Precision Pro Wash

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2010

111 High St

Duncan, SC 29334

Precision Pro Wash uses our exclusive Non-Pressure system to safely clean and treat your home. Our advanced equipment is the best in the industry. When it comes to your largest investment you can trust precision pro wash's team to do a great job. Our team is ready to help take on your next project. Payment is expected when services completed. We offer a 5% discount for Angie's list subscribers, just remind us!...

pressure washing (81)gutter cleaning (36)roof cleaning (16)decks & porches (5)house cleaning (3)concrete driveways (3)Patios (1)mold removal (1)

08/22/2017

Left some sticks on roof, claiming rain would wash them off, Otherwise very good.

Description of Work
Roof cleaned

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

Thank you for your feedback. This will help us improve our training so things like this do not happen again in the future. I'm sorry the crew did not remove those sticks. Let me know how I can make it right for you.

07/18/2017

I wouldn't trust anyone who advertises by throwing trash on your property.

Description of Work
This company advertises by throwing huge paper clips in your driveway with their business flyer. Luckily I saw it this time before I ran over it.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

07/07/2017

The guys came out on time. They were professional, polite and thorough. We were very happy with results however the windows needed extra work and the owner of this company called and came right out the next day and took care of it. Very pleased with this company. This was our third experience with them and highly recommend! Thanks

Description of Work
Soft wash - roof, house, pool area, gutters porch, windows.

Category decks,gutter cleaning,house cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning,patios

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It is always a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

12/08/2016

I called for an estimate and the company sent a crew over right away, the same day. They started washing before we could get our plants off the back deck, so those plants were damaged. They used a pool maintenance chemical called Shock, which has a very strong bleach component. It got stains off the white vinyl of the house well but on our back deck, which is brown Trex, it bleached some spots. I ...

Description of Work
This company pressure washed our house.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

I am sorry that your job was not completed. This is the first I am hearing about it. I appreciate the review - it will help me to improve our service. Our cleaner is not 'shock' but it is used to clean Trex decking regularly. I'd like to come look at the deck in question to see what is going on with it. Again, I apologize that you were not cared for in a way that meets our company standards, I wil...

12/05/2016

Excellent!! Precision Pro Wash is the BEST! It looks like we have new vinyl on our home. We are so happy and wish we had hired them sooner. We will use them again. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Clean vinyl siding.

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

04/21/2016

Some of the pavers needed additional sanding and they came back to address the issue. The work went very well. They are a highly professional and courteous team.

Description of Work
sanded pavers and sealed them, pressure washed driveway, and back deck

Category decks,concrete driveways,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/20/2016

10/01/2015

We were not home when the service was completed. The house is absolutely clean! Did a good job will recommend and plan on using their services in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned the outside of the house.

05/20/2015

Chris did our estimate and was timely and very nice. Tyler and Sam did a great job today. They were both very courteous. They kept me informed of their progress. Our house has never looked so great. I will definitely contact this company again.

Description of Work
cleaned gutters inside and out on house and garage, cleaned vinyl siding on house and garage, cleaned small porch and steps into porch, cleaned front porch, cleaned awning

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/20/2015

04/09/2015

Sales rep arrived at our house on time and walked me through the services. He was able to describe what would happen and the how pleased I would be with the results. He was right. There were several options offered, and I chose from one of the packages that would take care of my most pressing issues, mainly the dirty exterior vinyl siding. I did not choose the concrete washing as it was above my b...

Description of Work
Restored house to a very clean and bright state, without damaging high pressure water. Protected shrubbery and was very thorough. Washed and treated decking, cleaned gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/15/2014

I'm so glad you're thrilled with the results! We hope to be hearing from you in the future but until then, send your friends our way and we'll take care of them as well! Thank you so much for being a valued customer of Precision Pro Wash!

03/09/2015

They came on time, they were courteous, professional and did a good job. I have a warrenty. I will use them again. I gave their name out and neighbors used them also. They were very pleased also

Description of Work
Soft washed all the black "stuff" on the roof. Excellent job with no problems

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

Non-Pressure Exterior Cleaning, Soft Washing, Roofs, Houses, Patio Furniture, Decks Fences & Concrete

High Pressure Cleaning & Traditional Pressure Outdoor Cleaning Services Except Concrete & Brick Cleaning

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express