TADLOCK'S PAINTING INC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2010

We have been in business since 1969 specializing in all aspects of industrial, commercial, & residential painting....

All your lawn care needs such as cuts, trimming, pruning, fertilization, pine needles and mulch. Owner operator with general liability insurance coverage.

Kingz Lawn Care L.L.C. Mow Lawns, Weed Eat, Trim Bushes, Cut Small Limbs Everything Needed To Keep Maintenance Up In Yo Yard

We are a family based business our specialties are pressure washing ,lawncare we also clean gutters . we take pride in our work its all about making the customer happy. We have been in business for 7 years .we are a owner operated family buisness .

12/15/2015

He arrived at meet for estimate, and made several measurements and notes, and said he would call & email with estimate. Never heard from.

Description of Work
Scheduled meet for estimate.

11/27/2015

Description of Work
The service was provided in 1986 on a hospital addition. They painted. The job went well.

Category drywall,interior painters

04/27/2015

I have had three very bad painters and one good painter in the past, so I was a little scared of calling someone to repair my kitchen ceiling. I chose Mr. Tadlock from his good reviews on the List. He responded to my phone message the same day. He came out very soon to look at my kitchen. I asked about getting the entire room repainted since I was never satisfied with it. He gave me an estimate on...

Description of Work
Painted my kitchen.

Category drywall,wallpaper removal,interior painters

03/10/2014

See above.

Description of Work
Called 3 times, in process now, will report outcome.

09/24/2012

Description of Work
They did a great job painting our great room, hallway, stair well and one wall upstairs. The job looks great and the pricing was extremely competitive. I would definitely recommend!

Category interior painters

Residential, commercial, and industrial, interior and exterior painting.