All About Home Improvements

3020 Barnfield Rd

Conway, SC 29526

02/26/2016

St Clair G.

Mr. Murphy works on his own schedule, and that worked well for us. He is completely competent and trustworthy. We have asked him to become a permanent resource for all of our needs.

Description of Work
Tear-out of old cabinets and replacements with custom hand-made cabinet and doors. He stripped three rooms of wall paper and made ready for paint. Light electrical work.

Category electrician, wallpaper removal, doors

12/18/2014

Mildred B.

Description of Work
complete Kitchen remodel. Also painting and new flooring in kitchen,dining area living room and hallway. Everything turned out even better than anticipated. I would recommend Dave for any project you need done. I will be using him again soon for bathroom updating.

Category electrician, insulation, locksmith, plumbing, replacement windows, interior painters

06/27/2014

Barbara H.

All the details are above.

Description of Work
He installed a new garbage disposal. (thatat was OK.) He was to paint the garage floor for $500.00(at little high, I think). He did do the garage floor, but within a week it started to come off when I drove in the garage, I have called him at least 5 times to come and repair his work to no avail. I do not know what to do next.

Category handyman service

01/19/2014

Jeffrey G.

Dave Murphy is a solid professional in all respects, and I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
AAHI provided the following services: wallpaper removal and then painting (including purchase of the paint) in all rooms of my 3 bedroom, 2 bath home; replacement of several lighting fixtures and ceiling fans; replacement of 2 sink faucets and 1 tub faucet; replacement of lock sets for 3 doors.

Category electrician, lighting, locksmith, plumbing, wallpaper removal, interior painters

07/31/2013

Edward K.

He does excellent work. His prices are reasonable and he is extremely careful when he is working. He also cleans up and makes sure that he does not damage anything. It is an all around a good contractor.

Description of Work
All About Home Improvements installed some lighting in my kitchen and a sink for me. He also installed a window in my bedroom.

Category electrician, handyman service, replacement windows

06/17/2013

m K.

very satisfied and would recommend

Description of Work
improvements related to moving into new home --- David is a true handy man --- can perform multiple trades well

Category electrician

12/05/2012

Jane M.

Overall, it went very well.

Description of Work
We had Dave install a few light fixtures for us. We were very pleased with the outcome and went with a couple of suggestions he had. He also installed a programable theromstat for us. About 15 minutes after he left we discovered it was wired incorrectly. We called him on his cellphone and he returned immediately and the small problem was fixed. We will use Dave again.

Category handyman service

04/25/2012

Edward K.

Dave did this work on two separate days as I was waiting for materials I had obtained. He worked unobtrusively and efficiently and left the area clean each day.

Description of Work
Dave installed pendant light fixtures and under cabinet lighting in our kitchen area. His work was excellent, he arrived when he said he would, cleaned up and finished in a timely manner. We have tentatively scheduled another job to install an additional window in a bedroom. Highly recommend.

Category electrician

01/13/2012

Carl D.

He does a lot of things. He does just about anything. He does electrical, plumbing, remodeling, and repairs. He was the one who remodeled the bathroom in this house and he did a beautiful job. I think he can do flooring as well. He is excellent. His prices are average. The quality of his work is excellent. He does a great job.

Description of Work
I have used All About Home Improvements a couple of times. The person I use is Mr. Murphy. I used him twice within the last two months. He first charged me $250 and the second one was $500. I had him run a new dryer vent line. The second time he came I had him insulate the ceiling.

Category electrician, handyman service, insulation

Carolina HydraWash, LLC

We can Remove Dirt, Grease, Oil, Mold, Mildew, Algae, Rust, Graffiti, Gum, & Other Stains. Carolina HydraWash uses the Latest in Pressure Washing and Soft Washing Equipment to Clean all of your Exterior needs on all Surfaces. We also offer Paver Sealant. Our goal is to provide the most effective and efficient service to our clients to build a trust worthy, strong relationship together. With over 10 years experience in pressure washing and cleaning exterior surfaces we guarantee a happy customer.

2022 Super Service Award

Set in Stone

With constant investments in machinery and quality policies, Set in Stone US offers a wide variety of products in sheet and made-to-measure materials. Located in Conway SC, Set in Stone specializes in natural stone fabrication and instalation of the fine custom granite countertops, Quartz , Marble, Quartzite, shower walls, fireplaces and custom projects, we take pride of our 27 years of craftsmanship. After numerous countertops installed for builders and home owners our reputation been settle for quality work and affordable prices. Set in Stone business philosophy is simple. HAPPY CLIENT, STRONG BUSINESS. Our customers are our partners in business, and we treat them as such. We go the extra mile to make your dream project become true. A friendship founded on the rock, SOLID, STRONG.

2022 Super Service Award

Window Genie of Myrtle Beach

Window Genie is the Myrtle Beach leader in streak free window cleaning, lifetime guaranteed window tinting products, roof washing, pressure washing & gutter cleaning services. All our Window Genie technicians wear photo ID badges for your protection and have been trained on the importance of quality service before entering your home and office. We are fully insured, bonded and ready to provide you with the very best in professionalism, customer satisfaction & job quality. Call us for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home & office today! Free Gutter Inspection with any service!