. Again very pleased with Pete's work! Pete's has accomplished a few other smaller jobs for us around the house. All with the same results! Pete work is excellent and prices very fair. I have recommended Pete to friends and co-workers.

Description of Work
Pete remodeled our Master Bathroom in 2014, remodeled our guest bathroom in 2015

Category woodworking

12/31/2012

Pete contracted to prepare the current flooring to lay the laminate. He came to take a look, prepared an estimate, gave us an overview and said it would take about 7 days. He began work after a few days and worked hard for about 12 days. He sanded a few high spots, filled in others with a leveler and began to lay the and quot;cushioningand quot;. After a few days of that and moving large items to ...

Description of Work
Pete installed our laminate floor in a difficult floor pattern. He had to make a lot of diagonal cuts as well as square cuts. He had to make sure he had enough wood to do the job and he used EVERY available board and made it come out beautifully. It is too bad I can't post a picture of the completed floor. It is really a professional job. It cost a little more than we would have liked, but he only charged for what he contracted for, which was $2000 plus about $40. for things he needed that was not included. We paid him more because it took a little longer than we all anticipated and he had a very tough job b/c of the fact he could make no mistakes since there was limited amount of laminate available. We had bought out all the company had of that design. Pete is very intelligent and we would recommend him for any job on flooring. He had his own tools, cleaned up every day, was here when he said he would be. He does like to talk, so if you are in a big hurry, stay out of hearing range. Ha! Very interesting, enterprising young man. Call him. He'll do a great job for you.

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

11/19/2012

He was good, I liked his personality and I would use him again. He was very thorough with his work.

Description of Work
He installed a dishwasher and re-built the cabinet. He also installed water and drain lines from the new appliance.

Category handyman service

CARPENTRY, FLOORING, INTERIOR PAINTING, DECKS, COUNTERTOPS, HANDYMEN, CABINET REFACING, SMALL KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, TRIM, & CROWN MOLDING.

LINOLEUM, REFINISH HARDWOOD FLOORS, PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL.