SERVPRO of Pickens County

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

648 Gentry Memorial Hwy

Easley, SC 29641

10 years in business and largest SERVPRO in the Upstate of South Carolina. No job too small or large!

Dennis K.
03/06/2014
Great experience. From the customer service lady Dot to the guys that installed the unit....all were professional and courteous. Mark the project manager was on the ball all the way with the logistics. Use these guys if you have the opportunity or need. We have used them in the past for minor heating and ac tune ups but this was the first big job and the results were outstanding. They removed my old furnace and left the jobsite clean. A++
Description of Work
Installed new natural gas furnace
mold removal
Laura H.
09/16/2013
They did not actually do the mold remediation, they did the clean-up but they didn't do anything to help eradicate the mold issue. Their clean-up process was as much as the others was giving me to completely eradicate the situation, they were more expensive and didn't do a thorough job of what I needed done. They probably would have done a fine clean-up job but they didn't do anything to eradicate the mold for me. It was about $5,000 for them as well but again it didn't include anything that the other companies are doing. It didn't include vapor barrier or the mold eradication, it was just basically a clean-up service and the breakdown for our number correctly with them. You, as the customer, pay for everything that was required for that job like protective gear for the people and all that which I thought was a little strange but I guess they go out for each job for a particular circumstance and they protect their people based on that circumstance and you pay for protection. At least they did get back to me, they are one of the few companies that did. I probably called 12 companies and I got 10 of them to come out, and about 5 of them gave me an estimate. We didn't have the money to throw out and we just decided that if we're going to have to put up this kind of money, we wanted to get a thorough education on what we are getting for it, and make the proper choices.
Description of Work
Servpro of Northeast Greenville County did came out and gave me an estimate for the mold remediation.
carpet cleaners, mold removal
Sandi P.
11/20/2012
I can't say enough good things about everyone who assisted in this project. They arrived the same day they were called and worked until all the water was gone and the wet flooring had been removed. This included multiple layers since the previous owner had installed linoleum on top of existing hardwood floors (all of which was soaked through) so it was a real mess. Then they brought in multiple dryers and dehumidifiers and checked daily (including on weekends) adjusting the location and even the types of equipment until everything had dried out. They even went under the house to make sure that there was no damage we couldn't see and in doing so found the beginnings of some mold from the flood and sprayed that with mold inhibitors while they were spraying the subfloor boards in the inside of the house. Once it was dried out they sent their rebuilders in. Scott arrived right away with samples of flooring and paint and did all the measurements. He worked with my insurance adjuster to make sure there would be no issues in that area. He brought in crews to do the various parts of the restoration and supervised their work so I never had any issues either with the work or with having any of them in my house. He arranged for new cabinets to be built and installed since mine were built-ins and told me how to go about choosing the new hardware (which was included in the cost of the restoration). When where was an issue with reconnecting the sink as the countertops were being replaced he had a plumber there in short order and even arranged for him to fix a leak in the washer connections that showed up when we reconnected them after the flooring was back in. Also, when the project had been completed they came in and totally cleaned the kitchen which I had not been expecting (they had picked up after themselves every day but this was a serious housecleaning job!) Because the damage was so extensive the project took quite a bit of time but it was never because ServPro was shirking their responsibilities. Flooring had to be laid and allowed to settle and dry. Paint had to dry. Cabinets had to be built, etc. I was totally pleased with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in need of their services.
Description of Work
Mitigation: They cleaned up the mess when my water heater broke and totally flooded my kitchen. This included sopping up all the standing water, removing all the wet destroyed flooring down to the subfloor, and removing half of my kitchen cabinets which the water had gotten under. Then they brought in the equipment to dry the whole thing out. Remediation: They totally rebuilt my kitchen from the floor up replacing the flooring and half the cabinets along with all the cabinet counter tops. Then they painted everything and put new hardware on all the cabinets so that they would match.
Category
water damage restoration, home remodeling

Get It Done

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Pure Life Chem Dry

We are natural based service company, our products are safe to both humans and pets. We use mostly natural products to clean carpets and upholstery. - Chem dry is number one carpet cleaning company in the world. - We specialize in cleaning sofas, rugs, mattresses, chairs and do better than anyone in the industry. - We remove 98% of allergens in clients houses and 89% of bacteria.

2022 Super Service Award

NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

24/ 7 Emergency Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold Clean up and Full Turn Key Restoration services. GC Licensed, fully insured. Residental and Commercial cleaning services as well

We do not offer janitoral services