A1 Tec Service

Founded 1969 • With Angi since March 2012

Call 864-248-3119 for service in the Myrtle Beach/Horry County Eastern SC areas. Call 864-248-3119 for the Spartanburg/Greenville Western SC areas. Heating and air conditioning and plumbing with 43 years experience. NO TRIP CHARGES WITH REPAIR. Please state you found us on Angie's List to have trip charge waived. FLAT RATE PRICING. 7 days a week service. Live person to talk to on the phone. We take text message for your service needs also. We sell Amana and Goodman heating and A/C units. 207 Padgett Ln easley, SC 29540 Working in this field since: May 5, 1969...

Pro Heating & Cooling Inc

Pro Heating & Cooling Inc

I have been in the HVAC business for 38 years serving the Greenville area.

12/03/2020

They did a great job. They were personable and respectful. They did the work quickly. I'm very satisfied with the service and no complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the maintenance of my AC unit.

12/03/2020

They were very responsive and I have nothing but positive to say for the result of what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced and fixed my air conditioning.

12/01/2020

Very good service. Came out on time. They did a really good job and reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet and faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

06/08/2019

Great guy knew his stuff and even showed up and worked in the rain after 7 in the evening. If need your heating or air worked on this is the guy to call, I know if I need anymore work he is who I will call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air stopped working

06/06/2019

Technicians showed up promptly and gave the options of either repairing or replacing the water heater. I opted to replace it, and they drained and removed the old unit, and installed the new one. Total time was less than two hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing

Heating and AC system - sales, installation, repair, remodeling, plumbing, maintenance & part replacement.

Pump septic tanks.