C & W Roofing, Siding & Window Co,LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2010

We're a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. Run by a father and three sons, we use quality subs that we've used for over 20 years. 0% financing available....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Charlotte

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Charlotte! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

American Made Windows of the Upstate

American Made Windows of Upstate, SC offers the highest quality replacement windows and doors at the best possible price, providing quality as well as cost, to pass the savings on to you. We pack countless features into every replacement window and door, in an effort to provide you with a product that will outperform and outlast the competition. We believe that form follows function, so before we make our replacement windows and doors beautiful, we make them strong and durable. And best of all, every replacement window and door product we sell and install is covered by our “Peace of Mind” Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you never have to worry with maintenance or repairs. The beauty of our replacement windows and doors goes far beyond their good looks. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient, saving money by helping to lower utility bills. All American Made Windows replacement windows and doors, when ordered with the appropriate glass, meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states. Additional Hours- Sat By Appt

Valdez Landscape & Fence

With over 10 years of experience in the landscaping, and fencing business, we are the experts you need to take care of your home, or business. We handle everything, and will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Valdez Landscape & Fence, a call today, we look forward to working with you! more pictures of my work on my facebook page Valdez Landscape & Fence LLC

05/19/2020

They never called or responded.

Description of Work
Sent request for window replacement

Category replacement windows

06/28/2019

C& W did a great job. Very prompt, professional, and nice.

Description of Work
Reroofing asphalt shingled roof

06/28/2016

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters. All went as expected.

Category roofing,replacement windows

10/26/2015

Installed as promised.

Description of Work
Installed New Windows.

Category replacement windows

04/06/2013

See above

Description of Work
I had a small but prominent hole in my siding just to the right of the front door. It was probably done by a rock or something when mowing. I called Craig on Wed 3/27 and left a message and described the job--that it was a small repair job. (I found out later that was the answering service.) Well, Craig called me back on Friday. I described where the hole was (on a corner piece) and we discussed how he would repair it and I agreed to the price he quoted. He said his crew usually did small jobs like mine on Fridays, so they probably wouldn't be able to get to it until then. That was fine. Then on Tuesday he called and said another worker named Deano would be calling me and doing the repair. (I was at work so we played a bit of telephone tag, but we finally connected.) Deano (Richard Patterson) called me from my house and told me the options. He wasn't aware that it was a corner piece. Somehow that information wasn't passed along. That complicated things since I didn't have a spare piece of siding, nor did I know the color or manufacturer. After discussing the options, I agreed to try caulking the hole. Deano found a caulk that was a near perfect match! He did a great, neat job fixing it and I'm happy with it. Since the hole was waist high and right near the front door, it was very obvious when you walked up on the porch. If I didn't know it was there, I wouldn't notice the repair. Both men were very professional. I would call them again.

Category siding

Residential and commercial roofing, vinyl and James Hardie fiber cement siding, vinyl replacement windows, gutters-aluminum seamless and copper, k-style and half round.

Ask for details.