Reformed Exteriors

With Angi since April 2013

325 North D Street

Easley, SC 29640

When you need roofing, siding, or gutters for your home in Greenville and Upstate South Carolina, our team at Reformed Exteriors is your top choice for your home construction needs. We pride ourselves on honesty and integrity, so you know you can trust us with no hidden agendas. We provide

11/06/2019

James C.

Reformed Exteriors quoted the project accurately and did professional work. The Site Supervisor and crews completing the work were professional and pleasant. As with any project of this size there were a few issues that came up, but each one was quickly resolved to our complete satisfaction by the owner Chris and our site supervisor, Nathan. We are very pleased with our new home exterior and the overall project experience.

Description of Work
Remove and replace siding; remove and replace gutters, soffit and some fascia; repair section of roof and chimney; remove and install 5 windows; prep and paint all wood trim and wood shutters; power wash brick.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows, house painters

10/21/2019

Michael G.

I requested a bid from Reformed Exteriors because of the A rating on Angie's List. A man from the company came out and estimated the bid. My wife had talked to him and asked for two separate bids, one for the dormers as an immediate fix and another bid for the whole house. When I received a bid, it was confusing but seemed to be for the whole house and no separate bid to fix the dormers. The price of the bid was $6,400.00. I called and talked to the owner. He pulled up the bid and said it was confusing to him. He could not tell what the bid was for. He said the bid was too cheap for the house but too much for two dormers. He said he would call his son who had estimated the bid and have him call me back. I requested that he talk to his son and call me back since our experience with the son was not a good one. His response was, "Well, I can't be involved in all our jobs!" He then said again he would have his son call me. I told him to not bother. Not a good way to do business. I will take mine elsewhere.

Description of Work
Replace siding on two dormers

Category siding

Dear sir, I apologize for your inconvenience and the misunderstanding that we may have created for you. I would like to remind you that we spent our own time and money to get you a price on the work that you requested. We are always glad to give free estimates to potential customers at no cost to the homeowner. There was a miscommunication on the quote which we are glad to correct. I do not understand a "F" rating for something you haven't even spent any money on and not only that, you wouldn't allow me to fix. I am assuming that you had a bad day that day. I wish you all the best and hope you get your project done to your satisfaction. God Bless. Chris Rookstool

07/18/2019

J Robert M.

They did a good job. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did some repair work on the outside of the house including siding and deck work.

Category contractors, siding

07/09/2019

Verne B.

They communicated promptly, the estimate was clearly spelled out as to what work was to be done, and Ruben and his crew were diligent hard workers who did quality work, around whom my wife felt very comfortable though home by herself while they worked. We were very satisfied with their work and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Siding house and painting porch

Category siding, house painters

05/25/2019

david I.

Perfect. On time and on budget. Great job!

Description of Work
Siding Repair & Painting

04/08/2019

David C.

We used Reformed Exteriors to replace our roof, along with some siding where we had some water leaking into the house. We talked to several companies who all jumped at the opportunity to replace our roof but didn't sound confident they could fix where we had water leaking into the house under the siding. Chris and his team quickly identified the problem and fixed the water leak and replaced the roof. We are very happy with Reformed Exteriors and would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Roof, water leak, and siding repair

Category roofing, siding

04/08/2019

Missie D.

Great! The workers did an awesome job and cleaned up the yard thoroughly. Still looks brand new, and we love it.

Description of Work
They removed two older layers and installed a new roof on two-story rural farmhouse.

10/31/2018

Boyce C.

They do not do siding repair only install siding. Said you have it wrong.

Description of Work
Seeking to have siding repaired.

04/24/2018

Carmen J.

Called this group 2 times over the last 2 weeks and no return phone call. Very disappointing that no-one ever called back.

Description of Work
Called about damaged siding needing replacment

02/26/2018

Mary W.

Could not have gone better. I recommend Reformed Exteriors completely!

Description of Work
replaced vinyl siding

02/11/2018

Elisa D.

Our old home presented unique challenges. Chris is very detail oriented and communicated well with us and his crew to deliver beautiful results. Our cement fiber product was properly installed according to code and the manufacturers guidelines. His crew was pleasant, professional, showed up on time, hauled away all debris, and finished on schedule.

Description of Work
Replace siding and trim, install new wrap, install new fiber cement siding and trim, and paint trim.

08/04/2017

Carl B.

It went very well. Very happy. Good price and quality.

Description of Work
siding replaced due to damage, 1 whole side of house.

05/01/2017

David B.

Did an Outstanding job looks great installed on time and the job site was cleaned they even cleaned my gutters.

Description of Work
Needed cedar siding installed

03/23/2016

Cheryl C.

Came by while I was at work to take a look and gave a quote. Ordered siding from Charlotte. Wrong siding was sent so he had to reorder but kept me fully informed during the entire process. Replaced siding while I was on vacation then came out when I got back to replace a few more pieces for better matching of old and new siding. Left me the remaining 4 pieces of siding in the box. I would definitely recommend working with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced siding along the bottom of my house which was damaged by foundation repair company.

Category siding

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the work for your kind review and for your patience

03/22/2016

Robert S.

Chris responded quickly to our Angies List request. His quote was the lowest of three. Work was on on timely basis. He matched the color of existing siding well. Installation work looked professional. They removed all debris.

Description of Work
Replaced vinyl siding on back of house.

Category siding

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the work and for your kind review. Thank You for your reference.

02/22/2016

Gary W.

Installers knew what they were doing. Called Reformed to tell they would need to install an additional downspout. We had a small section of gutter on the front of house, after the new was up the colors did not match. I had them replace the gutters on the front. Took them about 2 weeks to return and complete the job. I was satisfied with the work. Some of the downspouts were too close to the ground to slide a water diverter underneath. Had to dig out a little to get under the downspout.

Description of Work
Installed gutters around the house.

Category gutter repair, siding

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the work and your review. We will work hard to make all A's next time. Chris Rookstool

12/15/2015

Jeff K.

All gutters and downspouts installed professionally and on-time. Would use again!

Description of Work
Gutter and downspouts

12/15/2015

Jeff K.

Chris and his team installed hardieboard siding on my house. Good quality, excellent communication, would use again!

Description of Work
Installed hardieboard.

11/25/2015

Sue O.

It went great! We were not home when the workers came to replace the siding, so they just did the job and left. Chris called us tonight (11/25/15) to tell us the job had been done and to arrange payment.

Description of Work
Replaced two panels of siding on the house which had buckled (one actually fell off and tore up). The company that originally installed the siding 15+ years ago must have gone out of business because their phone number is "out of service".

[member name removed], Thank you for the work. Chris

10/26/2015

Jeff K.

Chris had a crew of 3 guys show up and I feel they did 3 days worth of work in 2. Juan and his team were very courteous and cleaned up everything. Roof looks great, windows installed, price was competitive, wife is happy. I recommend Chris and his team!

Description of Work
New construction shingles, install windows, install large front door.

Category roofing, siding, replacement windows

[Member name removed], Thank you for your review and the work. Chris

09/24/2015

Douglas B.

I have a 15-year-old Track-built home that had multiple issues with siding pulling away from the house, buckling, and even falling off. Chris responded to my call the same day and had a crew out the next morning. The crew was on time and professional and had the job completed in a hour. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Repaired and Replaced vinyl siding.

Category siding

(Removed member name), Thank you for the work and your kind review. Sincerely, Chris Rookstool

07/22/2015

maxcy L.

They did an excellent job. They came out and did the work shortly after contract. They didn't charge me more than the price stated in the big deal. They were the best rated contractors I could get to do the work. They came out when they said they would and finished it when they said they would. They followed up with a phone call as well. I have their contacts written down in case I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase for gutter repair service.

Category gutter repair

[Removed member name], Thank you for the work and your kind review. Chris Rookstool

06/23/2015

Chris P.

At first I said they would wait for me to tell them when to come, and thence day a truckload of 4 guys just showed up one day to work. They looked at what I wanted them to do, and said they didn't have the equipment because the roof was too high, and they would need to use a harness for safety. I then made multiple calls over several months in an attempt to get the work done, and sometimes I would get a call back and sometimes not. The man who i assume is the owner, Chris, would tell me he would come out to look at the job in two weeks, but then a month would go by and no word.He would apologize and say he was short handed, and he would get back to me in a week, or whatever. It finally got so that i wasn't getting a call back at all until i threatened to leave a negative review on Angie's List. When he did then get back to me, once again very apologetically, I decided to have them perform less difficult work as described above. They did then get the work done in a timely fashion and the quality of the work looks quite fine. Unfortunately a friend had left two twenty dollar bills for me "hidden" under the box of downspout pieces I has on the front porch, and when I returned home, just after the guys had done the work, the box was there but the $40 was no longer there. I left a message for Cris telling him i really didn't expect his guys to admit to taking the money, and I have no proof they were the ones that did it, but I do assume so since it was a very narrow time window and I live in a very rural area and no one comes to my door unless it is FeEX or USPS, and neither of them would have had reason to lift up that box. I never heard back from Chris regarding this, but I did leave in my message that the money was not meant to be a tip for his workers.

Description of Work
Repaired downspouts, cleaned gutters, and replaced some gutter covers.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, siding

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your detailed review. Chris Rookstool

06/17/2015

Cecil L.

Workers were prompt, cleaned up before during and after and left with a successful job well done.

Description of Work
Installed new downspouts and attached gutters to the roof of the house.

Category gutter repair, siding

(removed member name), Thank you for the work and for your kind review. Chris Rookstool

06/07/2015

Mike N.

We had some scheduling and communication issues, but when the guys came to do the job, they were very nice and stayed on task. They did an amazing job installing the gutter, and also re-sealed 3 joints that had been causing leaks.

Description of Work
Installed one gutter that had fallen off our house during an ice storm.

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the work and for the review. If we can be of further service to you please let us know. Chris Rookstool