BC Lawn Care Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2006

3.7

111 Arrowridge Dr

Easley, SC 29640

BC Lawn Care is locally owned and operated ,we service both commercial and residential properties and we have been in business for 13 years. Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers happy through the quality of our work , competitive pricing and respect for our customers and their property.

04/26/2020

Kelly M.

This is one of the best companies that I have ever hired! I had a pool installed in my backyard. BC Lawn Care then built a large retaining wall and regraded my backyard. The owner, Brian, and receptionist, Amy, were excellent with communication and answering all questions about pricing, details of the project, and building the wall to our specifications. They were easy to work with and even met with the pool builder to make sure that the entire project would go as planned. Ray and 1-2 other men were the ones who came to our yard on a daily basis and did the work. I really liked that the project was assigned to a leader, Ray. Ray communicated with me on a daily basis during the project and checked with me to ensure that I was pleased with the way that things were going. They were always on time and did the work exactly as we wanted. The entire group of people that I worked with were hard-working, reliable, respectful and courteous. I would definitively hire them again and recommend them to family and friends. This project was completed 5 years ago. The retaining wall looks the same as the day that it was put in. Very well built!! The yard continues to drain well even with heavy rain. The yard drains better than it ever did from when our house was originally built.

Description of Work
Built retaining wall and regraded my backyard after pool installation (pool was installed by another company).

Category landscaping, hardscaping

07/20/2017

Brandy H.

I paid the company for lawn care that was to be completed while I was on vacation. When I returned home I noticed that the work was not done. I contacted the company several times and after a month filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I spoke to the owner twice and he was very rude and unhelpful. I never received service and I have not been able to get my money back either. Basically they have wasted my time and taken money for work that was never completed. They are very unprofessional to speak to and I have ran into several others that have said the same things so obviously this is not the first time something like this has happened. I would love to say that I at least got a refund but that is not the case so I am out the money and no services were even attempted! The service was paid for on 6/26/17 and last contacted the owner on 7/20/17 when he was rude and hung up n me without even giving me an explanation.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

Category lawn service

06/30/2006

COLLEEN R.

I've had nothing but a wonderful experience with this company. I will never change and will stay with them, as long as they'll have me as a customer. They have handled my lawn for about seven years now and in that time, they have not increased their prices despite the obvious need for inflation due to gas prices. We always have a problem with brown patches, they always write me a note task if I want them to handle it. The same goes for those aphid insects, the workers do a very clean job and respect the city ordinance, that states such refuse cannot be hauled to the curb. They get along with my dog, I'd recommend highly. They are consistent and punctual, they also do my pruning on my trees. I have the best kept lawn on my street. They are willing to take extra requests I may have, like if I have an irrigation leak, they'll handle that.

Description of Work
They do lawn cutting and fertilizing, they come every week year round and I pay once a month.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

We Are The Light

We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with state of the art low voltage LED fixtures and the depth of our lighting design team, we will elevate your property to a new place that will cause your property to come to life each and every evening.

DEL Lawn Care

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in lawn care services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Sharp Edge LC

We keep your yards beautiful, so you can sit back and enjoy. Over 20 years of landscaping experience. We take pride in our work, and do everything from regular lawn maintenance, irrigation, mulch, rockwork, gutters and roof wash, pressure washing, and tree removal or shrub trimming. As the owner, it's all about the customer and Satisfaction. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Award 2022
    1 Year Parts And Labor

Landscaping and lawn maintenance for commercial and residential properties, retaining walls, water features, new and/or existing irrigation installation and repair, new and/or existing complete landscape design & installation.