All Things Wood

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2012

127 Thompson Trl

Easley, SC 29642

Established in 1999, all things wood started from meager beginnings in a single car garage. Co-owner Paul, building small, unfinished cabinets. A few years later, his wife and co-owner Crissy, lent her design and finishing expertise to the company. With 15 years professional experience, and

08/22/2016

Melinda B.

Paul took our cabinet doors, cleaned them up, restained them and spray varnished them! They returned the doors to our home where they lightly sanded our cabinet boxes, restrained and varnished those as well! Paul and his wife Crissy did an excellent job! Our cabinets look better than they did 29 years ago! I would highly recommend this family team for any cabinetry needs! We plan to use them again when we remodel our master bath!

Description of Work
Oak cabinet doors refinished and an overall facelift to my cabinets! We have 29 year old custom oak cabinets that just needed a facelift!

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

08/06/2016

Michelle T.

I first contacted Paul after seeing reviews on Angie's List. I called and left a voicemail and he returned my call within an hour. I was a bit surprised that he was located in WV but he assured me that the distance would not be an issue, and it wasn't. We coordinated a time for him to come take the measurements and discuss in detail what I wanted. I was able to give him a picture of what I had in mind that I found on the internet. He stayed in touch via phone/text throughout the process. He sent me drawings of what I had described during his visit along with measurements. Once I was happy with the drawings and made any adjustments I wanted, I approved them and he proceeded to build. I was very particular about the stain that I wanted. When it came time to stain them, he sent me numerous pictures and we discussed at length. He was very conscious/concerned about giving me exactly what I wanted. He explained the different stain techniques and he made a decision based on my input. Once the cabinets were complete, we scheduled a day and time for the installation. He and his wife were punctual and professional. The install went very quickly. They did a fantastic job and the vanity fit perfectly. I am very pleased with the way it turned out and the color is exactly what I wanted. The vanity is very well made and sturdy. Built like cabinets should be. I would definitely recommend Paul and use his services again.

Description of Work
A custom vanity for master bathroom

Thank you!

05/20/2016

Sandy R.

Paul measured the exsisting space in my bathrooms where my 35 + year old cabinets were built in. I chose a color and Paul built the perfect cabinets to fit my needs. He suggested raising the height of the cabinets and completed the larger bath with 6 full extention solid wood drawers. After building the cabinets, Paul painted them in his shop and expertly installed them into my exsisting space. He even returned to add a little trim needed due to an exsisting floor covering that didn't quite meet the new cabinet.

Description of Work
Built and installed new cabinets for my 2 of my bathrooms.

05/18/2016

Janice D.

Mr. Huggins recently refinished my bedroom furniture and built a new bathroom vanity to match. He was very meticulous in every detail and kept me informed by phone, text and/or pictures every step of the way. He worked with me to make any changes that I requested and really strived to make everything just the way I wanted. It all turned out beautifully and I am very pleased with the result. He does high quality work at a reasonable price and I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Refinished bedroom furniture and built bathroom vanity to match

11/22/2015

Sandy R.

I contacted Paul with All About Wood after reading his reviews on Angie's List. He sounded very knowledgeable and interested in my project. He took time to explain the pros and cons of different things I was considering for my kitchen update. Next, I sent Paul pictures of my kitchen and he was able to help me clarify many things by text message. Paul and his wife came to measure and go over the work he would do in detail and draw up a contract for us to sign. Several weeks later they returned to complete the job. Chrissy primed and then painted the cabinet boxes to match everything that had been made and painted in the shop. Then they installed all the beautiful new doors, drawers and cabinet that had been made for my kitchen. They both did an excellent job and I could not be happier with my "new" kitchen. I went from dark brown (old) wood to a "lighter tan" color that brightens up my entire kitchen area. Paul kept me informed along the way by sending pictures of the new cabinet drawing and finished product. They arrived on the prearranged date and were prompt and professional in their work. I have already asked that he measure my bathroom vanities for upgrades and frames for large unframed mirrors in my baths. I feel that the quality I received for the money spent was outstanding and I look forward to many years of cooking and entertaining in my kitchen/living area.

Description of Work
Replaced all cabinet doors and drawers in my kitchen (20 doors and 8 drawers -with full extention slides). Painted the existing cabinet boxes (after priming first) to match the new doors and drawers that were painted in his shop after they were made. The work also included a new handmade wall buffet/pantry type cabinet that is 6 feet long, 1 foot deep and 41 inches tall that matches the other cabinets and has 4 doors and adjustable shelves.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

10/02/2015

Petals L.

Very professional, beautiful work, finished on time. We are going to have additional work done by Paul and his wife!! Very satisfied!!

Description of Work
Custom built a bathroom vanity.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

07/16/2015

linda B.

The project was perfect. Paul is very knowledgeable, talented, and professional. It was a pleasure to have him in our home. He takes pride in his work and delivers an excellent product. In addition to his talent, he is punctual and dependable.

Description of Work
Paul made and installed new cabinet doors and drawers our kitchen, den, and a bathroom ~ 29 doors and 19 drawers. In addition, he built and installed a small bookcase in our den.

Category custom cabinets, handyman service, woodworking, cabinet refacing

10/31/2014

claude C.

He did a beautiful job. It took him a week to get the doors made. He made 21 new doors and 5 new drawers.

Description of Work
He made us some cabinet doors, replacing all the cabinet doors in the house.

Category custom cabinets, contractors, custom furniture, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

06/27/2014

Marshall D.

Description of Work
Although he did not make any repairs, I was impressed with his early response to my question.

03/13/2014

Rick S.

Construction got off to a rocky start as my kitchen floor had to be made level before new floor could be installed. This delayed Paul and his cabinet making as he took on other jobs then he had illness in his family plus his wife's family. Then Paul became ill with flu. He finally was able to finish work after about a 3 month delay but the wait was worth it. The cabinets are really nice and very professionally done. Couldn't ask for a nicer person to work with.

Description of Work
Purchased a new gas range & per Piedmont Natural Gas top cabinets needed to be raised to a heights of 18" above range?Paul measured & built new top cabinets plus also built a large pantry

01/30/2014

Rick S.

Category woodworking

06/17/2013

Thomas N.

We did not use them, but we had them out here for an estimate. He did give me a price and seemed fair. He is very easy to work with I believe. He knows his business. I kind of think he might be the one we will end up using, but it is going to be several months down the road. He brought his wife with him and they were both just very relaxed, easy to talk to. He seemed like just a straight shooter. We were not exactly sure what we wanted and he had some ideas. We talked things over and he just sounds like he will be really easy to work with. He was excellent about returning phone calls. He is punctual.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Huggins Paul L Cabinet Maker for my kitchen remodel and that was just for the cabinets.

Category custom cabinets, mobile home remodeling

05/28/2013

claude C.

He was punctual, professial and reasonable.

Description of Work
replaced doors on cabinets and installed new counter top in bathroom

Category custom cabinets, custom furniture

11/09/2012

Cheryl S.

Paul came to my house to see what i wanted him to do , he took measurements and left. The next day he called with a quote and about how long it would take him.I gave him the job. He was here the next day for demo on time . He cleaned up after and installed some cabinets he had already made. He did a great job . We had the kitchen back to working order in less than two weeks. He is a great guy and very professional .His job showes his pride in his work.

Description of Work
He removed top cabinets and old bar cabinets , made custom cabinets to match old cabinets then installed them. He made a kitchen island from my drawing.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

Rufus Repair LLC

Rufus Repair LLC is a one man Handyman business. I do, however have proven vedors that can be called apon as required for larger projects that will essentially be managed by Rufus Repair. Rufus Repair provides the following services: - Perform preventative maintenance, general upkeep, and repairs for customers. - Manage vendor relationships and assess cost and material needs for larger projects. - Purchase and deliver materials as needed. - Organize and manage a team of workers when necessary. - Maintain proper personal/business insurance Skills & Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. - Previous home improvement experience. - Previous electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry experience. - Ability to read blueprints and create design/repair schematics - Experience using a variety of tools and equipment - Strong math skills, particularly in measurement and cost estimation - General computer skills - Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Attention to detail and professional demeanor - Extensive Management experience

Handyman McMahon INC

Residential Plumbing services, Installation of Toilets, Sinks, Garbage disposals, Water lines Water leaks and repairs. I am the owner operator Third generation of family plumbers

1776 Renovations LLC

Specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodels. We take pride in the quality work and service we provide. We always deliver a 5-star customer experience. Call 864-380-3777 --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! 1776 Renovations LLC is a family owned business located in the Upstate of South Carolina.

Check, Visa

Custom Cabinetry & Furniture, Cabinet Refacing, Cabinet Retro Fitting, Cabinet & Furniture Repair, Up-Cycled Furniture, Mill-Work, Yard Art, Wood Crafts, Children's Furniture