C & W Roofing, Siding & Window Co, LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2010

We're a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience. Run by a father and three sons, we use quality subs that we've used for over 20 years. 0% financing available.

4.3

window replacement (3)siding companies (3)roofing (3)

05/19/2020

A M.

They never called or responded.

Description of Work
Sent request for window replacement

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

06/28/2019

Sharon J.

C& W did a great job. Very prompt, professional, and nice.

Description of Work
Reroofing asphalt shingled roof

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

06/28/2016

MICHAEL D.

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters. All went as expected.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

10/26/2015

Sonya H.

Installed as promised.

Description of Work
Installed New Windows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/10/2013

04/06/2013

Judy G.

See above

Description of Work
I had a small but prominent hole in my siding just to the right of the front door. It was probably done by a rock or something when mowing. I called Craig on Wed 3/27 and left a message and described the job--that it was a small repair job. (I found out later that was the answering service.) Well, Craig called me back on Friday. I described where the hole was (on a corner piece) and we discussed how he would repair it and I agreed to the price he quoted. He said his crew usually did small jobs like mine on Fridays, so they probably wouldn't be able to get to it until then. That was fine. Then on Tuesday he called and said another worker named Deano would be calling me and doing the repair. (I was at work so we played a bit of telephone tag, but we finally connected.) Deano (Richard Patterson) called me from my house and told me the options. He wasn't aware that it was a corner piece. Somehow that information wasn't passed along. That complicated things since I didn't have a spare piece of siding, nor did I know the color or manufacturer. After discussing the options, I agreed to try caulking the hole. Deano found a caulk that was a near perfect match! He did a great, neat job fixing it and I'm happy with it. Since the hole was waist high and right near the front door, it was very obvious when you walked up on the porch. If I didn't know it was there, I wouldn't notice the repair. Both men were very professional. I would call them again.

Work Completed On 04/02/2013

11/12/2012

carroll B.

It was satisfactory.

Description of Work
They removed,and replaced my shingles in one day.Cleaned up rather well no mess to contend with.I had gutter guards installed,but I am not happy with those because when it rains heavy it spills over the gutter because the mesh will not allow fast water to go down into the gutter.It seems this is a problem with all gutter guard,leaf guard products.

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2012

04/16/2012

Cheri S.

This person/company called at the time of the first appointment stating he needed to reschedule. The second appointment time- same thing, only he waited 5 minutes AFTER the appointment time (at the end of the day) and this was the second time we rearranged our schedule- work, small children, etc.- in order to get an estimate. The person/company actually tried to setup a third reschedule to which we declined stating this may be a reflection of the work to be performed. The person/company did not seem to be bothered with any of this.

Description of Work
This person/company was a no-show TWICE for a quote/estimate appointment.

Work Completed On 04/11/2012

08/11/2011

Paul E H.

Craig came out and gave me a very competitive estimate to repair my siding (less than his counterparts). He was also quickly able to tell exactly what make/color I had without having to go through a week+ of research. His installation team took a couple days longer to get to my house than planned but overall they did a good job on the work. I would recommend him to anyone that needs siding work.

Description of Work
Replaced broken siding on the back & side of my home. Replaced roughly a dozen panels.

Work Completed On 08/10/2011