Real Value Inc

With Angi since September 2009

4.2

Call, 803-699-1120,1031 Sparkleberry Lane Ext, Columbia, SC Real Value Inc is a fabrication facility which fabricates granite, quartz, and other stone countertops....

Aragon

Specializing in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, and more! We make everything beautiful! WE DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/22/2016

Holly K.

Horrible. It took them 4 weeks to get me the countertops and then they had cut the back splash upside down. Another week and I had to threaten them to get them back out there to finish and the new granite piece did not match what was already there. Another 2 weeks to get the manager to come out and look at the mismatch and agree to replace it. For all of my trouble they gave me a whopping $75 discount

Description of Work
Granite countertops outdoor kitchen

05/12/2015

rita C.

Very good service - Debbie helped me pick out everything, the installers were prompt and efficient- had an issue with the seams and Scott came out quickly made it look great! Definitely will use them again!

Description of Work
Marble top for bathroom, granite countertop for kitchen

12/23/2014

rita C.

Installers were courteous and installed countertop in no time at all.

Description of Work
Installed marble countertop in bathroom

04/09/2014

Fred D.

I liked their price, response time and the materials available. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Real Value Marble & Granite Fabricators put in granite counters a month and a half ago.

05/20/2013

Bruce B.

We are extremely pleased with the quality of the granite and the service provided by Real Value. The installers were both knowledgable and professional. The old countertops were removed with amazing speed and taken away with no problems. Installation of the new granite countertops went like clockwork and the whole process took just one afternoon. When it came time to reinstall the range cooktop and sink, it was noted that the openings in the granite were slightly off, We contacted Real Value and they immediately sent out an install team to make the adjustments. The cooktop and sink fit perfectly. Our words of advice would be to make sure you have an adequate number of drop cloths to handle the dust. This is granite and there will be dust. Make sure you seal the doorways to other rooms or the dust will spread everywhere. We will definitely deal with Real Granite for our future needs.

Description of Work
Installed Granite countertops in the Kitchen and downstairs Bathroom.

02/21/2013

Abbott B.

The installers and measures were great. The selection at the warehouse was good. In the end, the top level managers were receptive and responsive; HOWEVER, the sales rep was horrible. Tonia was our Sales Rep and she seemed good the day we went out and selected our material. It went downhill quickly after that. She would respond very slowly. She would say one thing (usually an excuse), then we would talk to the boss and he would get it fixed. Basically, we picked a reminant of the Marble that we thought would work. On the day of install, the installers only brought one the granite, not the marble. Not until 5 pm the following day did Tonia email to say that the reminant we picked wouldn't work. (now 3 weeks after we paid for it) She blamed it on production. After bickering back and forth, the Sales Manager from Charlotte send a slab of the right material to Columbia. Tonia was in no hurry and I honestly think she just didn't care. When the installers came, I asked if this was normal, they said Kim always gets good remarks but Tonia gets complaints from every one of her customers. If I need more marble or granite, I will try RealValue again. I will NEVER use Tonia as a sales rep though.

Description of Work
I had a 62" 1 sink vanity of Botacino Marble installed and a 36" x 36" slab of leathered black pearl granite installed in my laundry room.

08/04/2011

Brent Z.

Everything started well (pricing, picking out the granite design, and coordinating the estimate). After that it went a little down hill... The employee that they sent for the estimate was new and unable to fully layout my new kitchen. They had to send another employee out (who was late) to get a full layout. This employee was more experienced and answered most of my questions. Missed about 5 hours in total of work by this time. After a couple of days of them processing the paperwork, cutting and polishing the granite, I was asked for an install date and it was setup for the end of the week. I was given the time frame of the afternoon and when asked what that meant I was given 12:30 - 5:00pm, but would call when on the way. Friday arrived and I called to double check the install time frame and one employee told me it would be 5:00pm, so I'm thinking that I have a full day. Well 2:00pm comes around and they call me to inform me that their installers are at my house and waiting on me to get home. Then I questioned that I was told earlier that it was going to be 5:00pm and she said let me find out and hung up. In the meantime, she pulls the installers off the job at my house and tells them to go back to their office when wanted to tell her to keep them there and I was on my way. Then it went back and forth on the phone for a little bit just to keep the installers there so I could get home and have the installation complete. To end this story, I got home at 2:30pm and the countertops were installed by 3:15pm. The installers did a great job and that is about the only reason I did not give them an F.

Description of Work
Real Value, Inc. performed the measurements for granite countertops as well as the installation of the granite countertops.

07/22/2011

james K.

very professional in everyway!

Description of Work
Fabricated master bath countertops, tubdeck and powder room countertop

09/15/2009

Toni V.

Received several quotes on countertops. Real Value, by far, had the best price of all the quotes. I was able to go out to the yard and pick my slab, which was then reserved for me, and was shown several other options.. Even came home with a free sample to use to match to other kitchen purchases. I had to delay installation twice, and the staff was professional and courteous in helping me reschedule. I also bought the wrong-sized sink and the installer gave me the correct measurements and tips on what to look for, and came out a second time to remeasure. Installers were fast and professional. I recommended Real Value to my sister who also got a great price on a beautiful new counter top for her kitchen. Excellent service, excellent product, excellent price.

Description of Work
new granite kitchen countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

granite countertops, counter top, natural stone counter, quartz counter, solid surface top

We can give an estimate/quote based on a drawing